XXXTentacion video shows himself lynching a white child

>XXXTentacion video shows himself lynching a white child
your thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

>Skip to 2:42

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kavk9koeaYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

bump

XXX is a fucking faggot edgy girlfriend beater, "woe is me" fucking prick that needs to be taught a lesson. The guy raps absolute GARBAGE and is look at like a fucking revolutionary. AND HES A MANLET

Day of the rope when?

retarded to start on his mainstream breakthrough club song, but it attracts views.
the main piece, RIOT, is great.
And racial shock value has been his shtick for a long time now, so the only ones who are surprised are people who never heard of him.

I mean his original cut of RIOT ends in a KKK rally for gods sake
youtube.com/watch?v=Kavk9koeaYE
skip to 1:10

>posting the (((you)))tube link
Get gassed

XXXTentacion most likely has some father or grandfather that was lynched by whites. So, we need to tolerate this and have understanding.

>t. manlet
Reminder that 6 feet is the absolute cutoff for manlet status

IM LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANS

i'm 5'11 and 6'0 with shoes on

>Reminder that 6 feet is the absolute cutoff for manlet status
so 87% of the men on earth are manlets.. ?

Yes.
Do you have a problem with that?

The lyrics are actually red pilled if you listen to them. He chastises rappers for rapping about "black struggles" while being incredibly wealthy. He says rioting is stupid because they just burn down their own neighborhoods and destroy innocent people's businesses. And he calls out both white supremacists AND groups like the Muslim Brotherhood at the end. I don't know the point about the hanging but considering the lyrics of the song it's probably a metaphor about how people teach young black kids to hate white people from a young age.

Who gets banned first, this channel or my account?

>probably a metaphor about how people teach young black kids to hate white people from a young age.
probably

beat the little faggot like he beat his girlfriend lmfao

Whichever way you look at it, it's the perfect metaphor for the Western world today.

His little speech afterwards makes me think it wasn't intentional on his part. It was just the same old "don't let color separate us" spiel.

X is a white supremacist and /ourguy/

Prove it

do you know what alleged means?

Stop taking imagery at a surface level, it makes you sound like a fucking pedestrian.

He's not. He's a dumb nigge

That guy just likes his retarded e-rap bullshit that has become trendy now.

ignore obv race bait