Colonialism in a nutshell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_colonization_of_the_Americas#Darien_Scheme_.281695.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Colonialism in a nutshell
Yeah, them being in white countries.

Asians change their names all the time

Bump

Excluding the whore in the picture named Sarah and not something Asian.

>Sarah

China destroyed a lot during muh Cultural Revolution. It's a good thing we snatched those artifacts away from the rabid Maoists

Why didn't she change her name to Ching Chong Ding Dong, or whatever those gooks like to name themselves, when she became of legal age? Why does she still go by the White person name of Sarah?

Bump

>artifacts
artefacts

To the victor go the spoils.

I have a nice summary of colonialism
>discover new lands in the west
>conquer or colonize them
>accidentally kill majority of indians via plagues
>live in all that empty land
>build cities, schools, hospitals, etc
>discover there's actually something of value in Africa
>conquer those lands
>trade with niggers or use them for work
>sometimes kill some chimping out niggers
>come WW2
>Europeans go back to Europe, leave schools, hospitals, universities
>niggas can't into civilization and let everything rot, iberian rape babies in south and central americas somewhat function
>somehow judging people with wildly different mindset by modern standards doesn't activate anybody's almonds
>somehow descendants of europeans who colonized are responsible for the fact that descendants of colonized peoples have better technology, standards of living and wealth than their ancestors ever had
>and it's a bad thing
>virtue signal ad absurdum, treat niggers and natives like retarded children while claiming you respect them and screech autistically when this hypocrisy pointed out
Dude evil whitey lmao

/thread

Asians bitching and moaning in western nations really pisses me off.

The first one isn't an unreasonable point, especially in reply to a freaking MUSEUM saying Asian names are "confusing" so can't use "too many". As if there was some magical threshold where people can understand any Asian name whatever it may be. but after x amount of them the brain overloads.

However, in the second one she reveals she was really only going for nothing more than "fuck whitey" meme, so screw her and her wants.

Asians didn't create England or give it anything of value except tea. The English created England. If you're so proud of being asian then go live in Asia and tell them all how proud you are to be one of them

>2.6 million Asians in the UK
>Asians
kek

>she said on an internet made by white people on a white platform about a white museum in a white country

>op doesnt know that there is literally nothing wrong with colonialism if it is necessary

Shit. I just noticed.

India is in Asia. Just because America was late to the colony game and only grabbed the Phillipines, some other east Asian islands and parts of China doesn't mean they're not Asian.

>Complains that museum isn't using Asian names
>Tweets under the name sarah

actually scotland tried to colonize panama and managed to bankrupt themselves in the process. they had to join england to get monies to pay denbts.

>being this newfag

>successful African business owner
>succinctly identifies the problem with current state of economics
>German grandfather
Now I understand. This guys the smartest nigger in the nearest six villages.

The British museum is in Britain. British people live in Britain and British people speak English. The museum was designed with these people in mind (hence it being called the *British* museum) and, by extension, will be tailored towards their culture, language and customs, not those who live thousands of miles away and who may visit once or twice whilst on holiday.

Why is this a shock to anybody?

This story just keeps giving.

Why doesn't the chink go back to chinkland then? And why does she have a White name?

t. Paki

nice digits user
>India is in Asia
We know she wasn't talking about pic related

Pakistan is also in Asia. Indian and Pakistan are Asian countries. Asia

Remember when taht nigger held people hostage on a college campus? He's a literal terrorist.

This is why you don't marry chinks because the kids always turn out like this. Insect fucking, not even once.

India has been referred to as Asian for centuries. Yes, the media uses 'Asian' a lot when they should just say Pakistani as it's not every Asian population, but they were called Asian in the 18th century and earlier.

She's still a complete idiot and should just go back to whatever hellhole her family came from.

yeah shit can get confusing when they all have the same last name

>India
We know Suresh.

Or face, for that matter.

I guess it comes down to when the terminology entered public use.
Because you wouldn't call an Irish bloke "British", would you?

When we say 'asian' in oz we don't mean indians, the nepalese, or the bangladeshi.

Honestly having indians grouped in with actual (oriental) asians would influence statistics and public opinion, and it doesn't make sense to do so either when the cultural similarity is minimal comparing indians to even burma.

Oh come on, fucking white people. You think everywhere you go becomes blessed with civilization and you were the kindest explorers in the history of the universe. Fuck off. Colonization was exploitation. That's 90% of what you did, exploit the native population of its resources. Stop pretending like you were such benefactors to Africa or the New World, you just wanted it for its resources, whether natural or human. No amount of muhhh hospitals and schools can make up for that fact, you treated and killed natives because they weren't white or Christian, cruelly and mercilessly. You forced this bullshit "civilization" on them, you didn't grant it to them like you were some kind of God and felt bad for the natives. You just wanted money and control.

tiki tiki tembo

Did she just assume these inanimate objects preferred pronouns?
I'm triggered.

Yeah because it surely wasn't the British who colonized half the world, first.

>asians are our allies
t.cuck nazis

kek, this

Sometime i wish we could send these asian back to asia where they could live happily ever after. Dont care if they were born oversea, just need to send

I'm sure the untold billions (latest estimates at over a trillion) of dollars looted from India alone and no impact whatsoever on Britain. Nope, none at all.

>colonize nigger retards and leave
Infrastructure not maintained, countries fall into chaos
See Africa
>colonize asians and leave
Infrastructure maintained, western values and government structures continued
See Hong Kong, Singapore, etc

Sure thing Pedro Featherwalker Daneillo Bolognese Strazcynksi-Goldstein.

That's internalized colonialism.
Sort of like Stockholm syndrome from all the oppression.

Right because the tiny trading port colonies of Singapore and Hong Kong, barely the size of most cities, is the same thing as an entire fucking continent. You stupid fucking moron. Stop posting.

>ignores India

India goes from having a quarter of the world's GDP (bigger than all European countries put together) into a mere 2% in just 2 centuries of Anglo Christian rule.

The benevolence of white people is staggering.

And still you endlessly justify their resentment, but deny our right to ours.

Why is that, Chong?

Good Point, it's only an afterthought.
But what matters is that it all happened and cannot be undone.

But do you think they would be better off had no colonial power had ever explored?
Where do you think those peoples would be today?
Where would western civilisation be today?
It's arguable that had the earth been bigger, no civilisation would exist long enough to explore its entirety.
I would say that once exploration was beginning to max out, euros got to work on some serious tech and split the atom before starting space exploration.

>show up in Africa
>nothing but lazy niggers
>force them to better their state
>exploitation
>leave
>improvements degrade and Africa returns to previous shithole state
>it's shitty now because of colonialism
sure thing

>india
has the mughals or the british to thank for pretty much everything that isn't an old turd in the road.

My point was basically
>Manifest Destiny

The earth was going to become global at some point, it was inevitable.

*civilized

When did I ever deny your right to be resentful you moron? All I'm saying is, if there is a country that can't bitch and moan about muh immigration it's Britain. They fucked over half the world and now they have to pay the price.

>mughals
Kek I guess I'll be the first to inform you that the first two Mughal emperors weren't Indian, the rest of them, including the ones who made the most contributions to the Indian society were either Rajputs or Persians. Both of Indian descent.

Stick to what you know kiddo.

Yeah you retards sure civilized the middle east and civilized the jews so much that you gave them a homeland.

>we wuz civilized n shiet

I'm a fan of supporting local business and economic growth in Africa. When can we go back to buying niggers?

If colonization wouldn't have happened, Europe would've been reduced to an insignificant power the same as Africa is now. It would have actually been better for Europeans, the World Wars likely would not have happened if there were no resources to squabble over.

You're an ethnocentrist because all you know is European mindset, European standards. You never realize that not everybody in the world wants to adhere to those standards and not everybody is interested in your stupid "improvements". Colonization was the first step towards globalism, yet I bet you're one of those retards that is against globalism. Why don't you go force the North Koreans to better their state - oh wait, are you against that too because muhh ZOG?

Well maybe if the Indians had bigger balls and bigger brains they'd have fought back earlier

>all you know is European mindset
>lived and worked in both central america and africa
Yeah, I've seen what failure to adhere to European (read white) standards does to a region. tell us about your experiences in places where european culture is not primate.
>NorKo
who cares what the insect people do so long as they keep to eating their own

Ask yourself why you or your parents wanted to live in a white country. Look around you Pajeet, everything good in your life, including the safe, free civilization you live in, was discovered, invented and built by white people. Your backwards cousins you fled from in India still poo in the streets. Is that the fault of "the white man" too?

Rikki Tikki Tavi

>not everybody in the world wants to adhere to those standards and not everybody is interested in your stupid "improvements"

so you resent not being able to shit in the road and wipe your ass with your left hand?

Divide and Conquer is a cruel mistress bruh

Kek I didn't flee from anything. My family is rich back home, it'd be a much easier life living in India than in Canada, by a long shot.

>civilization invented by whites
We wuz Mesopotamians? We wuz the Indus?

I don't think raping a country of her resources (again, from 25% of global gdp to 2% in 2 centuries) will have any good effects on a nations well being you mongoloid. India was better off without you retards going over there like a bunch of jews and fucking everything up in the name of muh religion and muh profits over humanity.

And now your women are literally being fucked by Paki's, no one to blame but yourselves fuckboy

So when they say Asian, do they mean Chinese or Arabs? Is she even in the UK and know Asian is used for others than Chinese?

>Chinese lumps herself in with Poos
Shamefurr Dispray!
>7/10 Ancestors dishonoured

Majority of Russia is in Asia, but the excuse for not calling Russians Asian is because Moscow is in the West, closer to Europe.

We need to stop those Russian chinks from appropriating the European name.

>We wuz Mesopotamians? We wuz the Indus?
>modern civilization involves priest-kings reading magic spells (star charts and calendars) to determine when to plant the crops

Real history of colonialism:

> XVth century: Europe discovers how to build not-shitty boats
> Use them to bypass sandniggers and go to China and India to get nice things.
> Realise on the road there is tons of backward countries, a lot weaker than your usual sandniggers.
> Oh and there's America too.
> Spain and Portugal send tons of boats to claim their lands and take their valuable shit (gold, slaves, etc...) in exchange for crappy stuff. They get rich as fuck.
> France and England realise it and decide to do it too but bigger and stronger.
> They realise it's better to actually stay there to make sure the locals gather as much good shit as they can.
> Church says you can't explain the american natives because they have a soul (Valadolid)
> Church says you can exploit niggers but they don't have one (the other one)
> Let's move tons of niggers to America.
> African nigger kings selling slaves to Europeans are gradually replace by white "governors" because it's safer for whites and you don't have to pay a stupid toll to niggers.
> Might as well claim it's your country
> Africa gets entirely colonized
> Huge competitions between European nations (GB, France, Germany, etc...) force the governors to pressure the locals to gather more and more good shit and send it to Europe
> Let's build infrastructures to get the good shit to Europe faster.
> Let's settle more white people in colonies because you need qualified workers to build and maintain said infrastructures.
> Actually now you need locals to have a minimal education or they will fuck over the new machinery, let's build nigger schools and turn them into more efficient shit gatherer.
> Oh and let's build that good school for the sons of previous nigger kings so they can control the population for us.
> Educated niggers actually want to become kings again.
> Fuck they have the population with them.
> Crap world wars destroyed my army.
> Let's come back to Europe, it's too much work to stay here.

Not an argument.

(you)

Cont'
> Educated niggers become kings again (or "presidents").
> No qualified workers to maintain infrastructure. Niggers can only work what they use to work under white domination: the mines
> Sell raw materials to whites so they get enough money to buy the western technology they use to get for free.
> Focus the entire country on doing just that, forgetting to build farms to feed the growing population thanks to western medicine and tech.
> Overpopulation, now the mines money is use to buy food because farms and infrastructure is fucked, farmers are not educated and they can't produce shit.
> Country is completly under the control of western companies, selling food to them only if they accept to sell the minerals for practically nothing.

And now you understand why countries like Congo with oil, gold and diamonds is one of the poorest country in the world.

>And now you understand why countries like Congo with oil, gold and diamonds is one of the poorest country in the world.

Yeah because these niggers are dumb as shit and literally can't into education, at least 95% of them.

GO HOME CHINK

She has a point though. Make stupid American kids learn, it won't kill them.

do you think the british museum is some place in DC that american school kids go to learn about the UK or something?

Misread UK as US. Whatever, aren't brits supposed to be smarter than burgers? That's even less acceptable for them, then.

Really? Can you give me a starting point to learn up on this? Wiki article, something?

Wow that's really offensive to call Asian people's names "confusing".

Panama wasn't a country then. It was still Columbia at the time so I'd look into Columbian history.
>first Panamanian flag was sewn at Macy's
I do miss gunboat politics

This is partially because in those centuries the world GDP got bigger, making India's pie slice become a smaller part of the whole, rather than just "you took our resources"

wonder what will happen when homogeneous groups can emigrate to colonies on the moon, mars, etc.

Question, are China, Japan, and Korea letting in millions of whites to set up white-towns, and automatically giving all of their children citizenship?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_colonization_of_the_Americas#Darien_Scheme_.281695.29

>The Darien scheme is probably the best known of all Scotland's colonial endeavours, and the most disastrous. In 1695, an act was passed in the Parliament of Scotland establishing The Company of Scotland Trading to Africa and the Indies and was given royal assent by the Scottish representative of King William II of Scotland (and III of England).

>Capital for the company of £400,000 (estimated at one-quarter to one-third of the liquid wealth of Scotland) was raised solely in Scotland, due to intrigue by English merchants and the English government which prevented shares being sold in Amsterdam and Hamburg.[8] This opposition also prevented shares being sold in England, as was the original intention.

>In 1696, 2,500 Scottish settlers, in two expeditions, set out to found a Scottish trading colony at Darién on the isthmus of Panama. These settlers were made up of ex-soldiers, ministers of religion, merchants, sailors and the younger sons of the gentry, to receive 50 to 150 acres (0.61 km2) each. The government of the colony was run by a committee, the chairman of which changed every two weeks.

>These problems included a lack of provisions due to famine in Scotland, the Scots' lack of colonising experience, diseases such as malaria, poor weather and the proximity of the Spanish,

>The colony received no assistance from the crown or English colonies in the West Indies or Jamaica, despite having been promised, in the 1695 act, the assistance of William II. Thus, the Scots faced assaults by the Spanish on their own. In 1699, they dealt with this by recruiting a Jamaican captain to raid Spanish shipping as a privateer, but this achieved little. Soon thereafter, the Spanish mounted an expedition of 500 men to wipe out the Scots. This was effective, as most settlers had already succumbed to disease or starvation.