hooktube.com/qvEBaAiy5b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*opens door to Sweden*

ahh. if only we were as effective in the West

Buddhism is the final redpill

Sverige ja!

most Muslims live in Indonesia anyways

Fucking BAAAAAAAASED

Well-done Burma. Shame about all the killing though, deportation would have been enough.

>*shuts backdoor latch from Denmark*

Nah mate, most muslims live in Sweden

This. We'll gladly take them in.

It would be if whites had the same balls as buddhists

They all need to die you cuck

They were deported back to nom-existance

Kek

>minority? what minority?
It just works!!

>muzzies chimp out in myanmar for hundreds of years
>violence committed on both sides since muzzies invasion
>muzzies do this everywhere they go
>we are supposed to feel bad when someone finally snaps and fights back
>ethnic genocide is only OK when muzzies do it

Indonesia has a 200% larger Muslim community compared to sweden

A good start

brb converting to Buddhism

>when mom asks where you put the muslims

Oh no what will the burmese people do now without muslims constantly terrorizing their country, how will they cope with a peaceful life in a united and homogeneous country? What a nightmare!

Nah, now they can be reincarnated as a higher form of life, like an arthropod

That's when you know you have a cancerous ideology. When even BUDDHISTS recognize that no peace can exist whilst Muslims remain active in your country.

>Ashin "Bright Robes, Dark Blood" Wirathu
>Ashin "Minimising Your Suffering" Wirathu
>Ashin "Bite the Bullet Like Karma Bites You" Wirathu
>Ashin "Enligntened at 5000 ft/s" Wirathu
>Ashin "Better Luck in Your Next Incarnation" Wirathu
>Ashin "I've Got 108 Defilements, but Muslims ain't One" Wirathu
>Ashin "36 Gas Chambers of Death " Wirathu
>Ashin "The Rangoon Ripper" Wirathu
>Ashin "The Rohingya Ravager" Wirathu
>Ashin "The Muslim Mutilator of Mandalay" Wirathu
>Ashin "The Burmese Butcher" Wirathu
>Ashin "African Carps" Wirathu
>Ashin "Rivers of Raghead Blood" Wirathu
>Ashin "Sword of Siddhartha" Wirathu
>Ashin "Refugee Wrecker" Wirathu
>Ashin "Asian Wrath" Wirathu

Why dont we give out military budget to these guys. They would fix the world in a week.

Keep up the good work, Based Buddhists of Myanmar!

Kek

>Ashin "Better Luck in Your Next Incarnation" Wirathu
BEEEAAAST

>Ashin "The Rangoon Ripper" Wirathu
>Ashin "The Rohingya Ravager" Wirathu
>Ashin "The Muslim Mutilator of Mandalay" Wirathu
>Ashin "Rivers of Raghead Blood" Wirathu
ayy

the follow-up interview to this one hooktube.com/qvEBaAiy5b4 will be interesting

Would they have left peacefully?

Well what were the rohingya expecting? You can only terrorize the kuffar without consequence in Islamic states like the emirate of France or the United Kaliphate.

calm down Satan

>Listening to NPR talking about it over the past few months
>Always asking the question "But why did Myanmar start doing this?"
>Feel kind of bad as I figured this was just an over reaction
>Always forget to look it up
>One of the hosts mentions offhandedly that this started after the muzzies spent ages going full retard
>After she says this all the hosts go dead for about 15 seconds
>They all act like she didn't even say it
>The amount she speaks suddenly drops by 50%

I don't think so.

Booked in to visit Burma start of next year, liking the look of this trip already.

And that's how you get the things done.
Respect to this people,maybe we need to hire some of them in Europe as foreign experts .

Are you also considering leaving the western cucks behind and becoming a based Buddhist?
I sure I am

Christianity isn't working out for the west, so maybe it's time to convert to Militant Buddhism.

typical swede cuck

>fled

oops

Famous last words.

t. Adolf Hitler

Fuck this pagan kike shit i'm now a Buddhist torpedo

Buddhism is the way forward for the west

do you ever feel sad while memeing in this manner

>Militant Buddhists solve their demographic problems in a couple weeks

What's your excuse white man?

11/10

You've done a man's work, Burma man

The West isn't just full retard. We're infiltrated. There is no other explanation. And it's happened hardcore since 9/11. That's the part that really just shocks me beyond belief. It's like people immediately forgot who did 9/11. And please don't start shrieking about Jews. I know Mossad was involved too, as was the CIA, but I refuse to let the fucking muzzies off the hook for that or any of the other bloodthirsty shit they've pulled off since forever in this country and in Europe. Fuck Muslims, fuck Islam and fuck their collaborators and apologists.

Jewish brainwashing (more commonly known as 'white guilt').

That is actually not a bad idea at all.

Any vids?

Not just that, but we fight each other. Our spooks are fucking each other's countries up so nobody pulls ahead. If we stopped that and unleashed them on the rest of the world, we'd have dominion in under a decade.

We can't stand to see our allies pull ahead, is one of our problems. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it were revealled Britain was aggravating the continental migrant crisis, for example. This shit has got to stop.

They thought that they wouldn't fight back against a foreign horde that attacks their way of life.

They were wrong

kek
the black pill is bitter but extremely ironic

>Islam cannot conquer your country if you disable Muslim invaders.

dude all yuropoors are cucks.

Wrong. All Muslims will have to die. Get it through your head. This is historically the only thing they understand: unbridled violence. They cannot be reasoned with or relocated. People have tried this approach since the age of man dawned. Every time the bastards come back to fight and conquer us and every time until now we have mercilessly ended the insurrections against our kind. Who is "our kind"??? Believe it or not, this entails every other race animal and religion on this planet. The Muslims must be exterminated for society to function properly again. Thats just the fact of the situation. Grow some balls and accept the truth.

well done warrior monks

good job!

Islam is the Great Enemy. It is the last vestige of the previous Age, and it must be destroyed to the last man, woman, and child, never to return.

chill out, dude.

or you could just ban it. no need for any bloodshed.

>Duterte
>Asian Wrath and the Kebab Removers
I'm coming around on SE Asia. Shame about Malaysia though.

This is a job for captain Sweden.

>or you could just ban it.
Could you? They can't even ban people walking around with thei head to toe declarations of ethnic tribalism like they were the KKK ffs.
This is what this is all about.

Cuck.

Banning Islam won't solve the problem when they abandon subtle invasion and go for full invasion.

Kill them all, take the land and resources, and make an example of their barbaric cult.

Bans must have an implicit threat of violence, but simply banning the inculcation of children into the death cult will wipe it out in a generation. Confiscate the children of those who attempt instruction in secret.

Wall off Muslim countries, dhimmify THEM into 2nd class citizens, humiliate them, erase their culture, destroy their monuments, burn their books, and sully the image of their prophet. The only thing that will break their faith is to see the utter subjugation, and decimation of their religion to such an undeniably total extent that it disproves the strength of their god in their desert brains.

>Ashin "Bashin Thru" Wirathu

That painting is magnificent. First time I see it posted on /pol.

>Ashin "I've Got 108 Defilements, but Muslims ain't One" Wirathu

This. Couldn't possibly agree more.

excelente

what is that angel/devil doing exactly?

Thanks you based Burmese Buddhists of removal

That's ironic coming for a leaf.

Tipping the scale to satisfy the "objective" morality of God. The painting is a commentary of the Abrahamic conception of justice and the moral order of the universe.

dit le mahométan

Muslim in indonesia won't cause big trouble. We're already controlled and neutered by the jews.

But that means there are still some villages. If they weren't all killed, maybe people won't complain.

It's fine
We're the designated genetic trashcan
Brazil of the east

SWEDEN I LOVE YOU

>Get Nobel Peace Prize
>Commit Genocide
Many such cases FUNNY!

>Muslimocide

Nah, if you beat up Islam a little they go back to a period of decadence and prey on each other. They had a long period before the modern era where they were basically inert.

They are weak and can only prey on weak nations, like us.

Once whites start defending their borders again, the Muslim problem becomes just a part of the larger problem of the earth filling up with worthless hominids

Can I get a basic gestalt on this? Is this the buddhist monk guy fighting back against the muslims?

Ain't these guys from bangladesh originally? Why don't they go back there? Aren't Bengali brothers?

They are Bangladeshi, but Bangladesh itself refuses to let them in.

WIPE
THEM
OUT

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Also some names of major players.

i might convert to buddism now.The religion of peace

same conflict, but shit got upgraded, now it's the burmese army performing ethnic cleansing and reporting great success.

Is it really genocide though?
Relocation =/= extermination.

I love good news in the morning.

FYI the demonym for people from Bangladesh is Bangladeshi, Bengali is for people from Bengal

Bangladeshis are also Bengali. They just occupy a certain portion of Bengal.