Second amendment BTFO

>be american
>exercise your right to destroy a weapon
>exercise your right to free speech
>get shit on by Sup Forums

way to go, hypocrites

>Unilaterally disarm yourself
>Vomit on your grandfather's legacy

Hopefully someone picks that thing up, cleans it off, and puts another nice stock on it.

you are your grandfathers legacy, a rifle isn't

Tfw only destroying the stock

When your grandson is a useless waste of oxygen the rifle seems pretty appealing

Whatever little shit destroyed/damaged the rifle does not know how to take care of tools. Look at the rusty hatchet.

that right there is waay too much test for one picture

I stole my grandfather's rifle that he caried with him in WW2. He loved that rifle as it resembled the friends that was lost from the battles he fought in. I was an edgy little shit who hated guns and burned it. He found out I did it and had a stroke a week later... Im sorry grandpa

So did he deep throated it before or after breaking it?

Dumb retard didn't even destroy the gun. They just ruined the stock.

It looks like a regular hunting rifle so I'm not particularly triggered.

Can't really tell by the low quality but it was most likely ww1/2 era infantry rifle

I'd like to beat you to death with my bare hands

Which makes him even more of a cunt desu

>didn't even remove the bolt and throw it in a creek or bend the barrel

2/10 could fix with duct tape.

This is proof to me that there is a loss of overall testosterone in men. Most normal males would look at an old shotgun like that and think how neat it is, like a fast car or something. But this guy destroys it

>He loved that rifle as it resembled the friends
well your grandfather didn't do you any favors with the education his kid gave you

smart people know how to solve problems without guns, they will eventually disarm you without firing a shot. you will cry like a little baby, and i will laugh like a man.

Anger and destruction are characteristic of high testosterone, moron

What if the grandfather was an Olympic shooter?

shit happens. Roll with the motions, Richardo.

Did that poor sod get raped by his grandfather?

>be american
>exercise
>vomit

>Brit damage controlling when someone mentions low testosterone

Color me surprised

Maybe it's more indicative of self-loathing or feelings of inferiority or shame instead.

Most normal males would look at an old firearm like they would look at an old car.

Doubtful, it definitely isn't a garand, and it's missing some identifying features of a K98 (metal bands on the barrel), a Springfield (front sight post) or an SMLE (the chamber and bolt)

he is still encouraging the use of a lethal weapon, and doing that for sport is fucking criminal too

Goddamn it, I came here to post this.

He forgives you. Shitposting on Sup Forums is your atonement.

Bait bait bait....
FFS !

Shotgun my asshole

Nah bud there's always hold outs. You're also a huge fag.

So are you like, the Batman or something?

No it's not.

The way anger and desire for destruction is expressed is what resembles the characteristics.

Passive, weak men and all women are passive-aggressive.

What is passive-aggressive? "of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in procrastinating, pouting, or misplacing important materials."

This is entirely an indirect form of confrontation.

>destroy historical heritage that's primarily used for hunting
that's bolt/semi automatic rifle that's not been used in wars past 50 years
That's like him destroying antique sword because they're weapons

I inherited my grandfather's Ithaca shotgun.
I don't even use it often. But anyone who would speak ill can fuck off. I'll put both barrels though your gut before I besmirch his name.

That's cortisol user, high test is actually linked with calm and authoritative behavior.

Also can I come to the US burgers? I need me some second amendment in my life.

Agreed.

Hope the piss ant dies in a fire.

24pbp

>poor some water on it
>I VOMITED ON IT

Oh, look. It's you again. Back to your DUmpster snowflake. You are what grandpa got for fucking a moose.

>You're also a huge fag.
and why would i be ashamed of that? are you mad that we are winning the culture war? maybe upset your gf has some gay friends that are pushing her to leave you?

i'm not sure what you mean by that

We ALL need the second and first.

American versions.

Full out free speech and able right to protect ones own life.

Deep. Powerful. Brave.

Hey hey hey cool it. We all were edgy little marxists at one point

At this point it's more of a rusty hammer.

Post is your fortune telling...

Shit I hit my own post.

That's a shitty henry .22

Guy can do whatever he wants with his property but it doesn't stop him from being a faggot

>replying to low test b8
Redditors need to learn to lurk moar

Sup Forums is just exercising its right to talk shit about some edgy memer, hypocrite

As a potential fun project? Something to take care of and keep going? Historic piece of a bygone era?

No im not even lying...

Oh shit I picked up a knife with these fists of mine. I'm literally using two lethal weapons at once with another just hanging by my side. Holy fuck I'm a goddamn criminal with all these murder weapons. I think I might even have two more in my socks. Goddamn I'm literally a human weapon what the fuck. Someone better take me away before I murder-kill everything with these evil slaughter limbs.

This, look at the length of the chamber. Definitely not a historical rifle

I cant believe you guys arent focusing on the fact that he VOMITED willingly onto it

Libs all learn how to vomit at will. If they couldn't HRRRK to show their displeasure and throw up their last meal to keep their weight down then how could they show their faces in public?

> Wake up
> Insult people
> Destroy my gun
> Vomit over it
> Post a photo and brag
> Gets mugged, raped and shot with no defense

Automatic assault vehicle built by nazis oppressing poor poc!

>#rifle
>#hatchet
>#vomit

>calling that vomit

Fucking cucks can't even throw up right

because when a child misbehaves you don't glorify their misbehavior
they do it for attention, if they get it in response, the behavior will continue

just laugh at the moron who cut up a shitty .22 thinking it was some great war antique or some shit

I hope that while he's getting raped by a pack of home-invading Nogs he thinks "I wish I had a shotgun...oh, fuck!"

Destroying a gun because you're anti-gun is one thing, posting pics to virtue signal it is a usual thing. But to induce vomiting on yourself to virtues signal over a destroyed gun....

you say this to yourself in the mirror? why are all gun owners always compensating so hard? got a small peen my man?

>tfw light physical exertion makes you vomit

I once stole my grandpa's Vietnam War M14 and used it to shoot him and my entire family. Then I felt the need to vomit over their corpses. Take that, grandpa!

The rifle is worth more than a grandson with bulimia.

You think that normal males have no relationship towards veteran cars? Almost every guy's heart I know melts at the sight of a beautiful old car.

>bulimia

nice projecting cletus, shoot an opossum today?

How big is your clit?

this sickens me

Guns are useful items like knives and fists. Just because you voted Clinton doesn't mean that guns will just go away. If you live rurally then guns are a fact of life because even if there aren't criminals who think that your stuff would be more suitable in their hand then there are at least wild animals that need the occasional encouragement to get out or get dead.
Foxes are a blight. It's only by enduring your shitty box apartment in the middle of a city that you don't have to deal with something similar.

why? is your dick getting hard?

Why? Do you like hard dicks?

listen son dont destroy other peoples property it is a felony

Jesus Christ that hatchet.
I hope this retard got tetanus from handling that mistreated piece of shit.

>It's only by enduring your shitty box apartment in the middle of a city that you don't have to deal with something similar.

And go figure that is due to my superior intellectual capabilities. What if I just don't give a shit if some vagrant that lives in the woods gets eaten by a bear? I am willing to take that risk if it means keeping you far right mongloids from shooting me up while I'm trying to shop for groceries.

Tick, Tick gun owner, your fat is approaching fast. You might want to head to the city too and join the club.

why? do you like people that like hard dicks?

Clean yourself up faggot. You probably still have puke on your chin.

Taking care of old guns and cars is central to a real man's character. Men are to preserve and build on the legacy of their fathers. Animals consume and then move on.

>why? do you like people that like hard dicks?
Only if they have small clits.

I vomit to stay fit. Thankfully /fit/ really helps me out with new ways to stay in shape instead of going to the jew-gym.

probably inherited. I have libtard cousins from which I've rescued inherited firearms, some of which maybe even saw WWI or WWII action.

Claims superior intellectual capabilities
Thinks there's less crime in the city

No, you fucking faggot, we all weren't.

>I'm OK living in a sardine can as long as those far right guys living in the wilderness keep the animals at bay for me.
>This proves my superior intellectual capabilities because I avoid having to deal with the threat of wild animal encroachment entirely. Fuck the fields that grow all the food I eat. Especially fuck the hens I don't eat meat anyway.
Oh look another delusional cityfag that thinks vertical farming is the future.

Cunt needs a good beating for that.

slide thread. sage.

Shit, I was just waking up to this bait thread to be honest. Thought it was a double barrel at first glance. My bad, nigger.

According to you faggot commies they have a right to their free speech and opinion but they then are subject to the consequences of it

bro you go hunting i have only done spear fishing

can't be a day in Sup Forums without shit tier bait getting 300 replies

Sometimes I think about how my grandpa died. I dont know if it was me... Or just him. But fuck off you know all of u were marxist faggots at one point. It was just a gun anyway

Straw man argument. We are not protesting his right to do it, we are mourning the society that let such a pathetic cuck exist. His grandfather never hurt anyone nor did his rifle, yet he would destroy it and choose to be less wealthy and less strong. Also it's his grandfather's hatchet from the look of it. Poor think hasn't been polished in ages and this little bitch probably has never done so much work in his life to even know how.

It's not healthy when ideas and imagery of guns can make you vomit. We are hitting peak levels of wimpiness. I bet this specimine is into being pegged too.

I bet he would have loved to shoot you with it.

Eh, the action and barrel look fine. Just needs a new stock and perhaps blueing, maybe drill and tap it for a scope and swivel mounts for a sling if the owner is so inclined.

I was going to say that, the action and barrel look fine.

I've never been hunting, and have only been to a gun range once or twice. I don't keep them for self defense, I'd be too inept at it and we don't any crime where I live, but rather simply because I like them and would hate for them to be destroyed. I'll keep them around for someone else to appreciate in the future, or if I myself get into shooting.

oh good you ruined a fudd gun, i feel so much safer