Is this what you want in anime?

Is this what you want in anime?

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes

I prefer the platonic friendship deal. having romance as the focus isn't for me as I don't like the romance genre.

Yes

>>>/tumblr/

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Nice meme

That is what I want everywhere.

Yes, but remove kyoani.

Why would you want to do that?

>read up and finish Stretch
>ended with nothing sexual
I hope a decent show pops up so I fill the void that is Prism.

This image perfectly explains why nobody who self-inserts or fantasizes about relationships with anime girls should have any reason to dislike yuri.

Imagine kissing Kumiko.
Now imagine kissing Reina.
Now Kumiko, again.
Now Reina.
Now come back to this image, where they're kissing each other. You can self insert into either side depending on how your brain focuses at any given moment, but it's actually both sides of the kiss at once.

Yuri is actually just an optical illusion that is a win no matter how you look at it.

Because they fuck up everything with their constant yuri baiting.

Literally one show, and we don't even know if it's bait or not.
Before you bring up Tamako Market, Midori was doomed from the start and it was obvious.

Kumiko x Reina might as well be canon at this point considering its popularity and shit ton of art.

Occasionally, yes.

Yeah, it's canon "adolescence".
Don't worry, this is just what Japan does.
You'll see, they only kissed and had sex. They're still straight. No worries, that's fine, it's just a stage. Teenagers will all grow out of being gay.

Based japan

Even if they kissed and had sex I would doubt either of them going on to live the rest of their lives as lesbians, as would I with most yuri relationships with young characters.

You know how many 15-20 year old girls I knew that said they were "bisexual" or lesbian and changed their minds? Teens are just horny and lonely. It might be gay sex but that doesn't mean they are forever gay.

Uh yeah, that's still bisexual, just because their relationship didn't work out doesn't make them not bisexual anymore.
That's like saying "we got a divorce so i guess im not straight anymore"

And why is it just with yuri that you're saying this? How many people actually stay with their boyfriend/girlfriend in high school and marry them at all? Not many. But this is anime, not real life.

Wew lads

If a man gets married, lives with his wife for twenty years, has a couple of kids, and then in his forties divorces her and comes out of the closet, is he gay? Or would you also call him bisexual?

it's okay as long as they don't Shuichi down our throats.

Well, it's not your choice if he's gay or not it's his so obviously he's gay if he says he is.
What you're saying is that they decided to get a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend so they're no longer bisexual.

I need this in my life.

If you are going to yuri then do it properly please. Not this LOLJK shit.

Yes. All anime should be about girls kissing other girls.

That wasn't me, but he didn't just say that they just happened to have gotten a boyfriend instead of girlfriend, he said that they no longer consider themselves into girls?

Can't wait for S2 and kumiko getting Shuichi'D.
C/u/ck tears will be glorious.

Honestly I just feel bad for anyone who's so bland that they can relate to Shuichi.

>not wanting dykeshit in non-yuri animu means you want to self-insert

Try harder.

>non-yuri animu
Yet to be seen. Kyoani is known to make significant changes to their material.

Straight as fuck.

Loving these official promo arts from Kyoani. They know what's the real OTP is.

You keep counting on that.

That's all anyone wants in anime, nigger. Boys are fucking shit.

I honestly don't even care as long as it's well developed whichever way they go (assuming they won't just open end it). I'm just saying that the source material doesn't have that much weight.

After band practice Kumiko-Reina bonding time.

t.tumblr

You can't hide from the truth, user. I didn't say it was right.

Why won't you delusional fucks stay in /u/?

Why didn't the first missionaries stay in Europe, user? Spread the word of the Lord, so that the barbarians may learn the truth. And yuri *is* the truth, user. Yuri is the sole righteousness of this world.

>first missionaries
>Europe
user, those Europeans were the barbarians that needed to learn the truth.

lewd handholding.

Double dubs speaks truths.

>missionaries

More like filthy illegal immigrants that need to be deported back to their shithole.

Kumiko and Reina are both 100% straight.
Go back to /u/

Yes, please.

They act pretty gay for straight girls.

Yeah, they're straight. Kyoani agrees about how straight they are.

>100% straight
Grow up, please.

>two girls sitting next to each other = totally dykes

>ignoring the awkward hand position

Not a tease at all.

I wanted them to kiss so bad. Not even a fan of Yuri, they just seemed so into eachother.

There's always season 2.

If girls had any sense about them, they'd all be dykes.

Thankfully most people aren't mentally ill.

As long they didn't make Reina a sex deviant like Homu, she's a classy lady

Too bad you are.

Nice projection, I'm not the one advocating mass degeneracy.

Pointless pandering that will never go anywhere?

No. I don't care if it's het or yuri, just establish those damned couples.

No, you're the one whose brain can't even comprehend things that aren't part of the norm.

That would require Japan to stop being socially awkward as fuck, though. I'm afraid it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Yuri love is the purest love.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door.
Tumblr is three blocks down.

And you keep counting on KyoAni of all fucking studios to faithfully adapt (poorly selling) source material instead of the cash cow original content they've been churning out instead, champ.

This is not a place for normies, so you go back to facebook.

How is that even possible

Deepthroating is a thing.

>normies

Your reddit is showing.

Any other site you frequently visit you want to mention?

Honestly i don't even care at this point. I just want to see Reina get shuuchid just so i can taste /u/s sweet sweet tears.

>141379801

Yes

Tamako love story was the anime kino of the decade.

>tfw she ends up with her otouto in the afterlife

>nobody who self-inserts or fantasizes about relationships with anime girls should have any reason to dislike yuri

90% of people who watch anime do though.

Might want to check your reading comprehension there sempai

>hurr my autism is a legit argument guise.

AOTS
O
T
S

But it is my choice to call YOU gay, you faglord.

I don't even like yuri but yes, their relationship was developed nicely.

Seeing a shoe and sensei end at this point will feel forced as fuck. If they go that route I hope they have proper development for it.

>sensei end
I will be legitimately angry if this happens. Shuichi would be fine but Sensei would be deeply stupid.

Holy shit, these fucking edits. Praise glorious kek.

Yes.