Shapiro and Bannon takeover Berkeley

youtu.be/uhQqXtWvkqE

How big of a chimp out are we expecting for Ben Shapiro at Berkeley tomorrow? As big as Milo's riot? If Ben doesn't get the Berkeley terrorist pedocult Antifags to cross the line and get Guantanmoed, then this definitely will: Bannon is visiting with Ann Coulter, Milo and possibly Alex Jones. We've got some big happenings coming, get ready to get comfy.

youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28aPyBrP0Yc
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtu.be/xpCT7SZRRpw
campusreform.org/?ID=9760
dailywire.com/news/20985/preparing-shapiros-event-berkeley-police-get-daily-wire#exit-modal
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
youtube.com/watch?v=m2L1zcRwPSg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtu.be/DJ6deZ9Ju8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm expecting an army of blue hair fat fucks yelling "muh feelings" to March but in the end cause a big earthquake.

i wish milo was there too

Well considering there were protesters last year and the police had to intervene. I would say there is a pretty good chance its more than 50 dumb fucks and less than 300 dumb fucks

Why Berkeley? What's the big deal about Berkeley?

Because of the shitstorm last time Milo tried to go to Berkley. Remember the riots? Free Speech advocates saw that as a challenge.

Ah, So it's symbolic?

Those idiots probably felt an adrenaline spike having a black clad mob coming to attack them and they are addicted.

Yeah pretty much. I guess it's their way of saying " we ain't going to quit".

Berkeley used to be an iconic liberal defender and advocate of free speech before SJW postmodernism cancer took over. If right wing conservatives are the ones who bring it back to its roots, which is what's happening, then the postmodernist SJW trash will be further exposed for their true objective nature as anti-american fascists. That's why they chimp out, and that's why people like Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopolousauraus pitch tents in their pants about going to speak there

The true happening will be St. Louis

What is happening there?

It's student body started the original free speech movementL youtu.be/28aPyBrP0Yc

Now they're one of the worst for excluding right wingers speech via rioting and terrorism.

He will

I hope antifa cracks some cuckservative skulls

>a kike and a kike lover
FUCKEN BASED

MAGA

pedocult and Milo in the same sentence
spot on

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc

Blump.

youtu.be/xpCT7SZRRpw

I'm hoping for a CAT5 but for some reason I suspect it will be a nothinburger. Maybe I'm just biased after hurrican Irma.

I can't see Antifa letting these happenings go by without trying something, apparently FSW will have a '16-man Navy SEAL team to provide security', according to this: campusreform.org/?ID=9760

Berkeley user here

Smashed the atm machines last year gonna do the same. False flagging is the way to go. I helped loot the starbucks.

nice, berkely PD certainly wont be keeping anyone secure

If you're going to false flag, spread these two posters around Cali near jails and prisons

They might be under too much heat too stand down this time. They just got permission to spray the antifags, fucked up they didn't already though.

>On Tuesday afternoon, Berkeley, California city police sought and obtained permission to use pepper spray on violent protesters on Thursday when Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro comes to speak on the campus.

>According to Berkeley police Chief Andrew Greenwood, the city banned pepper spray in 1997 as a crowd-control weapon. Greenwood stated at a special emergency meeting of the Berkeley City Council that pepper spray would be a more effective response than batons and tear gas against violent protesters brandishing clubs, shields, and projectiles, according to ABC7.

dailywire.com/news/20985/preparing-shapiros-event-berkeley-police-get-daily-wire#exit-modal

Grow pickles and stfu pol drunkard.

It's noble and I respect it. We will never let the pinnacle of our bill of rights be taken by these Soros-funded cowards.

wasn't the poo bagger from berkely?

Exactly. No way are these useful idiot literal faggots shutting down free speech
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

Evergreen

looking back at the last berkely riot the same footage of the usual beatings and looting was far more shocking then compared to now, i was watching the livestream when they beat that guy in the street youtube.com/watch?v=m2L1zcRwPSg and thought it was a gamechanger but now i'd just consider it part of the event.

opps wrong link of beating
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo

anyone know if Betsy will be streaming?

Tim will be streaming Shapiro v Berkeley, don't know about FSW but maybe
youtu.be/DJ6deZ9Ju8w

NICE

Pretty surprising I figured he was done with these types of events after getting hassled by antifag degenerates one too many times

/oneofus/

>Bannon
I can't fucking WAIT for the riots!