Grandma... my name is Samantha now you bigot

Grandma... my name is Samantha now you bigot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
archive.is/yZjfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny how the rise of trans shit equals the amount of parents slapping their children less and less.

did grandpa not raise a son who could raise a son right?

sad

Talk about Roflcopter

Kys

Did great great grandpa not raise a great grandpa who could raise a great grandpa, who could raise a dad who could raise a son?

fuck two great grandpas

Man is Samantha gonna be pissed when she sees the WIll.

my worst nightmare is to be in that grandpa's shoes

Hahahahahahaha that's a guy with tits.

>WIll
Read that first as will, then World War 3. Either way you're right.

Many such cases

Boomers deserve worse than their grandson's being traps.

They ruined everything. Why shouldn't we ruin their lives back by any and all means?

"I voted for everyone that set up society to allow this. Now I'm angry you merely followed through."

Fucking top kek.

does not pass

I bet they raised him to hate everything even remotely pro white. They probably have never said even one kind word about whites or males as a group but instead always talked about whites and males as the problem with society.

White males have grown up in the third generation of whites in Jewish Owned America. Everything they are taught by the schools, media and entertainment is that white + male = BAD, BAD, BAD! How can this kid not go totally crazy in such an environment? In his own mind he is guilty for all the crimes of humanity for his original sin of being a white male.

Fuck that's depressing

Poor trann, I hope she gets to pull him off life support one day.

Some of us have been fighting this since before you were alive.

>It puts the lotion on its skin...

muh boomers ruined everything. fuck off Juden

Wait.. is that the grandma in the pic? Im confused

I messed up and put an m instead of p for grandPA

I would crash that plane with no survivors.

Gramps got TRANNED

Fuck granpas.

All ills in humanity is Eve's fault.

I'm so scared to have kids. Even if I raise them well there's no guarantee i won't have abominations for grandkids. Fuck this is depressing.

Do you really think that old boomer piece of shit isn't a nihilistic narcissist, that sold his and his family's soul? People don't become trannies because they have a family to fall back on.

Ronald T Young is a transphobic piece of shit. HER name is Samantha.

t. liberal Trans woman

I'm not convinced. Until someone can scientifically prove that men are women and women are men I will continue to use the correct pronoun, which in this case is male.

0/b8, worst larper I've seen today

Gender has nothing to do with biology. It's all social and psychological. Use the correct fucking pronoun: she/her.

I'm not a larper and it's not b8 m8.

What the fuck is Robert's problem? It's actually offensive to me that he puts his own discomfort over Samantha's. Oh yeah you think this is a big deal to you old man? Imagine the burdens this little fruit are carrying and you're adding to them. Selfish old cunt trying to impose his will on others and make them suffer so his frail old mind can be at peace.

>Trying this hard
Guys come on, we all know you're just shitposting.

so much this

Thing is that you don't have to like or be trans not to be a fucking asshole like Robert here. Oh you don't like thing? Fine but shut the fuck up about it unless it actually affects you.

>plane

anglo engineering

I don't get it either.
>be true to YOURSELF
>but only in the way I intended and not according to yourself
It's stupid as fuck. Let the kids grow boobs if they want to.
Maybe they should tell grandpa to be dead like a good elderly person.

it's 100% Ronald's fault for this. Boomers were gifted a great economy and if you failed to capitalize on it and get enough "Fuck you money" for your grandkids to not have to work then you are incompetent.
Rich men do not fall for the tranny meme, they are too busy enjoying their life.

Can someone please edit this so it's flying into the twin towers?

What a fun and novel idea... not.

Never forget, faggot

We are all boomers now senpai.

No, I won't shut up about it. If I'm outspoken maybe I'll make more trannies kill themselves.

Is that James may!?!?!

Why the fuck are to on this site?

How do you not see how this affects everyone? If people engaged in this psychotic fiction privately, that would be one thing. They do not though. They throw it in your face, demand you accept them openly and loudly, and try to police language.

>t. team robert

Blue wafflecopter

BRRAAAAPPPP
>"Control Tower - sorry, could you repeat that? We didn't get that transmission."

Totally!!!! Parents physically abusing their children was the main thing holding men back from taking hormones, putting on dresses and chopping their dicks off. Great insight, kraut! Sounds just like a 70 year old boomer jewbook comment

Kids need their shit kicked in so they learn their place. The same goes for women.

>His grandson's life doesn't affect

Legacy matters, passing along traditional values matters, the future matters. Go be a trap faggot on /b, /pol cares deeply about preserving and cultivating what our ancestors left behind.

If you create a family as some sort of monument to your vanity you have issues.

t. unemployed neet raised by single mom,
never been in a fight, and still desperately trying to figure out what it is to be a man.

Pathetic, but also the average pol user

fuck

t. government-is-my-mommy loser

Try going out into the real world or try serving your nation. Whiny little faggots like you will end up getting strung up by veterans like myself. Women and children need to be taught lessons they won't forget.

gib airborne BRAAAAAAAAFFFTTTT

You're a retard. Abusing kids only teaches them how they are worthless until they can't function. It can make decent slaves in some situations, but that's it. Kids have to be able to trust you and respect you.
Physical punishment should only be a last resort, if they endanger themselves, the family, or break a sacred rule. Parents who make punishment a rule should be drawn and quartered.

They respect pain, they don't respect logic. The same goes for women.

Both sides ugly as fuck
I fucking hate gooks

Imagine all the things this guy's probably seen and been through throughout his life. I bet when he was younger he'd NEVER imagine he'd be communicating on social media with his Grandit with tits.

Now you know how literally everyone else feels about you, leaf

Make like your namesake and get the fuck out

Sadpost of the day, for sure. That poor grandma.

Oh my goddess, it's so hard being a teenager. Why can't you understand, mom? It's so hard I have to get a boob operation and cut off my dick. Why can't you understand how hard this is for me, mom?

There are also other changes in education.
Like school knowledge becoming useless in life aside from basic math and writing.
Also atrazine in food.
Also fake news and hollywood constantly shitting on all normal white people.
Also females being indoctrinated by the same media into very different priorities and insane expectations.

Reminds me of this.

also prepare for feels

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Nonsense. Kids don't respect pain. They understand logic perfectly well, and it is the logic, order established, and the way you carry yourself that shows your true authority. Kids respect this, and more importantly they trust this.

A big problem today is that parents are not trusted. You cannot trust someone who is weak and without identity, just as you can't trust someone who hits you for no good reason. The terror and the spoiler are just two sides of the same coin of abuse.

Never have kids, scumfuck.

In fact beating your children is bad, because it teaches them, that violence is not a serious business. That when they are being hit, they should not make an asymmetrical response.

So if you beat your children, you are obliged to teach them how to fight2kill. Boxing affects head too much, so it should be something like djiu djitsu.

Put a loaded shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger, cuck.

>reference

Chilean autism

tranny detected

daily reminder 80% of kids naturally grow out of the tranny meme if HRT is not forced on them

archive.is/yZjfs

I think I just realized why gook eyes look so weird... They don't have eyelashes!

How far down does this thing go?

poor guy, i bet he eventually offed himself

When that dumbshit Eve took the fucking apple.

Fuck off to Saudi Arabia with your backwards beliefs, Ahmed.

You mean the little girl on the left, right?
The one that crying like a little bitch?

>beign this much of a bluepilled faggot
are you really this dense and idiotic, or are you a shill?

>slapping their children less and less

Legit curiosity but was this an european tradition in any time on modern history?

You guys seems to raise your kids kind of cold for our standard. Not that many hugs. No rough parenting to develop a bound between parents and children and to teach them how to deal with the real world.

I can't really picture any non latino (with the exception of the asians) slapping their kids in the butt for not giving their seat to the elderly lady in the park bench or something like that.

Truth to be told, they don't slap kids here anymore either and look how we are now :(

>light slapping
>ITS ABUSE

wanna know how I know you're a little faggot?

What kind of inbred books are you reading where it says your offspring are your property? The bible or some dumb shit?

wow, projection much?
I'm not saying he's in the right, but...

there is a scientific answer to this problem we are currently facing. either medication or preventative steps during baby development. are they any people who have researched into this?

nobody here said that our offspring is our property, faggot
we are saying that the wellbeign of our offspring is our priority and that nobody lives alone nor exist in a vacuum, you need strong ties to your nation, your family and God to live a fulfilling life, anything else is kikery and leads you to nihilism and suicide

party pooper

When faced with adversity, you use adversity as an excuse. When you can't hack it, it must be someone else's fault right? You are a poor example of a human being. Kys now

Cold is about the best way to describe it. Even a lot of 'close' families have this strange coldness to them. Otherwise it is outright spoiled or parents trying to be best friends with their kids in the rarest situation.

Rough play would be a very good bonding experience, and can teach kids how to stand up for themselves, what is fair and what is going too far. But this is not something parents do apart from maybe the old working class. 'It contributes to toxic masculinity' but what these people don't realise is that the kids are going to be learning to rough-house on their own, which will be worse because of the child's rules.

LOL! so getting blown up with a $20 road side bomb planted by a goat herder is serving your country? need I remind you welfare queena that you only had your """tour of duty""""" to further the profits of multinational kike run corporations. you arent a john wayne old american hero nowthat you shot a bunch of 15 year olds in the back because they made you scared.

I think your moms live in black boyfriend beat you a little too hard when you were a kid

That's the problem though. You are confusing your peace of mind with the wellbeing of your relatives. Newsflash old farts: not everyone thinks and feels just like you do.

>hating boomers so much that you cheer on people willingly cutting their dicks off
How about you join them, maybe kill yourself in the process.

FUCK YOU GRANDAD

Yeah, I'm a cuck for knowing proper authority...
Go read more Rothbard, pathetic Mer'cunt.

yes, any specific insult and observation beyond calling someone a nigger or cuck is now projection. just another infintile coping mechanic for brainlets that need their safe space. same as yelling shill and shareblue everytime your world view is slightly challenged

>post
This is how I know you are a nigger or an underage. Everybody here does this, and everyone that is not a bolivian behaves.
I guess this was to be expected from a macaco soup lover.

doesn't it annoy you people who make a living from being a skank

Are you lost or something?