Turks unironically believe they are related to these people

>turks unironically believe they are related to these people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Re644qgnCtw
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WblKWXMpDqA
youtu.be/ouhLN5IhiDk
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtu.be/Z2lejjKUbvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we wuz Atilla n shieett

It helps them sleep at night at least.

>they wuz every single asian steppe nomad culture n shieeet

Well to be fair, a very large share of people in that entire part of the world probably are

Especially Ukrainians

Dude i fucking know.
Our great fingolian horde literally massacred EVERYBODY, im talking awesomeness when they arrived to ANY turkish villages they killed them ALL. No exceptions:
Roach men ANNIHILATED
Roach children MASSACRED
Roach fucking chickens dogs whatever EVERYTHING THAT MOVES WAS FUCKING SLAUGHTERED

Get it fucking roaches you are not one of us and never will be and there is reason for that:
Turks are soiled genes.

After all there is reason why Finns and Mongolians are not mixed still in this day and have 102 average IQ

My wife is from Siberian region so i can spread our genes. Ukraine has much more do with Finland than god damn turks.

T. Professor of genealogy

/Rant

Finns are just as much Mongols as any other Europeans. Nobody can tell a Finn apart from a German, Dutch or Norwegian. Because the differences can only be noticed when looking at DNA. And guess what, the differences are minor to nothing.

I have noticed that turkish scum 'have read history' and come up with this bullshit.

Side note:

Lets have moment of silence and listen and witness how turks spirit animal gets REKT

youtu.be/Re644qgnCtw

I have to practice my throat singing tho, i have god-like tunes with dozens of oldschool instruments but my vocals need more 'depth' if you will.

K thx bye, take care my blood.

I just get so worked up with these turkish claims i know and everyone that bother to check out can proof to be pig disgusting claims.

They are, so are you. 1/200 men are direct blood descendents of the Khan dynasty.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WblKWXMpDqA

Yo that song is fire

>This nigger is saying that Genghis Khan was Turkic

Sources?

look at faces of turkish national team. you can clearly see central asian turkic admixture on them.

shitskins

>trying to educate these people
gigantic waste of time tbqh

WE

wtf that pic

a blonde mongoloid

kill it with fire

the one at the top far left maybe but the rest look like greeks

OH MY GOODNESS IS THIS NOW TUVAN THROAT SINGING THREAD?

No seriously just get comfy, turkish shitgenes fuck off.

youtu.be/ouhLN5IhiDk

they look like arabs to me.

Khan is a fucking title you autist.

They clearly look like a mix of Greeks, Arabs and Iranians.
>central asian
Don't look like Central Asians at all. Maybe like some Turkmens. But many Turkmens are just larping Iranians.

Post the video, asswipes.
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

This dude deserves his own vodka distillery.

no
we wuzz attila n shieeeet

Damn..

>white genocide.jpg

You guys are basically muslimised Greeks/Anatolians the Turkic warrior who conquered so much interbred so much with their conquered subjects they barely exist anymore just like the Normans did.

Lol literally.

TURKS FUCK OFF EVERYONE I KNOW HATES YOUR GUTS.

MY BLOOD MY BROTHERS WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR:

youtu.be/Z2lejjKUbvM

Calling Turks mongols would be like saying Mestizo spics are Spanish. It's really pathetic.

Fingolian beauties

Turks please, fuck they are sad. Muslim and soiled genes, pretty much game over right there.

Wonder where is that 'U MAD WHITE BOI?' Shit that turkish stains try to enrich this board, eh?

we actually are
but not as much as some people like to exaggrate. i'd say we have 15% 20% (depending on the turk mongoloid dna)
shoo amerimutt
>haplomeme map
wh*Tes are subhumans

TUVAN

shit example
this one is better (also includes most of the guys in your pic)

yalnız bizim millet hakkaten çirkin amk. şu tiplere bak.

why are turks all like "we wuz chinks n sheit" who gives a shit just be urself lol

kişiden kişiye değişir hocam güzellik algısı. bence alayı normal.

Are Turks the most ethnically diverse people on the planet? After Americans of course

But they are though... but most of them have very little central asian dna.

nope
we're mostly a mix of southern central asians (Turkmens to be precise) and greeco-anatolians.

>very little
central asian dna is actually higher than it seems
however, mongoloid dna usually ranges from 5% to 25%

This guy has very noticeable central asian influences.

see

The funny thing is that there is zero similarities in song, culture or dress. Islam must've really done a number on their culture or they're completely gull of shit. Guess we'll find out in a generation and see how recognizable Sweden to test that theory. :3

göz rengi, kıl rengi, keskin veya yumuşak yüz hatları, uzun veya kısa yüz vs. kişiden kişiye değişir ama bence değişmeyen temel bir belirleyen var: o da simetri. bizde mutlaka bir yamukluk oluyor. simetrik değil yüz hatlarımız. misal, her yerin düzgün ama burun kemiğin çıkık. veya her yerin düzgün ama çenen yamuk , gözlerin yüzüne göre büyük veya küçük...

bu bence gerçekten çok fazla karışmış olmamızın olumsuz bir getirisi. karışımın her iki tarafın iyi özelliklerini birleştireceği şeklindeki yaygın inanç yanlış.

tribal differences and religious/general cultural influence of Iran had changed a lot even before Turks migrated to Anatolia

>göz rengi, kıl rengi, keskin veya yumuşak yüz hatları, uzun veya kısa yüz vs. kişiden kişiye değişir ama bence değişmeyen temel bir belirleyen var: o da simetri. bizde mutlaka bir yamukluk oluyor
user ben fazla bi yamukluk görmüyorum
>simetrik değil yüz hatlarımız. misal, her yerin düzgün ama burun kemiğin çıkık. veya her yerin düzgün ama çenen yamuk , gözlerin yüzüne göre büyük veya küçük...
bu göreceli bir şey. bana kalırsa. ama ekonominin de genlere bir katkısı var mesela iyi beslenenlerin çoğu eli yüzü düzgün olur.
>bu bence gerçekten çok fazla karışmış olmamızın olumsuz bir getirisi. karışımın her iki tarafın iyi özelliklerini birleştireceği şeklindeki yaygın inanç yanlış.
fazla karışmış bir halk değiliz. ha ama orta asyalılar evet mutt özellikle özbekler ile türkmenler. turkmen man ya da uzbek man diye arat googleda ne dediğimi anlarsın. lakin onlara kıyasla biz daha genetik açıdan iyi durumdayız.

Beacuse they are?