Daily reminder that the red pill was coined by two tranny sisters

Daily reminder that the red pill was coined by two tranny sisters.

G N O S T I C

It's from Total Recall you fag. They just copied it.

so was the blue pill.

Daily reminder that these 2 tranny sisters are more talented than the entire Sup Forumstard population combined.

daily reminder that they will mkultra you out of spite if you irritate them enough and before you know it you will have cherry red hair and a missing dick

glad I never used that gay ass term then.

Epa.

Some of us might have a better film career than them.

>t. William Shatner.

the wall just got two weeks longer

>>t. William Shatner
>better film career than someone else

please don't make me be the one to tell you, bill

>why do liberals always use fsntasy as analogies to current events?
>muh redpill

What's your point? How can you browse Sup Forums and not know what a fucking meme is? The idea was co-opted.

>Some of us might have a better film career than them.

It won't ever happen, and you know it: Sup Forums breeds mediocrity and nothing else.

When you were the retarded kid that started the bill meme

Sup Forums loves traps. What is the problem here?

Inshallah

daily reminder that you are a single digit IQ retard

The Wachosky sisters are legitimately trans, in the sense that none of the excuses that are used for BASED TRAPS works on them.
They are ugly, fat, talk a lot about transphobia and other SJW-ish topics, dress like manchildren, are liberal and so on. Every bad T stereotype you can think of applies to them.
They're also extremely talented, some of those few directors who can actually produce good blockbuster with great consistence, which put them almost at the top of dominance hierarchy, infinitely higher than any Sup Forumshack may dream of (they're worth 250m$ after all, and they're only in their early 50s)

Blaire White is one in a million. Most "traps" make you start singing Aerosmith "Dude looks like a lady"

who started the Black Pill?

That's the most retarded thing I ever heard you nigger faggot, kill yourself

Blaire White is disgusting.

You obviously are ashamed that you are attracted to Blaire. Going into those old pictures to prove a point means you are obsessed and are embarrassed you find Blaire attractive.

this includes you. Most faggots are degenerate wastes of space, you happened to pick a very rare example as an argument.

Every eminent example is rare, in every possible field.

Even after all that surgery she still looks like a man

Kill yourself, stupid fucking nigger with down syndrome

Nope, not atrracted to men.

blaire white just looks like a mutant, sorry. The uncanny valley is a thing.

People only like him because he's pro Trump

You either die a hero or live long enough to let the jews cut your dick up