Memewar Wizard Corps Vet AMA

Memewar Vet here. Wizard Corps division. If you remember during the last few weeks of the election there was some crazy shit happening then with spirit cooking, black magic attacks on Sup Forums, and lots of activity on our end as well.

This is a serious AMA. I will do my best to answer all questions to the extent of my ability. Please don't believe or disbelieve the answers, keep an open mind. You may ask any questions regarding : "magic" , current political events, or anything else really. All serious questions will be entertained. Many serious police investigations use psychics to help out, I'm not perfect 100% but I feel the anonymous nature of this board, why I'm doing this, and potentially the questions asked, we should have good results.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvVs_s1IbrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have autism?

Yeah hi.

How are you doing?

if you're really a wizard why are you such a faggot?

Probably more like highly functioning sociopath, no autism tho

I'm fucking doing great

That's cool.

Why aren't you taking part of the new meme campaigns?

>newfaggot here ama
fuck off

smug loli division reporting in

The synchronicity of kek and pepe are just too much to be ignored.

Who could have predicted that links between egyptian gods and athenian playwrites and narco hunters and frogs and peterson and repeating numbers would literally manifest into people yelling invoking names at presidential candidates and "surprise" strokes/seizures and counter-naming from candidates....

It would be harder to explain it all materialistically and practically than with magic and synchronicity.

Hey a fellow meme war vet.
Do you still hear the sounds of war? Have flashbacks of those you lost? Seeing your fellow man die right before your eyes?

I still hear their screams, I can still hear "FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEE" But I know it's not there. That it's over.

Why did they have to do it? Make us use force to win the meme war?

It was a crazy time

There is more to this reality than meets the eye

I am involved in the new campaigns in the background.

/cfg/ vet reporting.

I am just recently catching up on history of meme war, and this board in general. Some truly brilliant trolling has taken place. Having HRC acknowledge "Alt-Right" in campaign speeches, having POTUS retweet memes, having SPLC write extensive articles about how Pepe is a hate symbol. The real-world impact continues to manifest. An "Alt-Right" rally organized by a few, is drawing crowds of thousands and dominating MSM coverage for days.

The coincidences seem far to many to casually disregard. I have often wondered, if there are indeed spiritual influences, hidden knowledge or inspiration that's not limited by space or time. Magic? Demons or spirits? A CIA dark op? Or just some clever trolls?

I guess I want to offer you credit for having such a disproportionate impact. But I also want to understand the people behind the meme war better. I align with many of the ideoligies...anti SJW/PC/Commie....I'm also not atheist or occultist or identitarian so not quite sure how one like myself fits here.

Are you fucking gay
Also what do you think of Puerto Ricans

what is your opinion on the future of meme warfare being comprised solely of autonomous remote controlled drones equipped with memebeams as is currently being planned and designed by some circles?

abandon your individuality, and surrender to anonymity

>what do you think of Puerto Ricans
mixed shitskins stuck in a vacation paradise with no fucking resources or means to survive other than off the elite's tit, acting like they're worth half a shit in a country/CITY they're unwelcome in, because they're most uppity of all shitskins

I asked the ledditor, not you

>self diagnosed

If we are mark’d to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; as if to love
The fewer deplorables, the greater the share of memes.
Shadilay! I pray thee, wish not one /pol more.
By Kek, I am not covetous for memes,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost
It yearns me not if /fags my memes steal;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires;
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a chad from America;
Shadilay! I would not lose so great an happening
As one man more, methinks, would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host
That he which hath no stomach to this fight

He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,
And rouse his memes of Inauguration day.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feat his neigbours,
And say, ‘To-morrow is Inauguration Day;”
Rhen he will strip his drive and show his memes
And say “these memes I had on Inauguration day.”
Old me forget, yet all shall be forgot.
But he'll remember with pride what happenings he did that day

>t. bored autist on election night

More questions:
Has this board always been inundated with the bait/trash/shill posters? Or did they come in droves after you guys started getting MSM coverage?

There must have been hundreds of quality shitposters here before. But now I can only pick out a handful, from only the few quality threads that get posted a day.

Have the quality trolls moved on to another forum? And why does it seem the momentum has stalled...when the SJW lefties power continues to grow? They own universities and the MSM and probably more than half of the government. You guys have come so far from the days of twitchy raids and online poll trolls....but why hasn't the meme war continued?

There are endless institutions to undermine and endless fags to trigger...where are the quality shitlords?

Page 8 and falling. Bumping for response to AMA

Are you fucking new? The only new thing is the "I'm getting sleepy" copypasta

maybe you should get some rest user. a big post like that probably tired you out.

Sage & Artificer of Seal Meme 6 and viral broadcaster of Shadilay in joint efforts with The Founding Fathers of Kekkistan. Have Wizard Corps summoned succubus yet?

kill yourself

inundated, no. Meaningful shilling as I recall began in mid 2015 but they've been a present force for ten years prior.

Calm down, brother. The war is over. I know full well the atrocities of the front line can leave even the most resolute of us salty for years. You're among friends.

>Are you fucking new? The only new thing is the "I'm getting sleepy" copypasta
Yes I'm obviously new...and interested because in my lifetime I've never seen something like the rise of Antifa...SJWs getting SO triggered that they're literally rioting all across the country....and a media environment that is so PC, that clever offensive memes from a predominantly gaming community have gained national notoriety.

There is true power that's manifested here...a 1:1000 impact...and I am trying to better understand it.

I've been doing historical research for a few weeks and am now trying to gauge the current state of things here.

Retard.

You're such a fucking autist, holy shit
>admitting you're a newfag
I would say that's your first mistake, but you've already proven to be a fucking dipshit

>inundated, no. Meaningful shilling as I recall began in mid 2015 but they've been a present force for ten years prior.
Useful response thank you.

My take is that the effectiveness of what happened during 2016 elections was derived from a culture of chaos for the laughs. The twitch raids etc. I'm just surprised to not really find any of that going on.

When I was a kid...we would do "FSU"...Fucking Shit Up. Random acts of vandalism and destruction in the streets. It's the same spirit you guys had here...but in the virtual world.

Is that spirit still alive and strong? Or fading/being overtaken by shills?

It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.

Thats what i tought, if he is serious with the meme war shit then he deserves tp get hanged

I want to say.. both? Sup Forums was a bit more left wing back in the day, more poised to represent counterculture than anything else. right wing perspective grew especially in /new/ and Sup Forums was formed as a not-so-soundproof echo chamber. Mind you, there is a kernel of truth in the PTSD-addled mind of the tripfag known as 'a carribeaner lol'. Fact of the matter is, many of us grew up here, and growing up tends to entail more conservatism, and less random acts of vandalism. So while there's less of that sort of campaigning going around than yesteryear, it's still a thing, just with a lot more direction, as much as a forever chaotic amalgamation of souls can muster.

breddy rare mongbro

>when the SJW lefties power continues to grow

I reject your thesis.

>I've been doing historical research for a few weeks and am now trying to gauge the current state of things here.

LURK MOAR

>complaining about a meme war vet doing the meme war
>want to hang them, but never hung a man in your life

What's holding you back, user?

>Some of our memers have 140+ IQ.
>You will never understand them. Having 1 genius is like having 100k normies.
A cute dismissal. I fully understand the power of propaganda. Military psychological operations are effective at convincing motivated warriors that are prepared to die for a cause, not to fight. Ask me how I know.

I have been fighting the battle against oppression in other ways, so I'm not in the slightest ashamed of being a normie newfag here.

What I don't understand, is why the momentum that was gained through your efforts in 2016 now appears to be dwindling. It's not as though the SJW PC trend has been reversed. Trump is in office...which has made them quadruple their efforts. Where is the coordinated trigger campaign in response?

This
Fuck off Junker

Mind receptors witness glory from the burning of the flame
The fires of the forge are like the trumpets which proclaim
Our engines at full power, your destruction is our aim
Our Truth has come online

Engage the linkage, Omnissiah (X3)
Our Truth has come online

With heat and iron and industry we'll purge you from this world
You will sunder, melt, and shatter from the bolts of wrath we've hurled
And upon your ruined end, our blood red banners stand unfurled
Our Might has come online

Our Might has come online

Traitor, Xeno, Heritech, they are as one to us
We will scorch them from existence with our engines devious
Our hate for them encoded into every bolt and truss
Our Wrath has come online

Our Wrath has come online

Titans striding forward, Ordinatii by the score
They are drowning out blasphemers 'neath their great mechanic roar
Tradition is our bulwark, it endures forever more
Our Victory comes online

Our Victory comes online

Deus est machina (X3)
Machina

Our Victory comes online

A reasoned response thank you. I also no longer go out and destroy stranger's shit...because I understand the value of it now...and would shoot a punk like the younger me if one fucked with my shit.

But as grownups...with conservative leanings, you see the way things are going...that you can lose your job, maybe soon enough be put in jail, for having the wrong ideas.

The war against the normies...SJWs, PCs, is a righteous cause...and real change can come of it. It just seems like the goal was thought to be getting trump elected, and now it's ok to sit back because mission accomplished....which is far from achieving victory against MSM, universities, and the psycho left in general.

The left is broken. Poking their twitching corpse with a stick or sipping from the chalice of liberal tears is not quite as amusing. The lulz are less. There seems to be an understanding of them here and personally I think they are less of a problem than the RINOs / conventional Republicans.

Our God Emperor is doing fine. Kek is pleased. Our enemies lie scattered before us, weeping and gnashing their teeth. If the left rises to oppose us, our new knowledge of them has made us even more powerful.

I disagree. They own all of MSM...half of government...most of education...and demographically have an ever growing advantage. There is blatant bias in just about every growing industry (tech, green energy).

The impact from shock/comedy has turned many, but hardly changed the trend.

Idk how many examples you need...conservative America and the fringe Brexit movement are the only strongolds...the rest of Europe, most of Canada, and half of America are social liberal cesspools.

There is no herding the cats of Sup Forums. Whatever strikes the hive mind as amusing and intellectually stimulating (and maybe whatever is viewed as moral and just) is what is going to happen.

A poison pill for the left has been created. The red pill. The black pill. The ideas will spread. Nothing can stop it. It just takes time. Also the left has been totally out-thought. The poor souls need some time to think of something new that they can be mocked about.

>/cfg/
sweet times
were you one of the tripfags?

"Magic" boils down to awareness

y/n

I miss Ricky Vaughn 99. I miss him a lot. Instead what v have here is a memewar faggot. Sad

A quality response. I guess I'm viewing you guys here as a representative sample of the new counterculture...which fun enough is.comservatism.

The lefts ideas haven't gained such a following because of their merits...it through absolute control of information exposure. That's what concerns me. The independent media is entirely dependent on individual contributions...even advertisers get leveraged away by the left.

They have a lot more money and powerful institutions. That's what's so special about the meme magic. The return on investment is disproportionate. But it can be imitated, and the left is already working on it.

In military terms it called "not losing the initiative". You keep the fight on your terms by always advancing and overwhelming. If the initiative is lost the battle is lost.

>There is blatant bias in just about every growing industry (tech, green energy).

There seems to be a bit of backlash over this. Super healthy. See the de-google threads. If/As the SJWs infect an institution/company it will be viewed as corrupt and work-arounds created. I think it is madness that so many people view the googles/facebooks/etc as benevolent. They are profit driven machines and will fuck anybody 6 ways to Sunday if it improves their bottom line. The SJWs want to advertise this fact sooner rather than later? Fine by me.

next campaign when?

>In military terms it called "not losing the initiative".

Ok, Mr psy-ops, What do you recommend, given that this place is driven by personal amusement and 'intellectual' stimulation?

Memes get stale. And the Commie Left may not even be the biggest problem. They are sad sacks of shit by any measure. They are also their own worst problem. Whomever can virtue signal the strongest 'wins'. It is a looser movement for loosers that will eat itself.

Regaining control of public institutions is going to happen as soon as people loose their fear of non-PC speech. Schools are failing. Reporters are flat out stupid. Most people know this now, all that remains is for a little kid to call the king naked.

Tactics used by the left for decades has now been adopted and amplified here. The ridicule methods, memes, and hivemind of ideas here are stronger than ever, hence why normies are scared to come here. Not because of us, but the constant conditioning of liberal propaganda has made it so this place is taboo. (((THEY)) don't want this place to get stronger, yet their attempts to double down and enforce the narrative has actually started to poke holes in people's minds about the established way of thinking. People get curious about than other side, and once they get sucked in, there's no coming back out, because Sup Forums will, and always be right.

Now you have all the wizard autists on the net drawn to this place what is your endgame? Why did you summon us here?

The pendulum is swinging back to our side, and we haven't even reached the fullest potential.

Magic is fun right? When I was a noob I was shocked and amazed at the results I received. We are all Gods and our thoughts and desires manifest if strong enough. Many legit magicfags helped, but it was the mass effect of our combined consciousness that got it done.

Sadly you muggles can feel wonder and awe, but the real shit is genetic. What's crazy is that a diaspora of edgy fuckers from around the world made a cult and got shit done through the internet. I mean I've done it small scale with other weirdos, but it was a sight to behold on that scale. You have no idea how many fascinating parallel dimensions it created, and you never will.

You will yearn for another glimpse, but unlikely you will ever see it. Though you might, if passion runs high enough again.

What would help is focus and dedication to... Something.. but what? No doubt something as edgy and lulz as possible.. nothing like that atm, so it's a clusterfuck.

I can't tell if the x schizo's are bleeding in... but fuck me I've been interested in this, so tell me... How does one learn to use "magic"

I agree with you, but: "Lets not start sucking each other's dicks just yet."

This dude is correct in many ways. The fucks that represent the status quo grind change down, as it is their financial interest to do so. It takes persistence to change society. Can Sup Forums focus? Do the enemies of the right provide enough of a challenge to engage us longer term?

On the other hand all Sup Forums wants to do is shift political power in the most powerful nation(s) on earth, change social conventions in western societies to be non-poisonous, and change the global economic order to more benefit our own nations and ourselves. That kind of thing does seem challenging-ish.

Fuck all you cringeworthy faggots.

>Ok, Mr psy-ops, What do you recommend, given that this place is driven by personal amusement and 'intellectual' stimulation?
"Alt-right" rallies, "free-speech" rallies, "pro-trump" rallies, "anti-immigration" rallies, "kekistani" rallies...scheduling real-world events all the time and everywhere is how you build on what you've started.

Spamming the events like crazy...and you only need a handful of people to actually show up...you'll get thousands of "counterprotesters"...that can't help but act like complete degenerates.

Feeding in to the lefts belief that there is a movement. The "counterprotesters" will eventually get tired of showing up and getting arrested for only a few "nazis" and will lose their commitment and move on.

Getting thousands of people to show up to a few guys spending a few hours in a parks with a kekistani flag will be entertaining for awhile at least.

At this point you can probably make events and have Noone show up...but still have antifa and the media getting spun.

it was our finest hour

Just Back here... Will try and catch up on the questions. Thank you for the honest responses

I memed with ya. I'm committed, I'm a civie normie but I pooled my memeicks with ya.

I wouldn't bother if I were you. It was funny a year ago. Now I'm cold, tired and bound to this stupid board and my brothers I'll never meet.
But to answer your question. You just feel it. It follows your intent. Develop your intent. Feel it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wvVs_s1IbrU

HAHA LE EPIC KEKISTAN MEME WAR VET XD

SHADILAY LAD XD

I may just enlist after all. I'm pretty old to enlist (30). But I can't turn back at this point.

Maybe a cyber security degree would be good for me and I'll apply to be a watch dog meme soldier.

And also focusing on every election. Congress, governers, sherriffs, state senate, mayors...and also authority figures and establishment leaders...like news anchors, judges, school administrators, all the appointed fucks throughout government.

Making memes and sickening depictions of them, finding dirt ad corruption.

Really, just embracing the roots of chaos and disruption for the lulz...but with a dedicated focus on power centers.

Where do memes come from?
Who we're the earliest users of mememagic?
Can will/belief be utilized as a tool whenever a situation arises?

I was also the maddy poster during meme fest.

Shadilay still is a good song though.. I loved how it used to trigger libtards in HWNDU NY.

I don't know how many regular Sup Forums posters left their basements and went to rallies in the 1st place. Associating with 'people' seems awfully 'normal'. Maybe its mostly redditors peeping over the wall into this heart of darkness that would do such a thing. Maybe Sup Forums's and Sup Forums's utility in social change is to continue to be an idea factory, not a source of warm bodies.

Shaliday my dude

I just early voted and liked Donald Trump posts. I was too busy channeling my meme Force into our spirit bomb.

Make no mistake, CTR had a black magic witch on their side and I soaked a lot of it during summer slam meme fest 2k16.

This. It is real.

I absolutely agree with this. These are the sorts of things that properly harness weaponized autism.

Not suggesting having lots of people actually show up. It's not even necessary. Just spreading the idea that these events are taking place. The news story happens when antifa and the SJWs show up.

Also spreading sick and offensive material in real world places. "Pool's Closed" to the 100 power. Spreading "hate propaganda" in public places...then sit back and enjoy the frenzy. Conducting a twitch raid on America.

Think I could be a Starcraft ghost? I'm kind of old to climb through the ranks at 30 years old.

I'm not married though.

Mr robot is about me.