Capitalism is ba-

>capitalism is ba-

Sure thing, you fucking statist bootlicking faggots.

Show me one example of the state creating something so technologically advanced as this, that fits in the palm of your hand and costs under $1000. Oh wait, you can't because the state is a fucking parasite. Go fuck yourselves you communist faggots.

Ak47

Wireless charging is pig disgusting

Not an argument.

Capitalism created the AR-15, which is lighter, more stable, more accurate and more ergonomic than the AK.

>sacrificing the soul of your people to Moloch for more and more niggertech

shiggs

>2007+10
>willingly paying to carry around a high definition monitoring & tracking device
Good goyim

it actually is an argument you just can't refute it. get fucked nigger

Makes me mad that technology is behind whatever the government uses. So in a ancap world what would happen to the government tech hidden away?

Look, I'm for capitalism too, but none of these features are particularly exciting.

>niggertech

They can't afford Iphones, only people I see carrying them round here are white businessmen.

Apple don't give a fuck about your location, the state does on the other hand. Get rid of the state, no tracking, moron.

it's going to be like digital cameras
digital was expensive and far inferior to film, and consumer grade stuff still is
that didn't stop digital from killing film though because digital is more convenient
wireless charging is more convenient

>communism doesn't wo-
Whoa

read about luddists.

can't wait to get it
i love my iphone but that one will be much better

>china
>communist

Ignorant 12 year old detected. China is the perfect example of the success of free market capitalism

>Phone is &1000+

Wew lad glad there are other options

T.oneplus5 owner.

>pink blue
what did they mean by this?

>anecdotal evidence
Not an argument

>capitalism is go-
But

Which of the two rifles are more prevalent in the world?

Holy shit the new iphone is aesthetic as fuck

Feels good knowing ill be able to get one tax deducted since I own a small business

how can android cucks even compete?

How does ancapistan gas the kikes, OP?

>corporation makes billions selling goyim outdated technology with a glossy finish

Anyone who pays 1000$ for a phone is a moron.

>he keeps posting after getting BTFO in the first post
>the city of ancaps

Some of us are actually productive and can afford nice things.

>y..you've been b..btfo! I s..swear!

>an actual advertisement thread on Sup Forums
Apple products are for people with HIV/AIDS

>spends $1000 on a phone that becomes obsolete in 11 months

I just got an iPhone 5 off eBay for 60$. It works for me. Good upgrade comin from the 4.

All these phones do the same damn thing. It's a shame people spend that kind of money. I'll get the iPhone X in 6years or so when it's also 60$

Holy shit I just realized I hadn't filtered ancap memeflags yet, and I never want to make the mistake of reading one of your faggy posts again.
So at the very least this thread helped me add to my filter, thanks OP

...............what does wasting 1000$ on a piece of plastic assemble in a sweat shop in China have to do with being productive? If anything it proves you're bad with money.
>inb4 uh no user I make a gagillion figures

>t.libertarian

Specifically Hong Kong

I can afford it because I work hard and make smart financial decisions. My rental apartment alone brings in 1000$ every month.

>glass and stainless steel construction
>plastic assemble

Android shill detected. Also, see above.

all the commie butthurt ITT is giving me an erection

>haha if I just ignore being proven wrong I'll always be right

god, they just are dead inside.

>iphone X is a samsung with a boring logo
>will cost a 1000$
>apple refrained from wireless charging so they could have a feature and convince dumdums to buy their most expensive phone yet
>is a horrible example of capitalism

the things you post don't make any sense
are you okay?

>giving (you)s to an ancap
Is this individual really even good enough for you to respond to? Look at it, just look at the state of its posts. Don't you feel a little bad for it?
I mean I still hate the delusional cocksucker, but I feel a mixture of hatred and pity, terrible pity.

>Android shill?
I just don't see the upside to wasting $1000 on Plastic and Stainless steel.

The Panzer VIII

that post
those digits
if ever there needed to be another reason to be able to sticky replies
i am ashamed of myself for taking the bait, but it wasn't horrible bait

Thats an easy one OP you faggot ancap cuck.

AK47 is an antiquated piece of shit. The stamped metal design required hand fitting, which can only be done by slaves if you want to keep it cost efficient.

not an argument

Internet was developed by the government.

>Apple don't give a fuck about your location
You can't be this stu-
>flag
Nevermind.

>obsolete in 11 months

elaborate user!

it's telling that communism's biggest gift to the world is a gun... but even with that the capitalists did it better.

AR>AK

Have you paid attention to how quickly phones are replaced by newer 'better' versions?

what communuism?

never a white man with an ethnic gf. Always the 1/10,000 niggers with a thin nose bridge and minimal subnasal prognathism

Don't forget Shenzhen

The trendies who spend that much on phones do it because they want to show off to their friends. This is further compounded by the carriers subsidizing the up from cost of the phone and locking the goyim into 2 year contracts. Of course they end up paying like twice the original cost over that time, then complain that the minimum wage needs to be higher.