Never seen a more idiotic race...

Never seen a more idiotic race, why the fuck Pajeets continue to support Trump even though he wants to kick them all out! Kek what a scapegoat. They really are simpleminded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJnDWnwpqtE
youtube.com/watch?v=8H09Z43umCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show bobs and vagene pic

>Kick them out
They're legal tho

Hella f*cking based civnat spotted

For as much as we make fun of India, I've never had a bad experience with them other then as a server I had a couple come into our restaruant and debate with me for 30mins on why we don't have vegan items on the menu. That and they smell bad.

Bait but...
Why won't liberals grasp legal vs illegal paradigm?
Are liberals actually retarded?

Trump is (((civic nationalist))) though so... the user is right - he won't kick them.

because indians are autistic meme magicians
this is the Poo Century

Hindu Sena celebrates Donald Trump's victory
youtube.com/watch?v=DJnDWnwpqtE

Hindu Sena Conducts Pooja For Donald Trump's Victory In US Presidential Elections
youtube.com/watch?v=8H09Z43umCc

because globalism is neo-imperialism except practiced in reverse, where every good mind is taken from their respective countrys and brought to the west. i bet indians would have toilets by now if all their intellectuals weren't poached to work as software engineers and call center slaves in california.

I've had very bad experiences with them in the hotel industry, a lot of them are very unhygienic to put it lightly. And it's worse now with the bedbug epidemic. Other than that, indians are alright.

Show vaegene

Real recognizes Real

I used to be a Dominos driver in a heavily populated indian area and they're fucking cunts

>why the fuck Pajeets continue to support Trump
>They really are simpleminded
THEY'RE the simpletons?
>Why are smelly brown people supporting the same candidate I do waaaaaah?!?!?
Kek'd you whiny little faggot

Indians are honorary Whites in American society

I honestly feel bad for the Indians. They are trying so hard to break the universal rule that a non-fair skinned race can't create a functioning society. They just can't get off the ground.

But the Italians proved that brown man can, too. Look, how stable the Mafia is.