German here

What a great speech by Juncker! Countries shouldn't exist, let alone be allowed to keep their own currencies. I'm glad we'll force every EU country into the Euro. Great news that only EU approved parties can stand for election as well. Populism is not welcome in progressive Europe. Also we need an army to stop any other departures from the EU. Poland will accept our refugees as they love the EU. Feels pretty good right now. Soon we will have finally ended the white European man.

Amen. Deutschland muss sterben! It is our patriotic duty as europeans and citizens of the world to kill ourselves on the spot for being white. Also jews are fantastic, they truly can do no evil.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CAN'T WAKE UP)

And you would get away with it too if it weren't for those meddling Russians.

This but unironically. Make Europe Great Again.

German unification, occupation, and then reunification again was a mistake. Firebombing of Deutschland when?

Sooner rather than later, please.

Who said I was being ironic? I am a proud German. We are duty bound to wage war against the white man.

I unironically support a strong EU BUT it have to be shaped like the US with the citizen voting the fucking government not how it is now that we don't have any say in what happens in Brussel and strasbourg

the russians will invade estonia and latvia in a couple of days. how do you feel about this?

Germany and the EU is dead.

Thank God Trump voted for the US to leave the EU. No more immigration issues for us.

You can launch from us

Of course you are, just like when you were killing Poles.

Top kek, but I think Poland is a closer bet.

they really want EU to be part of africa baka

You are indeed a very stupid Moor if you think the EU will be democratic lmao.

you are not getting our fisk EU

why are they not getting babies?
I'm the uncle of two so far and we're all making babies now. We're four siblings

>we'll force every EU country

That's always been yoyr problem Germany. You are control freaks

I should ask you cuckold, I am a foreigner so I could care less.

I am sure you are mad about it though, most Estonians are making jokes about your country and migrants raping your women while you sit there and can't do anything to stop them hahaha

How do you feel about that?

I can see we'll have to burn Dresden to the ground again.

Germany none white in one generation.

Fuck you

FUCK YOU

FUUUUCK YOUUUUUU

uspokoj sie Slawek

I DON'T WANT A SUPERSTATE PRZEMEK

THE FUCKING BUREAUCRATS ARE AT IT AGAIN

GLOBALIST PIECES OF SHIT REEEEE

this american understands whats wrong with germans

Germany is like a mad dog. If you don't keep it on a leash, it will bite you.

You must go back, Ahmed.

>60%
That was fast

As a Pole, so basically a mirror opposite of German, I think your problem is that you obey every authority you have too much.

I loved the assumption that life in Europe outside of the EU is by default impossible. You're basically not allowed to decide who your allegiance falls to, and you're not allowed to decide your own laws or who rules you. And this threat is being enforced by the creation of an EU Army which will be answerable only to unelected bureaucrats usually from one communist party or bank boardroom or another.

You'd pretty much have to be a legit fucking idiot to not see the impeding totalitarianism heading in Europe's direction.

>*teleports millions of shitskins into your country in two years*
>N-nani?!

German here. Can you Burgers pls organize a Coup d'État and establish a nationalistic government? Im ready to give my life tho

> I think your problem is that you obey every authority you have too much
that is true, everyone who looks at our history should understand that
You have no idea how much it sucks to be a german who wants to tell his people that by obeying the current authority they repeat the same mistake that led to so much suffering across the continent. All you get is a blank stare and a "well thats just how it is, we have to have our ordnung"
keep going poland, it makes me so happy that someone in europe tells the german government to fuck off

>german here

The good thing about it is that if you would manage to overthrow/change your government to extremely sane one, then I imagine you could fix everything like no one else. The important question here is if your system could allow for that or it is specifically designed to not allow for that. If it's the latter you would need external support for any change, like externally supported revolution. You are actually fortunate that Poland and V4 are so close in this case, because in the optimal scenario, when V4 would survive as a sane and strong political organism, then it could provide this kind of support in few decades when Germany will be on the brink of civil war.

>change government to an extremely sane one
not possible, 70 years of brainwashing made sure of that
>V4 support for germany
that wouldn't be the wisest choice, considering that many right wing germans still want the territorys you got after ww2 back. One can only hope that when times are bad enough these idiots will see that going to war with poland wouldn't be worth it when we literally have a few millions shitskins in our country

Germans where a mistake.