imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep13
>"Moderate Rebel" from HTS
assassinated in Idlib
>Hundreds of ISIS defectors fleeing, by "pure coincidence", safely to Southern Turkey
>Central Syria - SAA liberates 5 more towns, could potentially have entire pocket liberate in 2 weeks
>Iran and Syria reach agreement to have a powerplant built in Syria
>DeZ:
ISIS launches Yuge Counter-offensive in Southern Dez, Kills 0 SAA troops.
Tiger Forces are preparing to cross the Euphrates using pontoons
Republican Guard captures 80km of territory within and around the governorate and city of DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
>Raqqa: SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy is bogus
>Iraqi Parliament passes measure forbidding the Kurdish secession vote
/sg/ Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ckM6-u1dYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg3FGULhBUE
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.377687&lon=40.084970&z=17&m=bs&show=/16364226/Al-Jazzera-University
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/907983519854493696
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.062741&lon=40.441790&z=14&m=bs&show=/10468250/Boqrws-Tahtani
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FREE KURDISTAN

that's funny joke

NO JOKE
A REALITY

>this is what retards actually believe

literally alice in wonderland

Free Kurdistan from the Kurds.

Yo. I'm bored. No new videos of jihadists to kill?

Death to faggots, America and Wahabiasm
Glory to SAA

MEGUMIN
E
G
U
M
I
N

>using communist flag
>supporting larping intersectionalist feminist anarkiddies
pick one

anyone go some nice and long isis propaganda compilations for comfy ?

They will cross it!

How long does it take to put together a fucking bridge?

what is this referendum? what happens or what wish happens?

Jimmy I know you just got out and you want to celebrate but please calm down.

Go away CIA.

Absolutely nothing happens it is not recognized.

Why was he so handsome

there's probably still some fighting going on in deir ez Zor.

I can't wait for headlines about how Kurds deserve an ethnic homeland to secure the existence of their people and a future for Kurdish children.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ckM6-u1dYI

RU-IRAN meeting today. Who is this guy? He looks like he hates Iran, and quite possibly his life. Some business guy who thinks Russian sanctions are caused primarily by support for Iran?

but what they wish to achieve with this? what comes with it or what is the goal?

Remove the vocal cord and you have yourself a neat sex toy.

kek

>suck my dick or no food

So your superior mind dont beleave that US government is funding Syria rebel army?

Latest version of the hot pocket, made some adjustments.

It's SHITMAP time!
>No Ebin, no!

An independent Kurdish state propped up by America

why is the land controlled by kurds no longer marked as yellow on hoholmaps like its done in iraq?

Yeah I don't really know what he meant by that lol

ehe

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg3FGULhBUE

bless you, fellow sleeper agent

so why is amerca hesitant to go through with this now? is it just a timing thing?

Inshallah, motherfuckers, you going to convert or be beheaded when Dar al Islami reaches you?

political CHADS usually end up being handsome

>The West Hates him
>the S.U hates him
>S.U goes as far as to attempt to kill him so that the S.U could cuck East-G into joining West-G
>constantly tells Gorbachev his shit ideas will ruin everything
>Gorbs dosent listen chimps out exiles him to fucking chile
>6 years later
>"should have listened"

>SAA advances deep inside Baghiliyah, reaching 'Tarshan' district near Al-Jazeera University.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.377687&lon=40.084970&z=17&m=bs&show=/16364226/Al-Jazzera-University

this is real kurdistan, hope you get it

oh shit what happened

yeah the dominance thing is misplaced macho.
I've never met a dog I can't be friends with. pparently american wolves are big into dominance and violence, more so than eurasian wolves. and dogs come from eurasian wolves.

the dominance meme came from studies of timberwolf behaviour and was then applied to dogs.

even funnier is that lying down in front of a dog shows them u are superior and want to play - cause u not scared of them. I've had big dogs come and stand on me (chest) only to collapse onto my chest and start to get comfy - after that they are like butter.

dominating dogs is bullshit, getting them to cooperate is much better for them.

isis however, is a dog that must be exterminated. (see not derailing...)

They are not hesitant Iraq are just rightfully rejecting it.

>implying i haven't converted already

puppers are good

Yes Ebin, yes!

This.

You do need a certain amount of dominance though. You need to have control over your dog so if you ever need to, you can stop it in its tracks.
Retarded owners with untrained dogs they can't even control are a fucking plague.

This is why the holocaust never happened

>These pictures are taken from Boqros in the direction of Shuhayl, at least 30 km to the southeast of #DeirEzZor city
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/907983519854493696
WHAT THE FUCK

Threats and violence won't make me convert, but those trips might.

It is funny how they make that song, uploaded in 2007 I presume it was made before the 06 war where Israel got absolutely BTFO.

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.062741&lon=40.441790&z=14&m=bs&show=/10468250/Boqrws-Tahtani
LADS

I like how isis is so dynamic. they keep changing their shape. over the last few months we have seen the increasingly rigid patriarchal state of syria commit many attrocities, but isis shows us, by changing it's shape that it is the most progressive and hip organisation on the ground. so progressive, so flexible. they will win in the end.

Fugg, let's hope the Tiger keeps up and doesn't get overextended.

By the way, he's not a homo.

I feel extremely empty. Not depressed, I am actively trying to feel something, but no. No sadness either. I don't feel like getting off my bed.
Do you know this feeling ?
I can't shake it off.

I skipped the gym for my exams. Now I don't care about going back. It seems futile.

I don't see why not.

So THIS is what Qasem Soleimani meant...

IT'S COME TRUE
MY OLD PREDICTION BEFORE SDF OFFENSIVE STARTED
EVEN FURTHER EVEN
THIS IS JUST OUTSIDE MAYADIN

i don't get it

checked and keked.
It's called depression. You need to talk to someone about it.

>Not depressed,
>I am actively trying to feel something, but no. No sadness either. I don't feel like getting off my bed.
Yeah, it's called depression, numbnuts. (Or a wide variety of less likely, actual illnesses.)
If you don't want to die, don't understand what's wrong, go to a shrink.

>G*ds chosen people.
Welcome to my world. Studying to my shitty 'carreer entrance" exam but I am feeling like there is no point.

THE PONTOON BRIDGE IS BEING SET UP 30KM FROM DEIR EZ ZOR CITY
YES

...every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers

Not homo at all, there's nothing wrong with liking poetry or flowers, that's just normal human behaviour. Also western men used to be far more touching like this in the past, and they were manlier back then. Also gay fetish posing with sunglasses and legs spread... and men knelt down in his arms... it's a bonding thing. It was just a joke picture. Have a sense of humour guys jeez. Based tiger desu.

lmao
and they have the audacity to threaten Assad

...just to suffer?...

You're depressed man, it's a shit one.
Keep going to gym and start talking to people and getting out, it can be downward spiral, one that nearly took me once, but you can beat it if you put your mind to it.

>THE PONTOON BRIDGE IS BEING SET UP 30KM FROM DEIR EZ ZOR CITY
Hold on, isn't that Shuhayl right on top of the oil fields that "S"DF wants?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

What if you are your own enemy?

Here ya go!

indeed.
agreed, but the dominance comes from being recognised as the best thinker. you don't have to be an arsehole to get your dog to be submissive. I don't beat, smack or stand over them. but they obey every word instantly. my dogs practically shit on command (if they need to. ' go pee ' I say, and they go pee. )

male dogs can get doubtful of your authoritay, but it's generally easy to stop that. simply blowing on them sorts out 90% of bad behaviour.

i agree with retarded owners - even worse are distant or uninvolved owners who would be better off with lizards than pack animals.

What are the odds Israel will retaliate for this act of blatant Syrian aggression?

the content I've lost, the cutscenes I've lost, won't stop hurting

Check'd.

I feel the same thing.
Then I look at my Ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend, and I laugh my ass off.
I don't know if it's depression, I've never liked to call it that, but eventually that empty space gets replaced by a purpose like a job or hatred towards gays.

Feeling depressed is because you don't have purpose.

BEST ARMY IN THE WORLD AM YISRAEL CHAI

jej, but it looks weird without the body.. and a shrunken version of the shitmap

>you don't have to be an arsehole to get your dog to be submissive
Naturally. If you need to be violent to exert dominance, you aren't actually dominant.

Man, i feel the same way every time i have some exams at uni, but everytime the exams are over, the sense of oppression goes away. It might not be depression, it might be that you're stressful and you're burning out because of that. Take a trip of a day or two and see if something changes, it works fine for me

>even worse are distant or uninvolved owners who would be better off with lizards than pack animals.
Words of Truth, based SA.

>being investigated
probably something to do with anti-semitesm

Try to get an woman humans are suposed to bond to care for each other and make love to each other. I thought there must be many woman who are not married?

Kid should be either FSA/ISIS or JiJu

My enemy's enemy's enemy is my friend.

Sadly, I've got to go run some errands. Catch you guys later!

go for run, or to gym. it is futile, but that's hardly the point. you will die in the end. who cares what you feel. you must do. and as you do, you will begin to feel better.

just had the weirdest dream lads, I wanted to have ice cream and wanted to make it look like spurdo for some reason and every time I searched the web/my computer for a picture of spurdo it crashed :/ not even memeing

ahahah kurds btfo
Al Omar is ours

I still miss my one cat, he'd always sleep on my chest in winter and at my side in summer.

/r/
could you edit suheili in this webm. it would mean much to me :J

>i was in last bread not knowing about fresh baked
i was starting wonder why it was so slow

>you must do
That's where you're wrong, buddy.

*teleports behind you*
heh, nothin personnel kurd

>"S"DF, Great Satan, Lesser Great Satan and ISIS eternally BTFO by the Tiger for the nth time
How can anyone else even compete? I just hope that it doesn't overstretch them.

>blocks your path to the oilfields
Nothing personal, k*rd.