Why there is no Yama no Susume thread unless I post it

why there is no Yama no Susume thread unless I post it

tbhd this is pokapoka though

and favorite expresson

I'd give Coconut a tinkling smile, if you catch my drift

coconuts will never grasp what you say
because of ingrish

this only "3 minutes" anime
but why overcomeing other long shallow animes?

what are they spelling?

LaTS

There's nothing to really say about it anymore

its was enjoyable, i liked it alot

shoe is apostolophy

your Yama no Susume passionate is such like that, huh?

Because it is not close to any events or character birthdays.
Also you're insane Japanese VIP QUALITY poster.

Encouragement of nopan.

we have a right "everytime enjoying anime"

Who really knows what is English anyway?

Shorts are severely underrated every season. Yama no Susume threads were even more empty before it got the longer length episodes. Encouragement of another season.

S1: 12 episodes, each 3 minutes
S2: 24 x 13 min
S3: Three cours of full length episodes, plus a feature film.
S4: The entire Japanese animation industry is geared towards producing YnS. Fifty episodes a week for a full year - a thousand hours of bliss.
S5: Japan has enslaved the entire population of Korea to draw in-betweens. Only the number of key animators prevents the anime from being broadcast 24/7. 13 hours of mountain lolis daily.
S6: Humanity becomes a Kardashev scale II civilization. The entire power of the sun is harnessed, and a constant Yama no Susume stream is uploaded directly to the viewers' brains. We finally get Hinata and Kokona nendos.
S7: ∞

>∞

fly

>Fifty episodes a week for a full year
>13 hours of mountain lolis daily

Do you have to either get autism bucks or an early retirement to be able to sustain yourself and have enough time for Yama no Susume?

Mountain lolis forever

is Hinata so loli?
I dont get think so though

She's a mature lady.

She's a sexy mature adult woman.

But we had a hina-tan thread the other day talking about how sexy Hinata's tanlines were.

I cant choose such cute gils
coconuts is spoiled though

She is a lewd demon who preys on lolis like the other cast members.

It's not airing or recently airing, and has no announcement for a new season or OVA.

Not this season. The only halfway good short is Tonkatsu DJ.

>We finally get Hinata and Kokona nendos.
Are you sure about that?

I don't know but I'm glad you do.

>sexy
>13 years old
You are fucking sick. You're going to post more of your sickness, right? Because I'm counting on it.

But that's why she's sexy, user.

Hinata's a special case and a wonderful girl, I don't care if she's technically too old

>13
Just how young do you think the yamas are?

Aoi is a miracle.

It says she is 15, but you know this is bullshit.

It's just a case of the "big head" syndrome that anime is full of which I'm not sure has a common name or not.

If you want less cartoony proportions, watch Flying Witch instead.

hello where is the new season?

I'm watching it with intensity.

ESL detected

S3 never.

Fuck Kokona.

>apan has enslaved the entire population of Korea to draw in-betweens. Only the number of key animators prevents the anime from being broadcast 24/7. 13 hours of mountain lolis daily.
Stop, my heart can only get so erect.

Gladly.

because people with taste are getting rare these days

They drew her breasts deceivingly small for most of the show.

Middle school girls sure are great. I wonder if she has little bristles down there. Is she spotting yet?

I bet that makes her flustered every time.

I just want to touch them.

My heart was unprepared for her.

Pan de Peace is alright, though extremely low budget. Aggressive Retsuko is entertaining even if the gimmick got old by the second episode. Luluco is enjoyable as well, unless you were expecting a quality and straightforward anime from Trigger, which you shouldn't (unless it's Kiznaiver).

Agetarou is undoubtedly the short of the season. Though I would agree that it's the only short that's underrated since the rest are performing at expectations.