We're losing our doctors now because of you fucking NAZIS

We're losing our doctors now because of you fucking NAZIS

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/the-atlantic’s-jeffrey-goldberg-was-a-follower-of-jewish-rightwing-terrorist-meir-kahane/
shameproject.com/report/shame-update-atlantics-jeffrey-goldberg-fan-jewish-terrorist-meir-kahane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh no that sucks!

blows my mind that illegal immigrants can become doctors in the US

I'm sure all three will be fine

guys we gotta do something!

Wait really? They can?

WHY THE FUCK DOES OP NEVER LINK AN ARCHIVED VERSION OF THE SHIT THEY WANT US TO DISCUSS. I SWEAR YOU FUCKERS DO IT ON PURPOSE.

>undocumented doctors

They'll go back to their shitty country where they're more needed.

Please go back on your own. We will help if needed.

how could you reach the level of a doctor as a undocumented?

Haha I'm not practicing medicine without a license, I'm just undocumented!

>México doesn't need doctors

Bizarre

Rural Canadians are going to fucking love them I bet

>be in sanctuary city
>sanctuary city has university
>they have to let you in because muh diversity
>you don't have a social security number but you're allowed to perform surgeries on American citizens
NO BORDERS, NO WALL, NO USA AT ALL

>MUH FOOD
>MUH DREAMERS
>MUH UNDOCTORS

Gotta wonder if we'll actually improve Mexico if we send all this supposed talent back to the hell that spawned them.

I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as they're good at whatever they do. They need the money, anyway - if you deny them the job and then claim they're just lazying around you're a fucking hypocrite.

What do you think this whole daca debate is about?
They get a tax code number instead of a social security number and use it for any services a regular citizen would enjoy

Their companies sponsor them and give them work visas?

All this appeal to emotion is such horse shit. The dishwashers and janitors are the ones getting deported.

but if want to move to the usa despite having a stem degree, work experience, language skills, no debt and money in the bank i am put on waiting list

would anyone even want one of these doctors near them? holy shit

they will go be doctors in Mexico
there is enough work to do in that shithole

>"undocumented" people in health industry
We don't have that even in this 3rd world jungleswamp. Who says they didn't buy their diploma in shitholes they came from?

Mexico will GAIN doctors.

I would say that you might as well hop the border, but I have a feeling things are going to change pretty drastically in 2019

Lawbreakers are dealt with the same way no matter what profession they had in life

They can patch up vicims of cartel violence and drug addicts in Mexico.

Americans are going to go EXTINCT now

The Atlantic is an organ of global Organized Jewry run by a fella who is an Israeli agent (in the literal sense).

next time you see shit from them online/twitter about 'white supremacy' etc..

Guy is **literally** a Jew Supremacist who admired/followed a Jew terrorist.

but he gets to be chief editor of a Leftist rag and go on the tee-vee, gyuh huh

exiledonline.com/the-atlantic’s-jeffrey-goldberg-was-a-follower-of-jewish-rightwing-terrorist-meir-kahane/

shameproject.com/report/shame-update-atlantics-jeffrey-goldberg-fan-jewish-terrorist-meir-kahane/

pls spread the word as you can, user. Fuck that guy.

UNDOCUMENTED DOCTORS DO NOT EXIST
AND IF THEY DO THAT IS A SERIOUS FLAW IN
THE SYSTEM.
HOLY SHIT.
In the us all doctors must complete a competency test and if they are incompetent they must retake
med school in the us as a SAFTEY PROTOCOL

a lot of 3rd world doctors have sketchy views and this system is put in place to weed them out.

also they handle drugs all day so they're under close watch by the feds

this makes no fucking sense

>2 doctors
wooooooow

If you can't be bothered to aquire citizenship, then you, as a foreigner, DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HERE.

>Doctors without borders

What will happen to the undocumented car owners? who took my car?

They have to go back

>Mexico has doctor shortage
>Constantly complain they have a lack of professionals willing to stay in the country
>America is apparently giving them an injection of doctors, lawyers, CEO's and engineers all trained in America
>Somehow people are complaining

This is better than any charitable donation America could ever make. Honestly from the sound of how many "highly educated adults" are coming to Mexico, it seems like things will start to get better down there.

What amazes me is that someone can have the smarts and resources to get through medical school and STILL not properly fill out the paperwork to get legal.

>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE

....undocumented doctors....fucking really.

If a doctor is an illegal immigrant they should not be able to practise medicine in a legal hospital or surgery.

also if they are a qualified doctor the green card process is fucking easy and most hospitals will line up to pay for the process.

there should be no such thing a undocumented doctors. Logically its criminal and dangerous.

What will happen to undocumented astronauts? Who will extract ore from our asteroids?

doctors are diamond dozen in united american states

wtf I hate doctors now.

This was unironically fucking retarded by Amerisharts though. Dreamers are:

>100% lawabiding (if you have a crime record, you can't be on DACA)
>higher average wage than the American average
>christian and western (Mexico is a western country, despite the muh aztec memes, they're spanish)
>hardworking and americanized

DACA is basically a big filter of all the good illegals.

A doctor trained in Beanerland isn't going to be up to the same quality as a western-trained doctor. Plus, their English isn't going to be great. You need perfect, clear English when dealing with people's lives.

That would be amnesty and that's not currently legal

No wonder spics are obese
>spic: doctor, my son. He have high blood pressure
>spic doc: hmm. Give him some 7-Up and vaporub and call me mañana.

They can go be doctors in their home country, they don't need to do it in the US.

I thought the argument for illegal immigrants was that they take the low skilled/paying jobs burgers won't...

>What will happen to undocumented doctors?

They will go to work in the 3rd world like so many other brave volunteer doctors before them.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

They are still illegal, why should America be the only country that has to accept people just wandering in?

I still haven't seen proof of a single doctor being of illegal status. Even if there are some that means they commited some heavy fraud along the way as they stole SSN from an American citizen

>as long as they're good at whatever they do
Thats never the case

These are the people that were brought over when they're like 5

>100% lawabiding

They're literally here illegally.

>higher average wage than the American average

I guess we should bring in the entire world, then, and remove all current legal citizens.

>christian and western (Mexico is a western country, despite the muh aztec memes, they're spanish)

They're Catholic and scum.

>hardworking and americanized

They're not Americanized. They pretend to be and seem to think they're entitled to reap the benefits for simply being here and being brown.

They can stop accepting new illegals but they still gotta deal with the old ones. They can either sperg about muh law or do the best of the situation. It's not like these people are harmful.

the fucking illegal aliens why dont they get on they're fucking ufos and get the fuck outta here

Anything is possible these days.

>but they still gotta deal with the old ones
Yes, by kicking them out

What do you think daca is?

Seriously where have you people been?

Undocumented doctors? What in the flying fuck?

go to canada. it's a little colder in some places but it's 95% less retarded

>I don't see anything wrong with that
They aren't supposed to be existing in the country in the first place.

IMPOSSIBLE.

I work in healthcare and this is complete bullshit. We can't even hire out of state nurses until they get their license transferred. I also know plenty of skilled doctors with decades of experience who came to the US from other countries and became nurses because they would have to go through most of the schooling and residency crap here to become licensed MDs.

THe healthcare industry is incredibly regulated from top to bottom. There is no way in hell a doctor can practice medicine here if he or she is illegal. NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.

I am origbally from Croatia. I was lucky enough to be able to come to the USA. I have a company, hire only American citizens, yadda yadda.
I remember going to school in Croatia, enrolling in college etc. I had to prove my citizenship with both the citizenship certification and birth certificate at the same time. For virtually anything in Croatia you have to prove you're a citizen time and time again, to the point of redundancy. There are no illegals in Croatia.
This is one thing that I will not understand about USA ever. How the fuck can a country this be great be so lenient towards these illegal fucks

>the atlantic
people read retard W's shitty canadian speech writers rag for retards?

lol

That's what I thought, pol of course gets worked up over no source as usual

If they're going to be a doctor, couldn't they have just gotten citizenship legally since that's a pretty highly skilled job?
Sorry if I'm wrong but I don't know much about American immigration.

>illegal
>allowed to work as a doctor
How can a western country fuck up that badly?

>there're undocumented doctors in burgerland

universities don't ask for your Social Security number. if anything, being an undocumented spic is an advantage in admissions.

remember that the only people that are actually held accountable for anything in modern america are whites that have had family here for 100+ years.

>How the fuck can a country this be great be so lenient towards these illegal fucks
Illegals hold no positions of power. They're the landscapers and maids of the people who are actually in power, and those people in power thoroughly enjoy their slave labor.

They will make central and south america great again.

They use the Spanish speaking doctors so that no medical interpretation is needed. Cheaper, they don't have to interact with sick immigrants and their anchor babies, and, most importantly: they can pay them less.

Don't be such a fucking retard. Even with no amnesty, there's still an entire assload of ways to get legal.

The timing makes it very unlikely that there are any actual board certified doctors. I would bet that they're counting undergrad students who have applied for the MCAT as doctors as well.

First of all, they are illegal aliens. ..second of all, how the hell can an illegal be a doctor?

Nope
Undocumented isn't the right word though
They're documented and have a a number that can be used as a social security number
But they're certainly still illegal

And there's no pathway to being a full legal citizen if you're already here illegally

My medical school is a public university, and it has illegal aliens enrolled as students.

They also tried to kick me out for criticizing the Democratic Party's support of abortion on Facebook.

But don't worry, the Chancellor sent us an e-mail last week telling the undocumented students to be sure to exercise their free speech rights and that the school is 100% behind them. It also warned people who are against illegal immigration to be civil and respectful if they spoke out against DACA.

Thank you riccardo stallman, for that timelyh interjection.

But Trump is signing amnesty for them. He even says he won't even demand wall funding now.

yep, the system is fucked up and we basically only let 3rd worlders move here.

your only chance is to get married to an american. even then, the process takes like two years, costs a lot, and the feds investigate the fuck out of you to make sure you aren't just doing it for the green card. I know several people who have done this, it's difficult but not impossible.

How are we losing doctor because of DACA? incase you don't know DACA Stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. As in it's an action that allows people that are children to enter the country. Created by Obama on 8/15/12. So Explain how were losing doctor on immigration policy?

Citizenship, no. Greencard? Yes. It takes smarts, and usually a lawyer.

>undocumented doctors
enjoy ur undocumented cancer and unnoticed scalpel in the belly, burgers

To get legal?
A agree with that

To become a full citizen?
Is there something I'm missing with the daca stuff?
What additional hoops are they supposed to jump thru to become legal?
Aren't they as far into legality as they can get?
Maybe marrying a legal citizen would help?

>70
>medical school
If true those cocksuckers still won't be able to get board certified, not even with stolen ssn. Mexico can definitely use western educated los doctores

I have nothing against legal Mexican doctors in USA. The problem is that they're illegally in the country so I can't trust them to follow laws and regulations as well as legal doctors would. And that's assuming they're legit doctors, not fake ones.

Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!

Alea iacta est.

Yeah, sorry that's what I meant, greencard.

>What additional hoops are they supposed to jump thru to become legal?

Leave

Apply for citizenship

Come into the country legally after being approved instead of hopping the border ahead of the millions who have waited for years to come in legally and didn't break the law to skip the line

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BECOME A DOCTOR WHILE BEING UNDOCUMENTED. DO YOU EVEN TRACK IN ANY WAY WHAT KIND OF RETARD THERE IS IN YOUR COUNTRY?

This wouldn't even be remotely possible here, maybe if you have a very well faked ID... You couldn't get a drivers license, could not apply for Uni and the moment you will have to pay your first taxes, you'd be fucked because the system can't find you.

They're contributing gluts to the labour pool.

based leaf

>This
What Americans don't seem to understand is that by not having a public healthcare, doctor's salaries can go through the roof. Thus, you get a massive exodus from other countries towards the US.

Why keep questioning reality?
There's not a huge number since most are dumbass brown people but yes it's absolutely legal to become a fully licensed practicing doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc with daca status

I will start a thread one of the days and explain to everyone how a person can get a citizenship as I went through that process not too long ago. There are so many misconceptions on Sup Forums and incredulity as to why someone 'just doesn't go about it the legal way'.
There is no 'applying for citizenship' and 'waiting in line like all the rest of legal immigrants'. If you are not eligible you can't apply. Someone who's been here 50 years illegally still won't become eligible.
You can't 'serve in the military and at your papers'. (This misconception one seems to be very hard to eradicate). To join the military you already need to have permanent residency, military only fast tracks your citizenship papers because you are ALREADY ELIGIBLE for citizenship.
Yea I'm definitely making a thread when I get some time

>undocumented doctors
Is that mean those doctors won't be held accountable for any of their actions as well?

Oh I'd prefer them to leave and stay gone

I don't want a whole new generation of legal dem voters

What you don't understand is that doctor' salaries have NOT gone through the roof. The salaries of "healthcare administrators" have. That is a job title that didn't even exist 40 years ago.