Downsizing

>yes goyim, the world would be a better place if all white males were shrunken and assumed their subservient roles to the BBC

Well, at least (((Hollywood))) is being creative this time. What kind of propaganda will they slip into this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCrBICYM0yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=UCrBICYM0yM

What's this? Give me a quick rundown.

New movie where the plot is Norwegian scientists find a way to shrink people to solve world hunger so all the white people shrink themselves to make the world a better place. The main character and his wife decide to do it but she backs out and he unknowingly goes through with it. The rest of the movie is apparently him trying to win her back from her black lover.

Certainly sounds creative - it's just like something I would've probably seen in a greentext story written on Sup Forums a couple of years ago. Why is it only "white" people that go through this? Also, haven't the people there heard of Jevons paradox? At that rate the whites will actually outbreed the blacks.

thats the solution.
if we only have 50% of our size, we could double the size of the planet this way, AND we would need much more less then the half of energy and food per person.
place for housing would be 4 times more because we could place 4 times more people into an appartment (half the hight and half the squaremeters)

>american cuckposting
Source?

Didn't one of the episodes in Spongebob Squarepants already put this concept in place, though? The one with Mermaid Man's belt?

>only white people shrink themselves
>be at the mercy of godzilla sized niggers
>what could possibly go wrong
Also, after spending years in this wretched place my first assumption is this technology already exists and this is propaganda to manipulate people into accepting it once it's unveiled.
What have you done to me, Sup Forums?

>What kind of propaganda will they slip into this one?

I don't care man...as long as Seth rogan is in it, it's sure to be great. That guy's SO FUNNY!

Harf Harf Harf!!!

T. Burger edyoukaycion.

>only white people soaked in white guilt shrink themselves
>world white population 750 million
>world population growth is 83 million / year
>world population growth is offset by 9 years

waiting for the sequel. Norweignian scientist realises its better just to grab a mini gun and mow down orcs.

Have you seen the movie "Get Out 2017"

Basically black guy is brainwashed by white racists, because they want to turn blacks into sex slaves.

>New movie where the plot is Norwegian scientists find a way to shrink people to solve world hunger so all the white people shrink themselves to make the world a better place. The main character and his wife decide to do it but she backs out and he unknowingly goes through with it. The rest of the movie is apparently him trying to win her back from her black lover.

At least Hollywood is taking its self destruction seriously. Kudos to them.

The movie looks entertaining, but what a fucking stupid premise. This is why Hollywood is currently crashing and burning. They have absolutely zero creative and intellectually smart movies anymore. I guarantee there's no moral purpose to this film, it will not teach anything insightful, really, the only thing it has is the memorizing factor of watching tiny humans.

that's why insect and bug colonies have evolved
to be smaller..

numales.. asians.. ants..

Uh oh

hey rabbi....

This would be pretty interesting.... If you wanted to be on welfare, you have to shrink yourself....

Would Sup Forums be fine with more gibs if all gib recievers had to minimize themselves?

Oy vey!

All I really care about is seeing the main character get flicked aside by his wife as she prepares for the BBC!

This is a pretty good horror concept, actually

It's so weird and disturbing, and then you just throw in a spider infestation on the town and you get to see fucking horrifying things.

Yeah,great idea.

I get a real hard on by just thinking of all the bugs sucking blood out of a smaller human skin/flesh and the wild predators munching smaller human bones like a panda bear crunching bamboo tree under the sunshine morning. Sight to see.

A dream to come true. Ha.

P.s. Also fuck yinon plan.

Guess who doesn't have to get shrunk?

>white sacrificial lamb
>penance for colonialism
>coloured feel like they are rising to power
>same families rule like b4
NWO