How can Whites and Blacks even Compete?

turkish citizen with azerbaijani turkish descent ramil guliyev won gold medal men's 200 meters final.

all the other competitors were black.

youtu.be/LZN2juqYh_s

Wtf, are mongols the true masterrace?

Turks don't even exist

If I could shop I'd post a pic replacing the starter gun with a can of raid

Wow imagine being black.

All you have going for you is your ability to run and now even that is not good enough.

>how can whites even comp-

Also, this guy

>how can whites compete
>white guy won the competition

What do you mean?

turks are not considered white.

Why not? You look like white people with a tan.

>Turk
my fucking asshole, that's a fucking slav. Are there any real Turks left in Turkey? Even Erdogan isn't a Turk.

no moron. he was born in ussr azerbaijcan. this is why his surname sound like slavs.

Idk. you should ask white racists. I don't really car tho.

I thought you faggots were larping as blacks

It's becuse turks are subhuman, thier only accomplishment was the rape of euro poors.

Turkish people in Turkey are actually Greeks, Armenians, Arabs, and Kurds. They are culturally turkic but not genetically.

roach faster

this guy is clearly a slav you mong

>You look like white people with a tan.

norge has basically DDR style doping program, but only fair since yankee has dna based roids

>hans aka immigrant cock lover merkel's boy thinks turks must be either brown or mongoloid because he doesn't know a shit about turkic history.

>hans often post armeniod admixtured hairy kurds pictures implying they're turks.

besides being turkish, ramil is also very fanatic turkic nationalist/turanist.

My honest opinion here is that Nigger countries let them all dope and get away with it, and now Western nations are starting to say fuck it and compete too. Human beings at the elite level should be only marginally different unless there is some other factor involved.

modern day central asian turkics were extra mongolized during mongol invasion in 1200s.

turkic people first appeared in history as already a mixed sub-race. the area between caspian sea and aral lake were inhabited by proto-aryans just before turks.

I know some of you are heavily Greek? It appears there is a large euro-current, but like the Kurds and mongol fucks seem to be taking over.

Also you murdered Greeks and Armenians.

Cum pit how ?

White are busy getting genocided sorry .. try again later procrastinators

Probably true, but he does not look overly roided, does he?

Turks are not white Turks are not Arab Turks origin came from North East of the Asian and Siberian lands they migrated to turkey thanks to the Mongalian but eventually split into the ottoman empire and invade the Byzantine lands hundreds of years ago. To put it this way Turks are nothing more but but Invaders to the Greek and Kurdish lands lands

>kurdish lands

>there is no single kurdish state, kingdom in history

>before turks, so called kurdish lands have been either inhabited by persians, armenians, assyrians or else for THOUSANDS of years

>american interest in kurds began about 30 years ago because of us foreign policy. before then no american ever heard of kurds

Already knew that but Persians don't really exist these days except for the land itself.
And yes Kurds were nomadic people however your still Invaders of the Persia and your force to drive Zoroastrianism into extinction as well your anti Kurdish sediments as well the armenian genocide

No way this was a fair race. Turks have 6 legs + antennas. I have seen them.

>your still Invaders of the Persia and your force to drive Zoroastrianism into extinction as well your anti Kurdish sediments as well the armenian genocide

I'm not liberal, moron. if my ancestors exterminated our enemies, I would be proud of them.

you can't know this feeling because you're a mountain monkey (or mountain monkey defender cucked american) without zero influence in history.

Europeans overall know batshit about Turkey and the turkish people. Most of the people are opinionated and have a bad opinion about Turkey though without knowing why. Turks are mistaken for arabs here, even my family members who are educated have done this.

SO FUNNEH AND ORIGINAL XDDDDD
sho yakub's rapebaby

lel, turks are either Greek or Anatolian mixed mutts, you're all Greeks in denial.

>constantly shit on turks
>they do well at some event
>w-whoa, they're white!

>t. rapebaby