St Martin reportedly on verge of 'civil war' after Irma

It all falls down

>organized gangs armed with machetes raid stores and homes
>there are not 10 deaths, there are thousands of deaths!
>gangs of people armed with cutlasses and knives are patrolling the streets and women are at high risk of being attacked or raped
>population left to its own devices, obliged to organize itself as it can to defend itself against thieves
>people getting beaten up to get a drop of water

loopnewsbarbados.com/content/st-martinst-maarten-reportedly-verge-civil-war-after-irma-3#.WbV8uSlbDWg.facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLFe-T56JZM
stluciatimes.com/2017/09/11/no-rules-desperate-tourists-tweet-st-maarten-looters-guns-machetes-raid-hotel-rooms-stores
metro.co.uk/2017/09/10/looters-armed-with-machetes-and-guns-ransack-hotels-on-st-maarten-after-hurricane-irma-6916033/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone actually wish they were there also? Kind of like mad max

>Swede wishes he was surrounded by violent, horny apes

It is white peoples fault!!!

It's almost like the USA is a 3rd world country

Sweden just wants to get raped by blacks.

In St Martin? Why the fuck would I want to go face tragedy and possible death in that shit hole? I live in the USA. I don't want to go be a part of St Martin problems. If they all die I will consider buying a vacation property after the US installs a puppet government.

St, MArtin has already fallen

Hordes of Haitians are pillaging and the Gendarmes and Army are just watching and killing those that go near them

By the way the Préfet(Higest ranked Gov official) of St Martin fled the Island

St Martin is what will happen to Europe in the Future

A island full of niggers riots and loots after a natural disaster.

I'm not shocked by this

>St. Martin
>USA

European education

I'd want to go down there to kill niggers

> be a nigger in America
> loot a white business
> blame the white owners of said business for their crimes

>that woman with the timeshare in the comments
lel

this is the 1/2 french 1/2 norway island or whatever right?

CAAAALIFORNIA LOOOOOOVE

>Believing it's possible to live among niggers
Nique bien tes morts

Poor Linda. She just wants to know about her property and everyone shits all over her.

France surrenders

How will the race traitors explain themselves when it happens?

>timeshare
>her property

The hurricane did her a favor if it destroyed the timeshare. They'll probably still charge her maintenance fees though.

yeah but it's 1/2 Dutch, 1/2 French

>European education
St. Martin is an island in the Caribbean.

Timeshare or not, you'd still want to know it's fate if you owned it

Violent survival isn't murdering you bigot

Sweden, everyone.

They are the first to die tbqh, since they relax

double cuckold heritage. niggers must be given white girls at all times.

>double cuckold heritage.

Not really, they used to be our colony. We're just there to get the white folks out now.

>Bandits with trigger discipline

I heard that 6 millions whites were raped and killed in St Martin

sounds like fire festival. any reports of wolfpacks yet? mountain lions?

source?

Caribean blacks are the best learners from experience and oral warnings, they have to be. They're the only ones who survived without the white man in a foreign land. The only ones on the entire planet.

our government basically scrubs any tweet/facebook post/youtube video they can find on the subject, officially everything is fine now and there was only 10 casualties but several con cording testimonies of people n the island mention more than 500 deaths and waves of bodies coming in with the sea

I should specify: the best learners among blacks.

From the last source we reached 1000+ deaths

fdesouche really wants to make it happen

youtube.com/watch?v=LLFe-T56JZM

Because the white man props up their entire economy, and their entire existence with that sweet sweet tourism money. If it wasn't for tourism all those islands would be third world shit holes like Haiti.

6 gorzillion

pushing for the 1000 deaths meme is funny but no one buys it

>source?

You can go to jail for denying the St. Martin Rape-ocaust.

A FRENCH ISLAND.

>machetes
The ultimate niggers' weapon.

Why are black guys always so muscular? I mean they're starving over there but they're in better shape than the average white male these days.

>not using the Machete in Blacklight Retribution when it was still alive
I pity you

FYI the picture in the OP is from Sao Paulo, Brasil

Why is it always a white woman or a jew enabling this kind of behavior? Why don't you white men do something about this shit?

>niggers live on a literal island that is controlled by france
>yet they are still able to acquire rifles

explain that, guncontrolfags

pleb

What the hell are we supposed to do? I'd bash her skull in if I could, but I can't. The problem is the media extending her voice beyond her fringe group of tards

they don't even make rum there. talk about worthless

Testosterone.

>Swede wishes he was home
It's kinda sad man.

Superior genetics

Truly an AnCap paradise

Now, look closely. A disaster strikes here.... and you have third world sub humans that decide to go Mad Max. Pay attention anons, and you better have plenty of ammo and food. Because we are a 'grid failure' away from this.

Private armies rule.

Stealing, murdering and raping keep your body fit way better than vidya does

>thousands of deaths

Nah. The whole island, both Dutch and French side, has like 60k people. This would be major news.

ancaps BTFO

Anyone old enough to remember when Ross Perot hired a private army to extract his employees from the ME when it went to shit. Basically told them they could shoot any non employee if they thought it was nessicary.

The weak ones die young, only the strong survive.

I wish I was there to hunt niggers down :( I hope someone is doing it in my name though.

Yes, plans for the museums to be built all across the world are already in the works. ... So next time a black or brown person tries to stand up for themselves we can recall the 6 quadrillion from St. Martins

Feels awfully nice to not live around black Africans.

>.
Ross Perot is the fucking man. Shoulda been president...

>‘There are no rules’: Desperate tourists tweet out of St Maarten as looters with ‘guns & machetes’ raid hotel rooms & stores
stluciatimes.com/2017/09/11/no-rules-desperate-tourists-tweet-st-maarten-looters-guns-machetes-raid-hotel-rooms-stores

>Looters ‘armed with machetes and guns’ ransack hotels on St Maarten after Hurricane Irma
metro.co.uk/2017/09/10/looters-armed-with-machetes-and-guns-ransack-hotels-on-st-maarten-after-hurricane-irma-6916033/

Why hide that? Seems smarter to just blame the hurricane. They could take a lesson from our Jews. Set the initial causality number really really really high and once you find out it want seem so bad.

You don't really need that much food to survive.
If you look at the WHO recommended daily doses and make the math you realize you could cut 70% of your diet and still be over eating. That's the reason why obesity is so prevalent in the first world

honestly I just want his motorbike.

they just discontinued those yammie 660 teneres and never sold them in the US

Same is happening on other islands - St. Croix and St. Thomas are having the same issues - armed nigger looters are scouring the island for food and water. The deaths won't be reported, because the islands only survival is tourism. In normal times, they block the reports of crime on the islands, so people will go there for vacation.

I knew someone who grew up on St. Croix, was born there. She left at 18 and refuses to go back. Said she was tired of the constant threat of death and violence from niggers, and them getting away with literal murder, because of tourism.
Note: It's the same for Hawaii, except it's Pacific Islanders, not niggers. But you don't hear about it in the news, do you?

Most of the Islands ARE like Haiti, once you leave the resort areas. The ghettos on St. Croix and St. Thomas are identical to Haiti.

Fucking wh*te people

Yamaha 660 tenere confirmed for official riot bike

He was right about NAFTA

When you are an unemployable narcissist there is fuck all to do all day but work out. I had a m8 who lucked out and got full disability payments for a year over nothing and he looked amazing by the third month.

Blacks in the west are notoriously fat.
Of the the few advantages of these third world shitholes is that the ultra-sedentary lifestyle is not an option. Also much less mechanization. So even with the population being made of massive wankers everyone is in semi-decent shape provided they have enough food.
The two guys in OP's pic are not at all representative by the way.

yea our american ones are sweet

>you will never have a running cutlass battle with pirates of the caribbean

Frogs post sourced for ducks sake

There should be some proof
Anything
Oppositional blogs anything
JEWTUBE and Radeberger ist the only means of spreading a message
LiveLeak, worpress blog whatever

Gimme sumthing

There are always poeople that report what's really happening

>Little island with nobody on it

Who cares

The island infrastructure was destroyed at 95%

There a thousand of dead at least + countless wounded

1. You are a faggit
2 . Thy just aren't obese and darker skin makes your muscles stand out more that's why bodybuilders Bronze the fuck up

Why do you frogs always lose your Caribbean islands to niggers?

Because our islands are 95% to 100% nigger

Did the French government send in th military or anything?

>tfw a french guy talk but don't give one source
>implying st martin is so important that the french government delete everything about it

Casual Sweden

They have higher testosterone which makes them more rapey etc

They've sent 200 Gendarmes(mix of military and police), which is extremely lacking.

Your mother.

lol
Look at those homos

The Carribeans still have Europeans on them for the past centuries, they've been making heavy profit from the shipping ports there.

Having been to the island & having a buddy who grew up there, I can imagine the sheer chaos going down there right now... wew it would be a madhouse, the whites there are armed and high in the hills so it would be interesting

Glorious.

SWEDEN , YES