DONT TALK TO ME OR MY SON OR HIS 3 FATHERS

>A Labor senator who shares her son with his three fathers broke down in Parliament on Wednesday while recalling her 'rainbow family's' encounter with anti-gay marriage campaigners.

>Senator Louise Pratt, who is gay, was overcome with emotion while addressing new laws prohibiting hate speech for 'yes' and 'no' campaigners in the same-sex marriage survey, according to The Courier Mail.

>Despite making it an offence for campaigners to intimidate or threaten a person on the basis of their sexual orientation or gender identity, Senator Pratt told the upper house the laws won't stop LGBTI Australians from seeing and hearing cruel comments.

3 Fathers, fuck me dead, we are done and dusted lads, may as well roll over and let the chinks have us.

Article: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4878860/Senator-Louise-Pratt-warns-new-laws-won-t-stop-prejudice.html

Archive of article: archive.is/In9dp

Other urls found in this thread:

findlaw.com.au/articles/4290/how-are-same-sex-couples-recognised-in-australian-.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>retarded bot

You don't have 3 dads, OP?

>3 fathers
Someone explain this to me. Is this like some sort of newfound cuck hydra?

>broke down in Parliament

>a sheila turning on the water works at a convenient time to be manipulative to the media and get sympathy

Yeah that kid totally isnt going to have mental health issues or kill themselves before they are 30

>3 fathers
Obviously a nigger

Unfortunately no, I am a rural retard and not a Melbournite

I want to know why a dyke has the need for her son to have 3 fathers, perhaps she is making up for the fact she didn't have one growing up?

>male
>darker
And I thought we were better than the kikes

the biological dad is gay + partner

the MP is a lezzo .. not sure where the 3rd father fits into it. The biological dad is probably in some weird 3 way homo triangle

>3 fathers

4 years in college studying biology and we never covered that shit

>the MP is a lezzo .. not sure where the 3rd father fits into it
female to male trans?

Mate been on this earth for over 40 years and this shit has me stumped!

You might be onto something here lad, trying to have that full inclusive rainbow family!

C-cuck hydra?

Huh, that has a nice ring to it, actually.

Western Australia Environment Minister is one of the three fucking strange also sick of the crybabies (left) who want people to care about the stupid retarded pussified feelings im pretty sure almost 80% of the world has it rougher than these faggot wimp crybabies

How did they get voted in

Throw one under the bus, two more appear to have a wife's son in their lives.

I'm not even against gay marriage but I hate all the people in the "Yes" camp so much that I would respond with "No" on the survey

That kid is a fucktoy isn't he?

Chances are high

You are against gay marriage.

I am against gay marriage and I don't care if people are upset over it. There is absolutely no reason to change it as gay couples are covered under the law as if they are married as long as they have been living in the same house together for 3 months.

findlaw.com.au/articles/4290/how-are-same-sex-couples-recognised-in-australian-.aspx

>Three fathers.
But how is that even possible?!

Australia what the fug I thought you only had to worry about internet speeds, chinks, spiders and bogans.