Overlord

Waiting for Vol 10

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/s/1qYL3WYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will never come out.

It comes out this month.

Does anyone know if someone is translating it or are we just hoping some one does it eventually?

probably Nigel

I saw him say in another overlord thread that he is burned out from translating gate

Everytime you mention it, it get delayed another day.

well thats alright then. dude deserves his rest considering all he's done

Yen press it is then.

see you in 2025

>2025
Too generous.

>burned out from translating gate
but that doesn't mean he stopped right?
I wont mind if we get it this december or next year as long as it gets translated.

VOL

TEN

FUCKING

WHEN

Reporting from Japan.

Overlord merchanise are really rare here at Akibahara. Bluray disc and books can be found. But the other stuff, only came across 1 shop selling poster, PPP stuff, Albedo mouse pads, etc.

Guess I am 8mths late.

Season 2 when?

Or it's doing so well it's always sold out.

One can dream.

I hope Vol 10 has something about it but desu never

15 mins.

The acrylic figures are like 900yen each. The can badges are 300yen each. Ainz and Albedo ones are no where to be seen.

No, 5 minutes.

I'm only writing fanfic from now on.

welp, I'm gonna go cry now.
oh well, many thanks for everything you and the others did so far anyway.

>he doesn't know what the fanfiction actually is
You should lurk more user.

sorry, user, I haven't been on Overlord threads for a while now. Too busy shitposting in /sgg/ and fapping to Creepy Susie.

Don't worry user, the fanfics will closely follow the OL cannon.

sidenote: Went back to Akibahara and got these.

How many names does mc have again?

Ainz Ooal Gown
Momon
Momonga
Suzuki
Supreme One
I think the outside world has a name for him too but I forget it

PB

Nigel do your Overlord sensors sound when ever someone incorrectly says you'll be translating the presses novel.

PS. I'm loving you fanfiction, you should write professionally.

I just look in these threads to see if there's anything new. Occasionally there is.

As for writing professionally, I have always wanted to write very badly. That part happened: I wrote very badly.

Sorcerer King was a big one.

I know this isnt the right thread but since it is still LN related and all the LN threads just get destroyed by mods, can someone help me with the drama cd of pic related?
Browser wont let me download it, even with safety option off.
pan.baidu.com/s/1qYL3WYg
Could someone reupload the drama cd on some other download website?

Make your own thread about that shit.

Just finished volume 3. What was the thing that spooked Shalltear from wrecking Ainz's face near the end?

You need to use Baidu's own downloader and make an account to download from there

Ok thanks.

There should be some tutorials floating around in english if you have trouble figuring it out on your own.

How would Nazarick look like if Ainz imposed Sharia law?

Aura's special ability

a mass army of suicide bomber

>Suzuki
His full name was Satoru Suzuki.

Has anyone been reading the WN? VampireXSlime going strong.

Movies are the new hot trend these days if you have a successful tv series.
Lizards vs Undead in movie quality will be glorious.

Reminder that Elder Lich x Slime will never happen. ;_;

Anyone got the feeling from reading vol.8, that Nemu was grooming Ainz to be her husband?

>Reminder that Elder Lich x Slime will never happen
Don't worry user, now we have Elder Lich x Beholder Mage Girl
>Nemu was grooming Ainz to be her husband?
How did you reach that conclusion?

Nemu x Ainz OTP.

She just seems to be much more mature than her age, It feels like she only acts like that to please him, maybe she just wants to marry a rich and powerful guy?

So i found this in vol.1 "Albedo touched her own clothes. Working around the clock had made her clothes dirty, her wings and tail were also looking disheveled." tail?

>She just seems to be much more mature than her age
Well she did see her parents get killed in front of her, that's sure to make her mature faster.
>It feels like she only acts like that to please him
Nothing in the LN seems to imply this. Honestly she just seemd like a kid who walked into a candy store and wanted to see all the treats it had.
>maybe she just wants to marry a rich and powerful guy?
Why? for protection? She's alredy safe now with Ainz looking after Carne and she doesn't need to marry him for that.
That's actually really cute.

Gorillas have tails user.

No they don't, atleast no gorilla I've ever seen had a tail.

Seriously, these Overlord threads have become just as bad as the Monster Musume general. Why do you insist on keeping this shit up without any new chapter release or anything?
Just create a damn thread once spoilers of something of significance is out.

>VampireXSlime going strong.
Explain further.

Narberal said that she supports Albedo to be the queen because she thinks that she is the most suitable one for this position, but do you guys think that Albedo offered something for her and the other maids? Like “if you support me, I will ask Ainz-sama himself to choose you as concubines”.

Seems like vol 12 will be about the dragonic kingdom.
Finally some beastmen action, hopefully they put up more of a fight then the lizards.

Maybe, she isn't against the idea of Ainz being with other women has long has she's nº1 wife.
>hopefully they put up more of a fight then the lizards.
You know, what if Cocytus asked Ainz to use the Lizardmen against the Beastmen? They've been training for a while now so they're probably way stronger than before, could probably match the beastmen.

Maybe still busy in war against frogs.

Weren't they fighting them in vol.8? A long time has passed since then, the war should alredy be over.

>if you support me, I will ask Ainz-sama himself to choose you has concubines
Couldn't Shalltear just promise them that has well?

Yes, she could. Maybe she did this with Solution.

I bet she already did a hell of a lot more things with Solution. Do you think that when gets the ability to bone some one, he´d change the homunculus maids duties, every 41 days one of the maids will "serve" him in his room.

I'll have to OCR all the images into text if I want to read this with my awful kanji recognization skills

May the mighty warlord give us patience..

>every 41 days one of the maids will "serve" him in his room.
Why wait 41 days to do it with some maid when he can just ask Albedo to do it with him everyday?

Thats the way the system works, the 41 maids get divided in two groups 30 maids do the day shift, and 10 do the night shift, and 1 gets to "rest" every 41 days by serving Ainz, just that now she can be more productive.

>I'll have to OCR all the images into text if I want to read this with my awful kanji recognization skills
What images?

Nemu is too dependent on Enri, Enri will die and she will inherit the WAAAGH!

have we discussed about fugging this bug yet?

The only people I can see who would probably end up with Entoma are Cocytus and Demiurge, and they both have better options, Cocytus has the Frost Virgins and Demiurge has The Demon of Jealousy. Being a bug is suffering.

What a chitin' life.

Probably v10.

Just train yourself to read from scans.

I don't remember seeing anything about tails and I read from the JP.

Dunno, I just want a lewd bath scene with Solution where in the end he bones her.

May 30

more like May Never release, am I right?

Was Climb named after the Climb check in d&d?, Is it supposed to be a metaphor of sorts?

Marupls English, but it might also represent his slow, painstaking rise in the Princess' service. Brain's name could represent being a sword genius.

>we'll never have a Overlord spinoff where it goes full harem mode

The ones in Dragon Ball have tails

It wouldn't surprise me if Albedo was hiding a tail behind her dress, maybe she's ashamed and think it's not sexy.

>Cocytus
If it weren't for the giant level gap, he would probably be fucking terrified of her.

What countermeasures will the neighbour countries take? Who is gonna make alliances, keep neutral, send spies?

They will recruit the cyclops cleric from the Agrand Republic.

He is though, that's why he must, it's a warriors duty to face his fears, Cocytus: well that wasn't so bad, *turns the light on, has Entomas real mouth around his head, Cocytus: did you just try to bite my head off? Entoma: it's jus a kiss-desu! Cocytus: hmm.

Everything points towards Momon. Greatest hueman bean.
Bestest Ace out there.

Also Ainz Ooal Gown's enforcer.

Things would be awkward when Entoma tries to eat Cocytus after sex.

Even if Gazef's sword could harm Ainz, wasn't Gazef too low lvl to bypass Ainz's physical nullification passive?

The sword bypasses the passive, allowing Gazef to damage him.

How much damage it will do remains to be seen.

The things I want Shalltear to do to me who's a little girl.

At least that will guarantee his offspring will be strong.

dwarves, elves and zuranon are gonna be with ainz of course.
Theocracy is slaves, beastmen will become the main army either willingly or as undead.
Hopefully pdl comes to an agreement after witnessing ainz power then we go to the other continents.

I haven't read a Overlord thread in months

Who won the meido war?

>Theocracy is slaves
WHen Ainz finds out they MCed Chair the Theocracy will be a graveyard as he pulls an atomic REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone

like europe

CZ/GBfags have disappeared.

Retardfags and SolutionVcorefags still around at times.

Entomafags still alive in every theard.

Lupu-pull pull crowd have died down.

There are only 3 Yurifags

I doubt anyone will go against Ainz once they witness Nazarick on action, maybe the beast men will after a short fight, but everyone will silently comply in the end even PDL, while silently scheming against Ainz in the shadows Jirc style, meanwhile Ainz brings paradise unto earth, maybe they'll form the NW People's Front?

Solutionfag reporting in. I don't post much though, not much to discuss nowadays.

Hope you are enjoying your trip! I'd love some merchandise but I'm not paying my ridiculous shipping+import fees.