Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Euro Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.bundestagswahl-wird-die-afd-staerker-als-erwartet.bcb7096b-fa08-4e10-926e-99fdca500c9e.html
archive.is/ojwlq
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks
youtube.com/watch?v=igNhVwf_Gz8
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZxbclQ9Nkcg
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
youtube.com/watch?v=WrGqiV6nwEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Combined betting isn't possible. How about these then?

GO AFD!

Hör auf AfD zu wählen.

BUMP!!!! Lets get this Thread going, you fucking faggots!

Looks reasonable

Don't trust the polls and the pollmakers, they try to spin/push as they are owned by the establishment.

Currently the AfD is somewhere in the 15-20%, don't let yourself get fooled by the Lügenpresse.

Also read this

stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.bundestagswahl-wird-die-afd-staerker-als-erwartet.bcb7096b-fa08-4e10-926e-99fdca500c9e.html

archive.is/ojwlq

>Grünen weniger als 7,5%
>AfD mehr als 10%
die beiden.

>Forsa war mit der Endprognose bei den letzten drei Bundestagswahlen am genauesten. Also nur die Endprognose!
Of course, Forsa sets the end results of a federal election. There is no actual vote counting involved. ;-)

> being the definition of a leftist cuck as Minister of justice
> looking like a mid-rank Nazi apparatschik

That's probably true but the impact of ballot stuffing makes the Lugenpolls more reliable.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks

Fuck off O'Brien

>That's probably true but the impact of ballot stuffing makes the Lugenpolls more reliable.

Take your pills, and speak English, faggot.

11 Tage

I'm thinking about pic related. Over 9.5% is a no-brainer

In other words, the election's rigged so that it'll match the "credible" polls, retard.

12 FUCKING YEARS

You have been visited by the sleepy German Michel of status quo acceptance. Cuckservative politics and Islamization will come to you, unless you post "Deutschland erwache" in this thread.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

not so easy, germanons can visit their voting booths and observe the counting i think

Was haltet ihr eig von Vulgäre Analyse?

I love and already declared how fucking retarded it is of the CDU and SPD to speak of all the deficits within the nation after 12 years of mutual administration.

Is this translation for my next one good?

Der hasst uns genauso sehr, wie er Musel hasst.

Cuckservative/Alt lite, but on his way to the right.

Anyone who argues against Muslims because of MUH WOMEN and MUH POOR JEWS has not grasped the problem in its entirety.

>zu einem Kind
mit einem Kind

>Nach uns, ja
Wir sagen, ja

>Nach Merkel
Merkelt meint

rest should check out

Yes, that's the safer than the safest out of my four guesses. But the odds of 1,5 isn't that great. Give 1 €, get 1,425 €.

youtube.com/watch?v=igNhVwf_Gz8

KOGNITIVE DISSONANZ!
"I acknowledge the problems of our Times like SJWs, Mass Immigration, destroyed Family Image but i vote traditionally Left, hehe i'm not a retarded rightwinger."

Go to your Christian circlejerk. Unworthy life has to be gassed.

The modern Skeptic.

He's sadly right, germans dont care about abortions and muh jesus as much dixie-mericans with shotguns shooting people who tresspass on their lawn by accident.

Vergaß' dich du Jude! Pfui!
>Ich wähle lieber Alexander "Bier und Sau statt Sharia und Klau" Gauland

>implying "defective humans" won't reach normies who have German guilt
Oh ye of little faith.

HNNNNG

Final touch for formality: "Merkel meint es sei kein..."

Cut, Print, Sell it.

Make your own AfD ad template! Just save it, add text, and you're done! But don't forget to post it!

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZxbclQ9Nkcg

At least there I am of the opinion that we need to abort all cripples and retards. Nobody needs this waste of space and resources.

Immerhin redpilled er die Normies was Musels angeht.

>Weird looking breasts
>Dyed hair
>Short Dyke-hair
>glasses
>Podado nose
0/10 Soylent green tastes of silicone.

It's funny that of all the things Hitler promoted is the killing of unworthy life is the most favourable one in today's Germany (as long as they aren't born).

Then don't propagate my meme.

Btw, there's plenty of good German babies being aborted.

Wenn das mit einem Kind machst, das Down-Syndrom hat,ist es Mord?
Wir sagen "Ja!", wenn es jedoch nach Merkel geht, sind die Kinder "defekte, erbkranke Menschen".
Thanks for your dank memes.

Doesn't matter if he tells them the solution is to keep voting left and not read stuff like Culture of Critique.

> buying into the oversimplified left/right division
no, you are just a lobotomized leftist

This is the typical Merkel voter in 2017.

already did him the honors.
I do doubt that normie michels can be struck by something blatant as this, however.

Wieso gibt es kein r34 von AfD-chan?
Da ist doch was faul!

Ich bin auch.. ahem of the opinion that eugenics is the only way to ensure for the emergence of better humans capable of better societies.
Though I would not propose killing ANYONE, I would advise mass-analysis of genetic predispositions, and instate a system somewhat like the Lebensborn-Programm

I like his videos, they're entertaining and the layout is pretty hilarious. He is defending his points "publicly" on youtube even after several ridiculous copyright takedowns from the ARD and millions of hatespeech reports. I respect him for not giving up.

>Doesn't matter if he tells them the solution is to keep voting left

He doesn't though.

No problem but desu I think I'll pass on making a third translation.

She's a plastic surgery fetish model so you guessed right.

try rule34.xxx mit sarah's_scribbles

Nothing wrong with plastic surgery. But she is ugly anyway.

Yeah, germans are more into natural looks, while americans are more like "fad tiddies :DDDD"

CUTTING LOSSES v. DOUBLING DOWN ON STUPID
it is much easier to fool someone then demonstrating that they had been fooled

thats why you need to frame things as question more often, so that people can see 'for themselves' :
>can you accept responsibility for giving a pass for the past 12 years
> can you let the smear campaign stand?!
(you can send a signal, but you won't be voting afd into gvnmnt. at even 20%)
>how do you think it is possible that current polititians get to dissacociate from the results of 12 years as if nothing happend? do you think this is all fun and games?

Here.

Oh right, by the way, I know a family who chose not to abort 2 children with Down Syndrome.

They replaced themselves, and they didn't get a single defective kid.

It turned out the test was falsified to sell a quick abortion.

Sachsen-Anhalt is a Sonderfall, though, also this came right after the refugee crisis and the revelations about New Years rapefest in Cologne.

Not saying the polls are reliable, but to extrapolate this situation isn't helpful IMO, it might lead to unreasonably high expectations and subsequent demotivation on election day.

Alright, I think she's hot (although her nose and hair dye are shit)

>Sonderfall

Nein, AfD ist im Osten sehr beliebt.
Nur die Westcucks in Niedersachsen, NRW und Hirntote CSU-Wähler aus Bayern machen alles kaputt.

>Nur die Westcucks in Niedersachsen, NRW und Hirntote CSU-Wähler aus Bayern machen alles kaputt.
Dafür bekommt die Linke ihre ganze Wählerschaft ausm Osten

You took my instruction falsely.
I said "Merkelt meint es sei kein" and then the text-flow can carry on as it usually does, but you did "Merkel meint ist es sei kein mord"

Correct final desired product: Merkel meint es sei kein mord wenn es/sie "defekte Menschen" sind.

>voters from pozzed Länder destroy everything
Who could have thought that?

Commie occupation took its toll on them, i assume.

This

Ich habe eine Idee, lasst uns nickanmes for the different political leaders of the afd machen, that has zum schluss der sache feines lachen!
Alexander "Bier und Sau statt Amir sein Klau" Gauland
Alexander "Volk und Reich, kein muslimischer Scheiß" Gauland
Alexander "Grüne weg von der Bühne" Gauland
Alexander "Merkel räuchern wie'n zander" Gauland
Alexander "Panzer und Gewehre für Bürger mit Ehre" Gauland

Alice "vergast die Moslems in Paris" Weidel

youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
so wie dieses video sollten wir es machen.

>Implying there's a difference between Linke and CDUCSUSPDGRÜNFDP

oh...kay

Why is this alowed?

so the west german voters are confused and still thin in terms of the political landscape of the past, which doesn't even exist in its usual form anymore
seems a useful theme to develop around
also:
eastern germs are right: 'they recognize certain patterns in merkle they alresdy thought they left behind'

Kommt schon, ignoriert mich nicht!

no wad ahm sayen?

M8, they are all shit, but this kind of thinking could kill us. I hate the CDU, but black yellow would be a million times better than RRG. YOu can't deny that.

>natural looks
Yeah... there is a reason Sup Forums has so many Tradwife threads. I think overly big tits (everything bigger than e-sized ones) are just ugly.

You said she's a fetish model so i guess her looks are alright for her profession. Unnatural Hair Dye is simply degenerate and should be a big red flag. Even though some reds can be really good looking.

CDU needs voters

youtube.com/watch?v=WrGqiV6nwEw

verbreitet das Video und zeigt es eurer Familie! Deutschland 2017.

>My side created all the world's problems but I'll keep voting for them because feelings

Björn "Ich werbe für arisches Rassenerbe" Höcke

fuck hitler and fuck german people

Bin unkreativ...

Alexander "Reichskanzler statt scheiß Ang'la" Gauland
Alice "D-Mark statt Weh-Klag" Weidel
Björn "Oder-Neiße ist Scheiße" Höcke

Hallo, Martin.

Frauke "Sozis in Gas statt Heiko Mass" Petry

hahah
Alice "Jude ab in die Gasbude" Weidel

Fuck Juden

(I am sorry Heiko)

No, BlackYellow would give the SPD time to regain its reputation, that'd be the absolute worst result. RRG wont happen ever.

Rude. My grandfather was killed in the holocaust