Republicans aren't racis-

>Republicans aren't racis-

I thought that non racists like the other likely claims to be don't care about race. So why is the author talking about the race of the attendees of this meeting?

Thanks for the info. Now I LOVE Pence.

Mike "white power" Pence

>proudly on the spectrum

Hory shit
Best example of "FPBP" I've seen

You will find (((they))) do this all the time newfriend.

What spectrum? Liberals say everything on a spectrum now, gender, sexuality, etc.

probably autism

ONE OF US

BASED MIKE

I'm literally shaking right now.

fucking faggots posting in a shareblue thread

He looks pentasexual

>my privilege
He looks like a dune coon, so what's he talking about?

/thread

What do you mean by "voter suppression"?

Thank you for the context hohol.

>

don't trust pence.

This is what racism looks like and I don't mean Pence.

Would it have made the meeting any better if they had a token black guy there?

I would be willing to wager a small sum that the meeting was not about voter suppression, and probably was limited to a range of elected officials among whom crippled gay trans wymyn are scarce.

Race does not exist unless it is convenient for their argument.

Also, did Chapman just assume their genders? What a shitlord.

>my privilege

His jew privilege?

They should have had an obese bipolar LGBT transgender black woman there otherwise it's blatant racism.

Petroprivilege.

Voter IDs probably

Lmao what a failure of a human.

Male privilege maybe? He doesn't look white, like you said, so it's possible he's referring to gender

I would encourage the President and his administration to start doing this. Just have one person in every meeting who has no knowledge, expertise, experience or interest in the subject at hand but ticks as many diversity boxes as possible. Dont call attention to the "box checking," but announce that you were committed to include at least one representative voice from the left in all your deliberations -- then trap the leftist commentariat where they have to ignore it, which will drive them mad, or attack a gay bipolar trans otherkin differently-abled multiracial sassy refugee with autism as being unqualified.

Do not assume its gender, that is cisism at its worst.

T-then what privilege could it possibly be?!

Why do libs infantilize minorities? Niggers are too stupid to get a photo ID? Why should they be voting?