Ginger/pol/ discussion

Any fellow Redheads here?If you are Redhead or pro-Redhead let's start discussion of politics and current events involving Gingers and how do we deal with (((anti ginger))) sentiment created by Jews and Anglos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664
youtube.com/watch?v=vS4DNnp8ZhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Netherlands Ginger festival will be again in nextSeptember,The Redhead Day in UK will be in May 2018,Ginger Pride rally was in Melbourne, 29th April 2018

I know we are kind of rare,but for fuck sake there has to be at least few more of you here.

im ginger

Redheads are the most pure form of whites.

Hello friends

>negro

I fucking hate women with tattoo's. Totally degenerate.

Did you guys face persecution in highschool/childhood too?

WE WUZ KANGZ!
youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664

Keep posting ginger qts. I'm jerking my pathetic little white cock at the thought of them being blacked (which is highly probable).

Pls gib ginger gf

got called carrot head by some neighbor girl. but she was an ugly fat bitch so I didn't care.

MODS

>leaf

ITT: Dyed hair and degeneracy

I figured it was mostly a south park meme that caught on with the normalfags. I did have a nigger freak out over my freckles because he thought I had a skin disease though.

Not ginger but I wouldn't mind fucking some freckled pussy
Pic related

Any other redheads with blue eyes?
I've yet to find another of my kind.

This isn't politics or news. Fuck off to

PIPPI IS NATURAL REDHEAD ASSHOLE
youtube.com/watch?v=vS4DNnp8ZhM

True that.

I got my ancestry traced to a 15th century Celtic King.

>degeneracy
First image because they are Lesbian,but the rest are fine.Or you don't like girls?

Yeah it was definitely south park that caused a huge amount of "suffering" to redheads

Ginger here. But I am apparently one of the rare non ginger looking gingers. Girls digg it.

Yeah me too m8 - no freckles on face and tanned skin

I literally have white hair. Gingers are rare these days, alright, but white hair on young people is even rarer.

It's a fact no beards look more cool then red and orange ones

Love gingers. My wife is ginger. Asked her to dye her hair blonde due to her skin tone. Brown eyes and ginger hair.

Best race. my daughters are both blonde hair and blue eyes. She hates it a lil but lol. Wifey is on the left

No offense,but she's not best example for sure.

0/10 thread

Post your wife then

What the Redheads promise, the blonde ones keep.

Sup

I am not married.

Are you sure it's not just platinum blond?

She's cute, user and I wish you the best for your future together.

I absolutely love redheads.
I cant help it, it's just the stuff i like.
If i could create my own gf with some sort of gf-creation-machine she would definetly be a redhead.
I dont know where my obsession with them comes from maybe because i lost my virginity to a ginger...
Every serious relation i have had ever since was with a redhead (a few blondes along the way, okay... Two blondes).
Either i'll marry a ginger or i'll never marry at all. Jesus fucking christ i just find them so goddamn hot!

The downside is that gingers tend to bleed a lot during childbirth. (Docfag here, this is true) I dont even want to think about losing my qt ginger waifu while she gives birth to my offspring.
My beard has some red hair. So i know i carry the ginger gene. I need to father a lot of gingers.
They also tend to have bad wound healing and require a shitload of anaesthesia. So i have to be super careful with my waifu.

Digging gingers is as much a curse as it is a blessing.

Male gingers are a fucking abomination though

Dyslexic gingers suffer the most. I mean look at Talcolm X.

How big is the chance to have ginger kids if your gf is one? Personally no one in my family has ever been one.

They are smelly! And have a mutation that turns melanin vagina pink!

lol but I think this is very rare example.They all went fully on their mother's side.

I think the dad gotta have had the ginger gene though since it is recessive.

Man the fuck up

Simple genetics.
The ginger gene is recessive. So you gf is a homozygote. She has two versions of the ginger gene.
If you're not a ginger then you are either a heterozygote meaning you have one copy of the ginger gene but it cant be expressed because your other gene dominates the ginger gene, or you are a homozygote and dont carry the ginger gene at all.
If you are a heterozygote then your chances of getting a ginger kid are at 50%
If you are a homozygote and dont carry the ginger gene than you will never ever have ginger kids

There are people with ginger beards but darker hair,I find it interesting

Future together? Were older (30) than most of the quims on here. My daughter is almost 6 and my other almost 2. What people on here dont see is you can find your soulmate. My wife loves my attitude towards life and i love hers. Sup Forums is so against love

If you don't have the recessive gene, 0 chance your kids will be ginger. One way to tell is if you grow out a beard and the tips are red, you may have the gene. Otherwise they'll just be blonde

My wife is ginger. I have 2 daughters and both aare blonde

Wait what if my side is more dominant in kids then hers? There are some chances then??

>If you are hetero then it is 50% chance for ginger kid.
>If you are homo no chance.

Thanks, germany user.

This is me. My hair is almost black but my facial hair is red and it gets lighter everytime I grow it back. It's almost blondish now and I imagine it will eventually be gray. I'm okay with that.

It doesn't mean they must stay that way.You know blonde hair gets darker as children age before it reaches certain age

Do you grow your beard then,or you feel little weird?

>Wait what if my side is more dominant in kids then hers?
Nope, that's not how it works. Dominance and recessiveness dont work gradually, it's all or nothing.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
We still dont know exactly how genetics work. There is epigenetics now where genes can be sorta muted or knocked out, even dominant ones. There are some kind of diseases that "classical" genetics couldnt completely explain how the traits of the disease had been passed on.
Also i dont think that we have fully discovered all the genes responsible for hair and skin colour. So maybe there is a very very small chance that you kid will have a freakishly rare genetic constellation and turn ginger.
But that is pure speculation and extremely unlikely.
So bottom line is: you need to carry the ginget gene if you want to have a shot at having ginger kids

No. No homo.

I find gingers very attractive and have cum in several. I will breed with your kind and hopefully make more copper haired warriors.

Do you grow some red facial hair? Are you blonde?
You need to know if you carry the ginger gene. If you do, you absolutely need to impregnate gingers as much as you can.
If you dont carry the gene than you absolutely cannot breed with gingers. Dont you dare dilute their precious gene pool

You seriously dont have kids lol. Eyes change shortly after birth. One of my daughters will be six soon. You think her lox will change now?

Say it loud Ginger and proud

Sup Forums is a Ginger board

>tfw brown hair/red beard masterrace
feels preddy guud

I never understood the shit talk about you guys. Very random/odd

me too

they love my cummies ;)

Yeah, me too except greener eyes, although my hair is getting what looks like reddish streaks in it as I'm getting older.
Genetics you so crazy.