Bangladesh took in 700 000 Rohingya Refugees

And wh*te countries do NOTHING

Take a look at this poor man and his parents. Is this who you are afraid of? Can you not find it in your heart to help when someone is in desperate need?

SHAME on you. This is NOT Ok

Other urls found in this thread:

thailanddiscovery.info/secrets-of-a-buddhist-monk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees
indystar.com/story/news/2017/03/18/new-wave-burmese-find-refuge-indiana/99180550/
worldhappiness.report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poo in loo

we too busy trying to get into space while poos and niggers kill each other

Justin, the day of the rake will come soon.

These countries mainly should help themselfs

white countries got their own bigger problems desu

bangladesh is similar enough for these ppl it be no problem

they come to our countries big problem every time

tsk tsk canada

>letting brown people into your country

>Neighbors barge in my house uninvited.
>Tolerate them until they make unreasonable demands.
>They also kill some of my family members
>Kick them out with landmines
Not sure I see the injustice

>Carrying both his parents
I'd take him, at least he has respect for his elders and maybe the 2 children. The other 9 fighting age males fleeing on their own can go kick rocks.

Oh no, an ethnic group no one ever heard of from a part of the world no one gives a shit about is being killed by another ethnic group no one ever heard of.

Nope, the west has had enough of immigration that is already well in the process of marginalizing it's identity.

Germany took in 1 million Mo's though.
Euopre's done it's bit.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

(Of other brown people.)

Wow this really changes history for Myanmar. They're gonna become a first world country in the next 10 years.

Which's more close from there, Australia or Europe?

Asking for a group of friends

DONT THESE RACIST BURMESE BUDDHISTS KNOW THE BENEFITS OF MULTICULTURALISM AND DIVERSITY????

It makes a nice photo but damn is that a dumb way to carry your relatives around.

>tfw wheel is complicated tech

>>letting brown people into your country
A

The US already took in 66000 Nepalese refugees when the Buddhist state of Bhutan kicked them out of their country.
We full.
Fuck you leaf.

>66000 Nepalese refugees

Were they Muslim too?

I'm starting to really respect Buddhism.

because they are Bangladesh citizens, not Burmese you fucking retard, of course they should take them.

Mostly Hindu.

>US will accept tens of thousands of uneducated shitskins to live on welfare
>US will not accept a white man with an education

really nourishes your neurons

A fucking leaf thinks its better for these Muslims to go to Canada than to the Muslim Majority country next door

/sage

>"You'll never be able to kick out all the minorities! They are here to stay!"
>A bunch of Buddhists permanently remove kebab in maybe 2 weeks
Really makes you think...

Why is no one giving shit to china

They are basically doing this to get the oil pipe going.

We're trying to fix that.
The RAISE Act, if it gets enacted, is a start.
(((They))) don't like it as it goes against their plans of making whites a minority.

Why aren't we importing more Buddhists to fix our problem for us?

That really makes me think, we have had a great time integrating Tamil Buddhists and could use a bit more diversity, as SE Asians are underrepresented.

maybe if they fucking STOPPED bhirthing children.

A fucking billion Indians with extreme poverty.

Want me to help you? ok first get sterilized then well talk.

1 post by this ID lmao

tfw you realize ((peaceful)) bhutanese buddhists ethnically cleansed the Lhotshampa( Bhutanese people of Nepalese descent) who are mostly hindu but also include some buddhists from a different sect.

no thanks.

The media never seems to have a problem with shitting on China (which is a good thing) so the reason might be that the oil pipe is too "deep" a subject for the readers.

I'm sure those sovereign and mature states in S-E Asia can handle their regional issues better than we ever could, leaf.
What are you, some kind of COLONIALIST who wants to intervene under the disgusting cover of the so-called White Burden?

Cool article. Here's the URL in case anyone's interested: thailanddiscovery.info/secrets-of-a-buddhist-monk/

The Buddhists and Hindus will be mostly fine.
You just got to watch out for the Muslims;
they're crypto-jihadists that breed like cockroaches.

Sounds like the government wanted a "purer" nation-state, like Poland after World War II, or the ethnic minorities were attacking the majority population, like the Rohingya.

BASED BUDDHISTS

The did it non-violently.
It's really funny how Bhutan was the darling of the left for a while back in the 90s, because the western-educated king introduced GDH (gross domestic happiness).
He strictly limited tourism so that Bhutan's fragile eco-system and rare Himalayan Buddhist culture could be protected.
Then they found out he was creating a pure ethno state, now he's branded a fascist.
Long live HM King Jigme Wangchuk and his beautiful Queen Jetsun Pema

Or the government wanted a purer nation-state so they made up an excuse about the minorities attacking them in both cases.

Or provoked the minorities and used their retaliation as an excuse. There's literally a hundred tactics out there

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse in Bangladesh.

oops, meant Gross National Happiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness

>The did it non-violently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees

"Reportedly, there were hundreds of casualties, although the government admitted to only two deaths among security forces. Other sources indicated that more than 300 persons were killed, 500 wounded, and 2,000 arrested in clashes with security forces"

"By early 1991, the press in Nepal was referring to insurgents in southern Bhutan as "freedom fighters". The Bhutan Peoples' Party claimed that more than 4,000 advocates of democracy had been arrested by the Royal Bhutan Army. Charges were made that some of those arrested had been murdered outside Bhutanese police stations"

Fuck you whites
White people please help

always whitey's burden ain't it?

Yes, nothing new.

I guess those refugees will bangladies in bangladesh

Out of 150,000, I'd say two deaths is remarkably non-violent.
Also, the Lhotshampa were only in Bhutan from the late nineteenth century. They were brought there to do work and then overstayed their welcome.
Bhutan is a glorious example for how other countries should deal with illegal aliens who have overstayed their welcome.

One more thought, no doubt the Muslims started the violence, as always. I've read stories of Muslims abducting non-Muslim girls and forcing them to convert or marry, and then threatening to kill them if they go back to their real families.

>Kolkata right next to Bangladesh
>low class muzzies always jump border to come here
> its like Indias mexico
>Bangladesh took in 700k refugees

fuck me

Dubious. There are no examples of muslims doing this in countries they invade

>brought there to do work
>illegal aliens

> I've read stories

I've read stories that tupac, harambe and mj are alive user, what's your point?

>And wh*te countries do NOTHING
White countries, what white countries?

Good for them, looking out for their own people.

They do this in Egypt with Coptic girls, but I'm not sure they'd take non-brown women. They're probably just for raping.

So take them in. Find them, get them a plane ticket and get them status in canada.

Why is his benis soo erect?

I would have some sympathy for loos if they were not invading western nations.

I am sick of the city I am living in being turned into India.

Ban islam or reform it to accept and tolerate everyone.(p.s. gays are not included,you can still throw them off the roof)

They are in Indiana you retarded leaf. Indianapolis is the city they are shipping a shit ton of them too. However, they are marketed as burmese. The avg hoosier expects asians not sharia loving bengalis.

> justin
kek, candid sven

indystar.com/story/news/2017/03/18/new-wave-burmese-find-refuge-indiana/99180550/

Look at the misleading photo

>tfw the wh*Teposter is a fucking leaf

I misspoke seems Indy is a point of entry they tend to live in Ft Wayne. I suppose its closer to fellow muslims in the detroit area.

Its not our problem

>wh*te
Can you fags maybe kill yourselves?

Yes, I've read about this in Pakistan, which is pretty brown.
Did you read these stories in newspapers that can be sued for false reports?
I know you're being sarcastic, but these are real stories, search "pakistan muslim abducts christian girl."

>>brought there to do work
>>illegal aliens

Yes the original ones were there on invitation of the King and then they brought their cousins and uncles, etc. Those were illegal aliens. The original ones were meant to live there permanently. They weren't citizens.
If you've got a problem with that it's too fucking bad.
The illegal aliens here must go back.
The refugees in Europe must go back.
The tide is turning and it won't be returning to the false promises of multiculty diversity. Either learn to deal with it or be a bitter whining faggot your whole life.

It's the obvious refugee escape. Rohingya live illegally right across the river from Bangladesh. They are racially all Bengalis. They probably came over from Bangladesh a few decades ago.

Of course white countries don't have this problem. Let Pakistan pitch in, or Indonesia or some other Muslim place.

>*weren't meant to live there permanently

lobby the Candian gov to take them, if you're that bothered and not trolling.

They belong in Bangladesh anyway

The article keeps calling them Burmese. They are not, they are Muslim. The narrator also says something about Christian. That's wrong too if they are Rohingya. They are f'ing Bengali Muslims.

And the "international aid organizations" are placing them here. I hope Trump can cut the refugee numbers to zero until this gets sorted out. We should choose our refugees, not allow others to put Muslims here, while covering up the fact.

Damn I should have a son. No daughter is carrying me and my wife in a basket on her back to safety.

Buddhism is retreating from muslim expansionism for centuries. It is time that they take a stand against muslim aggression and kick those invaders out of their country.
It would set a good precedent, too.

Even if provoked, since the Rohingya did recently riot and kill over 50 police, and it's not their first riot, they have to go. They can be pushed over to Bangladesh.

Even if it's the Buddhists' "fault" -- which it is not -- still Burma is a Buddhist country and these illegals prove their incompatibility.

that's like throwing shit in a toilet anyways

redpill me on Rohingya

The UN probably liked that "happiness" idea. The General Assembly has some committee that puts out the World Happiness Report which, predictably, says we have to do something to help Africa. worldhappiness.report/

Typical westerner: looking all over the world for problems and ignoring the issues at home. Why don't you fix Canada's homeless problem first, or do you not care about your fellow Canadians?

Pic related. They're homeless people in Vancouver. The only strike against them is that they're in a white country, so they're not worthy of being helped.

Of course Bangladesh would take the most refugees you fucking leaf. They share a fucking border, if French people were fleeing France, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain would get the most refugees.

Also, if they are safe in Bangladesh there is no reason for them to be transported to the other side of the world.

your son has to be a fucking world champion weight lifter to carry you hambeast and your fat assed wife

So how did Bhutan do it?

White countries do nothing? It's not America's job (or any other country's job) for that matter to accept these pieces of shit into their homeland. At all. Let them die.

Sincerely,

Santa Claus.

1 post by this user. Go fuck yourself and your bait. Saged.

lol you're right on that one man. I know he has leverage, but still he's lifting two adults. The guy's a beast.

They are Bengali Muslims living illegally across the river from Bangladesh (the natural country of Bengalis) in Myanmar.

This gets fuzzed up 10 different ways but that's the fact. It's not a very big river. Myanmar has decided enough is enough and is pushing them back across the river, even though Bangladesh apparently doesn't want them. (who would?)

>Bangladesh took in its own people
WOW

R A R E

FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH

Christ they're hideous. Bet they smell like shit.

No fucking way im paying for that. Tax dollars for white children!

What we should be doing is emulating the Buddhists and exterminating every low-IQ shitskin muslim savage on the European continent.

Bangladesh's massive population is poor and mostly underwater and plus hardcore Muslims and taking in these people, there is hardly any difference.
If you put them suddenly around good non muslim town they situation would be radically different. They would chimp out, liberals would demand them to gib them free shit and homes.

>who would?
I don't get this part. Muslims are "brothers and sisters" but, for some reason, NON-MUSLIM countries must take them!

>Can't even squat two poo yet
>Immigration increases the cost of protein powder

Literally why would you want an Indian near you

Kill yourself, cuck. Talk to me when Trudeau start helping real canadians instead of giving all our money away to migrants

We are paying. Some are being sent to Indiana. I didn't know this until reading this thread.

The human traffickers "international aid agencies" are sending them here.

all non-white countries are vile and the people are eradication-tier.