Hey, Sup Forums. My friend is pretty redpilled already so I'm showing him Sup Forums. Drop your reddest of pills...

Hey, Sup Forums. My friend is pretty redpilled already so I'm showing him Sup Forums. Drop your reddest of pills. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only way to move humanity forward is by immediately gassing all Jews, Niggers and Muslims.

Also kill all disabled people and slowly breed a human master-race using Eugenics.

diversity and multi-culture was a failure, but intentional by the powers at be

forgot pic

(((powers that be)))

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Ethnic diversity leads to less altruism, less friends and more political corruption and inefficiency in every polity that is heterogenous. Diversity weakens societies drastically as a whole.

And no, that bullshit in the abstract about "long term benefits" is bullshit and completely unsupported by his own study.

This is all in accordance with the Bognadoff agenda.

All women are like that

Masonry in LEO's

> there turning the freakin' FROG GAY

Beware, the dominos on pasta or pizza.

So many mub fuckin dots

How many of your friends and colleagues is pedos?

Brush up on the Rhodesians.

Dang ol lefties man.

Multicultis will destroy all nations where they are not welcome. Equality is the great deception.

There are evils in youtube, right on the surface.

And hidden in plain sight, buried in regular videos. Look her up, missing in Colorado. Ahe isnt the one whom he has killed, she wont be the last until he desires are met and he is caught. He leaves behind seeds to sow his defeat.

There are many things to be found here, you and your friend are not prepared for.

Get yourselves right, your minds right, stop absorbing (((their))) media, stop the interest slavery you participate in daily, learn firearms, and read books on war, philosophy, psychology, firearms, explosives, survival, etc...

Arm your mind and body.

The only important red pill is race. Once someone is red pilled on that, they will be driven into corners of the Internet where they will naturally absorb other red pills.

Be more than you have ever been.

nice one, have more from the beaver ?

kys

EVOLUTION IS A LIE
ENDOSYMBIOSIS (THE MOST WIDELY ACCEPTED THEORY ON HOW EUKARYOTES EVOLVED) IS MEGA-BS, UNEXPLAINABLE AND UNREPLICABLE

What role will the Abo's play then?