Paul Ryan: No chance for Trump Wall!

With Trump assuring Nancy Pelosi that DACA will be passed and no wall is included. It seems seeing news like this isn't just fake news anymore.

What the hell is going on! If Trump doesn't publically tell everyone that the wall will happen then it's going to be very bad for him.

We can't ignore this as fake news Sup Forums we have to hold Trump accountable before it actually happens. This is no 4D chess at all!

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/12/exclusive-paul-ryan-reportedly-says-no-chance-for-border-wall-at-private-dinner/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"accountable before it actually happens" lul

BASED REPUBLICANS

14 D chess. Trump is making sure the RINOS don't do shit and everyone knows it.

>14 D chess. Trump is making sure the RINOS don't do shit and everyone knows it.

FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVE

TRUMP IS A NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT

I would never suspect Paul Ryan of doing this. I'm floored

A lot of people believed Trump meant what he said during an election, because a guy who was running for President with a full-fledged campaign behind him was somehow "now a politician."

This may have been a mistake.

Whjat do you imagine he did?

He pointed out that Trump's deal with the Democrats does not include Wall money. It does not, according to Trump.

Are you really that surprised that Ryan would say what is and is not in a bill coming before the House?

Niggers BTFO . Trump is playing 40 D chess

The mistake would be believing the Republican establishment even supports Trump or wants him to succeed

'it was a metaphorical wall' :^)
Mark my words, amnesty for DREAMERS soon.

See >believing Republicans are doing their best to fulfill Trump's promises, which his base supports and wants

Just 4D chess

I never assumed that -- I just pointed out that this headline is about Ryan pointing out what is and is not in the bill. Accurately.

Definitely amnesty and no wall. Question is - how many Republican members of Congress take a hit in the next coming elections for basically ignoring the wishes of their constituents

>Mark my words, amnesty for DREAMERS soon.

Trump and the Democrats want it, finding a few swing Republicans will not be that hard, so of course.

The question is, what will Trump get for it?

Related question -- if 90% of Republicans in Congress were to support the Wall, and 100% of Democrats to oppose it, what percentage of Trump supporter anger would be directed at the Republicans and what percentage at the Democrats?

Shooting down the side that is mostly with you, to the benefit of the side that is unanimously against you, is possibly a poor strategy.

Let's agree the headline, as it's written, is intentionally ambiguous. Ryan may be simply relaying a truism, but let's not pretend he's fought to enact Trump's promises. They dislike Trump and are fine to watch him flounder.

Trump won't get very much, the liberals are NEVER going to like him regardless. My bet is this is Trump taking 'advice' about how he can win more votes etc etc. After all these years I'm sure the state has ways of handling almost anyone psychologically.
I'm not surprised that all of this bullshit has started ramping up since his inner circle were removed. (Bannon being the final boss)

In all seriousness, how likely is it that the establishment GOP is going to get btfo en masse in favor of pro trump new right republicans?

It's a sad day when your constituents are largely uneducated hicks with a high school degree (and sometimes not even). Gee, Cleetus sure knows what's best for the country.
Stupid right wing cuck snowflakes

I concede I haven't followed the statements of every Republican, but I have yet to see the Republican leadership stand up and say they support Trump or his policies or that they plan to fulfill the promises Trump voters seek. It's plain and obvious the Republicans in Congress have their own agenda, for whatever reason

What you say is what I also suspect, which means we now have a Democrat for president - because the Republicans have no spine or they simply have their own agenda

You don't get it bro. Trump is playing KEK-chess.

There was never going to be a wall. People who support walls in our current Police State are poor students of history. It will be used to keep America's in, eventually.

Hey op, guess what?
Nobody gives a shit.
Trumps getting a second term and there's nothing you can do about it you cucked faggot.
You know why, right? You know why he has support from his followers?
Because he's kept his promises and he's not even into his second year.
You are autistic to believe that the wall isn't getting built. He has too much support for actually doing things for this country that matter.

>Let's agree the headline, as it's written, is intentionally ambiguous.

I disagree -- it is intentionally misleading.

>They dislike Trump and are fine to watch him flounder.

Fair enough, but the choice to stop floundering rests with the administration.

Even if that's true, which it's been shown the median income for trump voters is high, you gloss over the purpose, or at least the spirit, of a republic, which includes elected officials doing what their voters want, not what they think is best for their voters. Yes, situations arise whereby the mob is prevented from harming the individual, but legislatures follow the will of the people, not the other way around. It's sad we've replaced basic civics with social justice, and young people believe govt is free to do as it pleases

Meaningless . Trump could build the wall right now if he wanted. Congressional approval isn't necessary

It seems more likely that the establishment GOP will get btfo in favor of the Democrats, as a divided GOP is less likely to do well in November, whoever prevails in the primaries.

But we'll see how it plays out, Trumpists have certainly pulled off a couple of major upset already -- they may do it again. Or may not.

The Republicans are making a huge gamble and don't seem to have learned any lessons from the tea party barging in. There will be primaries, many you can't vote in, where only the Cletus can vote. Cletus may not be happy.

>Hey, guys, I bet if we call them racist uneducated deplorable Nazis again, only louder this time, we'll win for sure!

In spite of Republican political ineptness, this one feature of the modern Democrat party gives the GOP a decent shot at continuing to win into the foreseeable future.

ctrl+c from other thread
>It's a retarded shill thread where the other retarded cucked shill asked the other cucked shills to join their anti-Trump orgy which have literally no effect for the 800th time because they literally can't find any proof that Trump just betrayed his base.
>Just like the election

Why do retarded shills exist? It's like their born and destined to be retarded and make Trump supporters live in their mind rent-free.

>Republicans have no spine or they simply have their own agenda

Of course they have their own agenda -- they are not Trump clones. I'm not sure how sticking to what they believe instead of blindly following somebody else's agenda is spineless.

You could argue about whose agenda is better, but that's a different argument.

If we don't get wall, we should storm Paul Ryan's home and castrate him.

>Because he's kept his promises

Anyone who thought there actually would be a wall in the first place was setting themselves up for disappointment.

It would be an absurdly expensive thing to build, man, and maintain with very little benefit other than making some people happy a few less brown people will get in the country illegally. I say a few less, because there would still be people smuggled inside.

It would do jackshit to slow down the cartels because they'd just bring shit in by plane, boat, or fucking tunnels.

Spending originates in Congress, Constitutionally.

Following the Obama years, of course, the Constitution does not matter like it used to, but I hope for better than Obama from President Trump.

>Because he's kept his promises

name even a single one that isn't marred by a gigantic asterisk.

Keep calling him "Cletus," that sort of condescending language worked so well for "Basket of Deplorables" Hillary last time.

But how happy working class voters are, and if they are unhappy, who they are unhappy with, rests largely on the economy. If it continues to improve, Trump and incumbents are all in pretty good shape, as economically content voters don;t like to rock the boat.

Yeah, I would definitely do that instead of getting rid of the Democrats who 100 oppose it. Knocking out your imperfect allies is a MUCH better strategy than going after your opponents.

Same request.

Cletus is your word. You're trying to gaslight me. But I agree with the rest - unless a candidate steps up and shows how that particular member of Congress sided too often with Democrat ideas. And Ryan and McConnell are not popular

What are the statistics on the DACA "Dreamers" again?
iirc the numbers are
>800,000 current possible "Dreamers"
>only around 40,000 have actually used the application process.
Please correct me if I'm wrong my fellow anons.
Now let's look at what POTUS Trump has said.
>DACA applications are no longer being accepted
>"Dreamers" will not be deported
This makes Democrats giddy with glee, but what have they given up for only being able to keep about 5% of their own voting block.....? Tax revenue. They are not only losing a chunk of their base, but their also giving away a chunk of their party's main source of sustenance.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think we should all take a deep breath and stop reading new headlines and having a conniption fit about it. Read in between the lines you fucking niggers.

pretty much like they owned the last one

If trump doesnt get the wall or the raise act passed for legalizing daca im sudoku ing

we will destroy this Ryan asshole in the primary and if we can't do it in the primary, we will do it in the general by voting for the democrat. Ryan out at any price!

Do you mean seppuku? Or do you plan to kill yourself with a cheap book of paper puzzles?

newfag detected

good. the wall is a waste of taxpayer money. just expand ICE and crack down on sanctuary cities and the illegals will self-deport and stop coming altogether.

>reportedly

fake news

I hope that was sarcasm. No one should be surprised that globalist and open borders Paul Ryan is against the border wall.

People need to wake up and demand Paul Ryan's district be subject to his open border policies. His all white district is so far removed from places that have been subjected to forced diversity they do not have a clue and keep voting him in.

These people need to be subject what I and others have been subject to because of open borders and forced diversity of the likes of Paul Ryan. Lets see how they like it to become a foreigner in your own land where everyone speaks a different language and they are the ones getting discriminated against because they are white.

why does he hate americans?

They're trying to build a no-wall narrative in the media in the hopes that it will become reality, the same way they were trying to create a no-end-of-DACA narrative a few weeks ago. It's meaningless, because it has nothing to do with what Trump has already decided to do. Stop falling for it, or shilling for it.

>expand ICE

more government workers = more pensions and lifetime benefits

this is what california did. spoiler: it didnt end well

But funding a legal framework for the wall was past a decade ago. Why does congress refuse to do their job?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

look into Paul Ryans wife and her family, are they Democrat leftys?? Do (((they))) have Pedogate/Pizzagate evidence on Rat Ryan. He behaves and acts like a scared kid with the deer in the headlights look. What do ((they))) have on this guy. If he has any guts he would expose everything that he knows and let the chips fall where they will.

Why would he expose anything? This is Paul Ryan we are talking about. He is one of them and represents the open borders establishment.

This is the same guy that was dating a black woman a few years ago. He has no problem with white genocide through open borders. In fact it is his policy and he will do everything he can to stop any restrictions on immigration or anything like a border wall.

>He behaves and acts like a scared kid with the deer in the headlights look.
He failed the repeal of ACA. FAILED. Something that the republicans wanted and clamored for...for years.

This man is responsible. His job is on the line. He had a republican majority, and he could not convince them.

bamp

Paul Ryan's an idiot. Why anyone pays attention to him is a wonder

Will this closeted tranny ever shut up?

Because he knows whats going to happen
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx