Sousei no Onmyouji

>[HorribleSubs] Sousei no Onmyouji - 06 [720p].mkv

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-11/tokyo-ghoul-2nd-anime-season-video-teases-new-story-by-creator/.79825
videor.co.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute girls eating ohagi the episode. Next episode looks like it's more fun that this episode.

What does ohagi taste like?

Too sweet.

Episode 12 isn't marked as last episode on AT-X schedule for next month so it's either they forgot or this is really will be more than 12 episodes.

Considering the snails pace, it better bloody well be.

Seems like they finally get to the house bit next week god this snail pace is getting boring

Huh the episode wasn't that bad I guess.

It's it's only 12 episodes, then they're going to have to jack up the pacing soon considering what character shows up in the OP.

She's so damn smug all the time.

>this is really will be more than 12 episodes.
Aw yes. That means we'll get to see Hijirimaru.

So why was she hated by the mangareaders again? She's such a likeable character.

Eyes are too huge in this show
Dropped.

OP animation usually covers only what is going to happen on 12-13 episodes and an OP animation will be changed for the 2nd cour and later.

I hope that this is true... I really want see the legs scene

She just liked the main chracter, and didn't really do anything cool until recently, and really she has better chemistry with fire bird guy.

Mayura a CUTE.

Vanadis' OP included Olga, and she doesn't appear in the story until after the point where the anime ended.

Dropped.

I still doubt this will only be 12 episode. The anime has only covered 4 chapters and the opening hints it'll cover until chapter 14-15.

Illustrations by the author.

It wouldn't be the first time a series had a sudden shift in the pacing. I remember tons of shows that started kind of slow, only for the last 4 episodes to cover twice as much as the first 8.

Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

The animation has been pretty low quality, so it's definitely possible.

LITERAL ANIME AIMED AT EXCLUSIVELY GRADE SCHOOLERS DROPPED IT FAST REMINDER THAT UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED HERE

Another filler or they adapted some chapters this time?

It wasn't filler.

This puberty top runner part is in the manga.

how much time has passed in the source?

I guess the order is:
A few months -> 2 years time-skip -> ???

>hated by the mangareaders
Huh? No.

More of an expansion, on Mayura trying to be friends with Benio and then finding out she is an exorcist living with Rokuro. Admittedly all that happened after they started living in the pent house.

Some people disliked her early on because she was little more than another girl to compete with Benio for Rokuro, but then she became an exorcist and got teased with Shimon so most don't mind her now. A few disliked that when she became a Heavenly Commander it was at the expense of Benio once again Jobbing.

I'm guessing it's because she was introduced a lot earlier then she was in the manga

Rokuro is cute.

YURI IS LOVE AND LIFE

Delicius Lily, hope for a spin off yuri friendly

This is from the same Author as Binbougami ga, yuri baiting is his specialty.

>注)水着回ではありません
Fucking dropped.

How did those 3 guys even survive until now? They always job like retards

By having way less screentime in the manga and doing way more menial tasks.

The anime kind of fucked up.
Exorcists aren't supposed to go to Magano all the fucking time (Rokuro didn't ever go there till Benio showed up) and those three certainly wouldn't get sent to Magano constantly.
They did easier shit like purifying a haunted house or fighting weaksauce Impurities.
The anime decided to constantly send them against huge, dangerous Impurities.

This I guess they also have an excuse that the Kegare are becoming much stronger than before.

That seems pretty stupid. The fact that they keep going there was getting on my nerves. Not because I care or know about the original source material, but because it's plain stupid.

I have read the manga and still I don't get if the whole onmyouji thing is supposed to be a secret or if everyone knows about it.
On one hand, no one aside from the onmyoujis and their families seem to be aware or even mention the existance of onmyoujis. Benio even acted as if it was some sort of secret in this episode.
On the other hand, Ryogo and the others walk around in their onmyouji attires and even introduce themselves as such to people. Not to mention all the fuckers who got sucked into Magano or saved from a Kegare, with no mention of them getting their memories wiped our or something.
It's like the onmyoujis don't even bother to keep a secret because people don't give a single fuck about it.

Posting Benio butt

The author dropped that point later on anyways so it doesn't matter. Hell how would you explain the normal humans being able to enter magano?

Whats it say?

Never mind google says

Note) It's not swimsuit time

That big breasted slut has no right to say that.

That has been something that has bothered me too. As far as i can tell, it's an open secret, not something everyone knows about but not really anything people try to hide either. That way they can get contacted when people are in trouble but don't have to worry about excessive oversight.

It made more sense in the Manga because Roku and Beni were living alone in a large penthouse by time she found out Benio was an exorcist.

Funnily enough it seems they are introducing that house next week

It matters and si very important. Only exorcists who have been approved strong enough can go there. It's not been dropped. There's been a timeskip. We don't see weak exorcists often in a fight.

回 could also mean episode in this context. Author's saying there won't be a swimsuit episode.

Scans for this when?

It actually said episode 6 isn't a swimsuit episode. It doesn't mean there won't be one later.

Mayura best girl. Benio a shit.

How would you explain the normal humans being able to enter magano?

The Kegares are the one kindapping them and taking them there.
Kegares can travel from Magano to the real world, and take people with them.
Onmyouji need those seals to do it.
I thought it was pretty obvious the Kegares were the one doing it.

I mean, not "travel" but rather influence the real world and kidnap people that way.

If Kegare can take humans with themselves then what's wrong with Ryogo bringing the sidecharacters with him. How do you know he's not been approved?

Because it seems to be rare thing that doesn't happen often and apparently there are ways to fight a Kegare without going into Magano (since Rokuro fought them and he never went to Magano before).
Also, are you kidding me? Maybe Ryogo qualifies, but mohawkfag and noeyesdude are so shit they have a hard time against regular-sized Kegares.

Isn't this basically botamochi?

>Also, are you kidding me? Maybe Ryogo qualifies, but mohawkfag and noeyesdude are so shit they have a hard time against regular-sized Kegares.
Doesn't matter. As long as Ryogo qualifies he can bring them with himself just like the Kegare kidnapping normal humans.

I can't say Valkyrie is a particularly good song but holy fuck are the instruments good.

Was this page outsourced to Ritz?

Of course he can, he has that weird paper thingy that lets ANYONE go to Megano.
He shouldn't, though, because they clearly suck balls and shouldn't go to a place where only storn enough onmyouji should go.

Translations?

Interview with the VAs, the questions and answers are very typical and boring. Nothing worth mentioning.

For a filler episode it wasn't too bad.

Are there translations for these 4-koma manga?

Poor milf, dropped for the younger girl with the big tits, such is the suffering of our Milf population

Also it makes not much sense when her allowed Roku to confess to several girls before she only started the tsundere childhood friend dinamic now.

She knew he had no chance and she didn't see him that way. Now Rokuro is preselected so suddenly she's interested too.

Confirmed for 12 episodes.

Girls are like toddlers, they want what others have, when before they couldn't give a shit less.

three fillers by episode six, episode seven gonna be slow. Yeah no, sorry kid your stuck with us for a good. long. while.

Chinese official streaming site says otherwise. Also this

>Manga barely got a boost
>TV rating are low
>Bad bd sales
And the website 3BD*4 episodes.

12 episodes confirmed nigger.

Let's not forget in these 6 episodes they've only adapted 3 chapters.

>Chinese official streaming site
They've also confirmed 26 episodes for One meme man when it aired. Was it the case?

Since when Pierrot gave a fuck about the Original source? Their show is always filled of original content. Remember tokyo Edgelord?

>TV rating are low
Source?
>Bad bd sales
Primetime slot retard. You rarely see most of the TV Tokyo anime aimed at kids sell a lot of BDs.

>Since when Pierrot gave a fuck about the Original source?
None of the staff working in this show is a Pierrot employee you ignorant faggot. Also Akatsuki no Yona, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, Kingdom and Baby Steps were faithful to the source material.

>Their show is always filled of original content. Remember tokyo Edgelord?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-11/tokyo-ghoul-2nd-anime-season-video-teases-new-story-by-creator/.79825

Eat shit

videor.co.jp/

One meme man was never confirmed to have 26 episode by iqiyi user. Do your research properly next time.

What am I supposed to do with that link?

Chinese official Streaming said 26 episodes on Weibo and also got posted on Baidu.

>Weibo
user can you read? Seems like you're in denial for some reason but here's an image of where iqiyi was asked again after the BDs were announced in amazon.

What is this?

How is that confirmed? it's just supposed.

>Official broadcast site reaffirms this will have 50 episodes
>It's just supposed
I should have known you were just trolling.

>filler
Is this a meme now?

These threads are fun, little to no talk about the show. But a lot of back and forth on how many episodes it is.

MayuraXRokuroXBenio confirmed ending.

Even Benio is starting to look pissed at this little shit.

It's been a meme for years, but it's usually applied to episodes that don't really do anything for the plot. Also in the case of anime, to things that were added and not present in the manga.

This episode is an odd case it basically really expanded what was about ten pages in the manga, where Mayura tries to befriend Benio. So it is both filler and not filler, like your average One Piece episode.