What are the absolute worst anime viewers and why are they yurifags?

What are the absolute worst anime viewers and why are they yurifags?

You can't get a decent discussion of this show because they're still assblasted over this.

You mean anti-yurifags.

That's a silly crush that will go nowhere because Taki-sensei isn't a degenerate who fucks his students. Better pair her with Kumiko or she'll die alone.

fujo are the worst. Just look at osomatsu or snk threads, it's fucking disgusting

At least their butthurt over the adolescence thing was funny.

>worst anime viewers
Secondaryfags who didn't read the source material.

Here's another romantic confession which Kumiko even reciprocated. What's your point?

My point is that I think Reina should learn what the word love means.

I agree. Mayoiga threads too are now fujocentral.

I don't particularly care for the romance aspect in Hibikek but holy shit Taki-sensei is one insufferable faggot.

Fujo and yurifags are the worst when they attach themselves whenever a show slightly seems to pander to them.

Though Hibike had enough bait material to not count to that group of anime, I'd still prefer yurifags to not attach themselves to this show.

Faggot who fucked around in band spotted.

>What are the absolute worst anime viewers
Shippers, which means yurifags, fujos and your local vocal hetfag who can't shut up about kiss, NTR and whatnot.

Not quite, I was a pianist in an orchestra as a preteen and my teacher was a Taki-sensei clone who was unsatisfied with me because I was too technical and didn't act like the other spastic pianists.

That said, you don't have to be a yurifag to think that Taki is a faggot.

I agree. Shipperfags in general are the main problem.

I find waifufags in harem series the worst though.

>I find waifufags in harem series the worst though
Overlap.

Shipping is the whole point of harem series, you idiot. And in this show they spend way more time with teen romantic shenanigans than with actual music stuff, so of course people are gonna start shipping. Especially when the 2 main girls have way more chemistry among themselves than with any of the 2 retarded "love interests".

ITT: butthurt closet fags

>she's gay!
>she's straight!

She's a dumb kid who wants cock and pussy and mostly attention until she changes her mind because that's how teen girls are.

I'm not denying the yuribait in Hibikek, because the staff outright admitted they were baiting. I mean, that was obvious even if they didn't clarify it, they emphasized that shit on purpose.

Shuu is bland but I like him. Taki a shit.

>Shipping is the whole point of harem series
When I watch harem it's because of the fanservice, I couldn't give two fucks about who "wins" the MC. Never understood why a waifufag would even want their favorite with a bland shit.

>I couldn't give two fucks about who "wins" the MC. Never understood why a waifufag would even want their favorite with a bland shit.

Its really obvious though, harem mcs are made to self insert as which is why they're so bland. People self-insert with the mc so thats why they want their favorite girl to win so it feels like they got their favorite girl.

Its not rocket science user.

It's all about the competition. It's like betting on a horse race. The MC is just the carrot they chase.

Taki >>>>>>>> poo in the shoe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shuichi

Wrong. Evangelion fags are the worst.

>why are they yurifags

Because they infest everything that isn't /u/ and try to make it /u/. If they absolutley cannot make it /u/ they scream 'hetshit' over and over and over.

They kill show discussion if they get bad enough. I'm just glad anti-/u/ has stepped up on Sup Forums recently and actual yuri fans are sticking to their own threads like the yaoifags, making them easy to filter out without issue. Everybody wins this way, and everyone is civil again.

>Shuu is bland but I like him.

Doesn't help that most of his scenes were cut and hes portrayed as that ostracized friend. Hell, he apologized to Kumiko in the novel. The anime? portrayed as a clueless oaf.

Disgusting hets are literally the newfags.

No one but fujos should be watching trash like Mayoiga

Shippers in general are the worst. But I agree that fujos and yurifags can take it up a notch if they watch a non-yuri/yaoi show. Not anime, but RWBY comes to mind fo an example of this.

This. Sup Forums is full of false-flagging.
I remember the hibike /u/ threads and it was mostly disappointment, almost zero butthurt and after that episode was over it was more like "This is not yuri, move along"

>Shipping is the whole point of harem series
No, it's not, good harems are about funny wacky antics, bad harem are about selling the waifus.

>yurishitters

>bad harem are about selling the waifus.

You have to be delusional if you think thats not the entire point of the harem genre? Yeah there will be better harem shows than others mostly due to things like humor and "wacky antics" but thats not what the genre has been about. If you wanted to make a funny wacky show you can make a funny wacky show without it being a harem. If the point wasn't to sell waifus then the harem genre wouldn't exist at all.

He is the one make the show good, What's wrong? hit too close to home and hurt your precious feeling?

>You have to be delusional if you think thats not the entire point of the harem genre?
It ended that way because writers are lazy and incompetent and they know that buyers are awful fucktards who only care about waifus.

people want shit -> people make shit > peope buy shit

>If you wanted to make a funny wacky show you can make a funny wacky show without it being a harem
What if people enjoy having fun with the harem genre in particular you numskull? Go watch Tenchi, Dual, DxD or Rokujouma.

>If the point wasn't to sell waifus then the harem genre wouldn't exist at all
The genre devolved into the mess it is today because of fucktards like you who turn everything into waifu wars.

>What if people enjoy having fun with the harem genre in particular you numskull?

Certain people wanting to have fun with it doesn't meant thats what the entire genre is about. My point was that if the point wasn't always about waifus then there would of been no point in harems ever existing.

I mean take a look at what exactly makes a harem a harem, one guy + a bunch of cute girls who want his dick. Do you really think when this concept was first conceived people were like no this isn't about girls or fanservice its about the wacky adventures.

The point is that while the girls always were a selling point they went from being an excuse to the only thing of value.

Kumiko-Reina is so controversial. Sup Forums just explodes.

Yurifags, lolifags, ESL LNfags and NTRfags are the worst fanbases alive.

Completely insufferable.

I can't wait for KumiRei end in S2 just to see Sup Forums explode in tears.

Yurifags are an extra special kind of delusional.

Haremfags are worse than narutards

>yuri has /u/
>yaoi has /y/

fujoshi fuck off

As a yurifag, that doesn't bother me in the least.

Most people, myself included, are pissed about Shoe.

Taki-sensei is a good character. I can't see Reina getting with him, yeah, but at least I could understand her having a crush on him, though it wasn't completely explained yet.

Shoe? Fuck. Just...I don't even know what Shoe's personality is.

>Sup Forums - Anime Fans & Meta
No, let's not. Take your meta-thread somewhere else.

>I'm mad that a heterosexual girl has a male childhood friend who she ends up with because I took the yuri bait and now I'm letting my headcanon bleed into reality
Sounds about right.

You can't read apparently.
>has good words for a heterosexual attraction
>complains about a poorly developed and portrayed character

>Just... Ugh...
>Like, I don't get why he was even in the show
>The show wasn't about romance but, like, the character I liked paired up with the main girl (who just happens to be a girl) was soooo much better than the bland and boring boy
Fuck off, fat dyke.

>I can't see Reina getting with him

Is it because of the lack of development or the age gap?

>I don't even know what Shoe's personality is.

He doesn't have one. Much easier for pathetic self-insert fags to relate to.

Because he doesn't like heterosexual couples.

>What are the absolute worst anime viewers
Sup Forumsutists.

She might've used the word "love", but it wasn't romantic.

Have you SEEN osomatsu threads? Or homo threads. There is literally nothing worse than fujos here. Yurifags are terrible too but not as bad as those wenches.

b-but she said she love her, it must be yuri :(

shut up SJW bitch

Osomatsu threads were quite nice actually, discussion about the episode, the events and stuff, occasionally some lewds were posted but not spammed.
Never been in homo threads since i'm not a fag, do you want to tell us something user?

She just hates men

>SJW
Referring to yourself, butthurt fujo?

>n-no u
SJWs this days are getting really lazy.

>were
At the start, before fujoshit took them over. All of them are full of pixiv/twitter image spam and nonstop shipping discussion and tumblr whales.

You don't to be a homo to look in a homo thread and see they are full of dumb bitches like you.

Go cry in the fujomatsu thread about your persecution complex

What part of that post is SJW

I know this is a bait but since I know some yurifags actually don't understand what I mean, i'm going to go further.
The "love confession" scene with Kumiko doesn't signify romantic relationship, it's to show that Reina can see through Kumiko, and she likes her when she's her true self, all of the dialogue of that episode points to that, and the "love confession" is just her admitting that she prefers the true Kumiko to the false one.
And the proof is that after the love confession they just become best friends, not even when Kumiko reciprocates the love confession a few episodes after they become something else than best friends.
It's entirely different when Reina says that she likes Taki sensei, she blushes immediately, and calls out Kumiko when she pokes fun at her.
It also makes sense with every interaction she has regarding Taki-sensei, how she always jumps to defend it even in conversations she wasn't in, or why she goes full yandere when Kumiko tells her she was all alone with Taki-sensei at night.

If you can't see an obvious difference between the "love confession" and the actual love between Reina and Taki-sensei you're just dumb or in denial.

I really don't mind yuri- and yaoifags all that much, though. It's rarely a huge problem with the shows I watch, and for certain kinds of shows like this where the main conflict is centered around romantic triangles, what else are you going to talk about?

My one complaint is people using 'hetero' or 'het' as an insult.

>aha fucking het scum, disgusting
>p-please stop being so priveleged and well-adjusted
>c-can we get married now

like srsly

>were
Yeah, before landwhales. You must not see the disgusting daily generals.
Also see SNK threads full of retarded gay shipping.

>srsly
>srs
confirmed SJW

>All of them are full of pixiv/twitter image spam
Yeah some lewd images are posted I already said that, but I've never seen spammed and I was in those threads until the end of the season.
>nonstop shipping discussion
Every single series nowadays has shipping and pairing discussion, don't pretend this is something exclusive to fujoshi.

The threads when it was airing had mostly discussion about the episode and the characters with some offtopic here and there usually related to merchandise or events.

Of course the daily threads nowadays are shit when the series ended, every general becomes garbage, fujos or not.

0/10

What?

Because he doesn't seem even vaguely interested/he's her teacher and that rarely works out.

Now that's a shallow reason.

he has pennis cock so it's perfect you whore

What's "pennis cock"?

makes sense

>Yeah some lewd images are posted I already said that
>some
Confirmed liar fujoshit trying to make them look better when anyone can see the threads for themselves.

>Every single series nowadays has shipping and pairing discussion
And fujoshit like you hijack osomatsu into nonstop shipping discussion and off topic shit and try to defend it. The threads were just as bad when it was airing and many people enjoying it for comedy didn't even want to visit the threads anymore because of your spam.

Why are you talking to yourself?

I just don't understand why they still believe Kumiko and Reina were ever something in the first place?

She strictly said she wants the sensei D.

>Confirmed liar fujoshit trying to make them look better when anyone can see the threads for themselves.
Nice argument.

>And fujoshit like you hijack osomatsu into nonstop shipping discussion and off topic shit and try to defend it.
I already told you every series has shipping discussion.
There wasn't more offtopic shit in Osomatsu threads than in other threads abour airing series, unless you count discussion about merchandise and events and stuff as "offtopic" which I find moronic.

The threads were perfectly fine when the series was airing, more than 70% of the discussion was about the latest episode, popular skits or the characters themselves.

>Lelouch !!vKeby4ZIHSI
thought I filtered this shit, why did I see this post

Probably some retard making himself pass as lelouch

>There wasn't more offtopic shit in Osomatsu threads than in other threads abour airing series

There literally was. hence why I fucking stated many people abandoned the threads and deemed them fujo circlejerks that season, which you'd know if you went in any thread beyond your fujo circlejerks.
And lengthy discussion about merch shit is also annoying, and fujo love to talk about it for some reason.

>not knowing Lelouch

Now this is new

>thinkig I was talking about the character and not the tripfag
How can you be this retarded?

>The threads were perfectly fine when the series was airing, more than 70% of the discussion was about the latest episode

Replace the 70% with pixiv spam and incest shipping

>There literally was.
There literally wasn't.
>hence why I fucking stated many people abandoned the threads and deemed them fujo circlejerks that season, which you'd know if you went in any thread beyond your fujo circlejerks.
Just because a bunch of retards ran away from the threads because they're insecure about male shipping (in a show with an almost completely all-male cast) doesn't make you a considerable majority, Osomatsu threads had high activity, and women amount to barely 10% of total Sup Forums population.

>And lengthy discussion about merch shit is also annoying
Happens with literally every show, no shit that Osomatsu-san got far more merchandise since it had way more popularity than anything else.
Doesn't change the fact that it's still related to the show.

>Replace the 70% with pixiv spam and incest shipping
No shit the show has incest shipping when all the main cast are brothers you fucking imbecile.
The fun thing is that you probably only shit about that in Osomatsu-san, in any other show you have no problem with incest as long as it is with females.

You missed your daiIy HxH and "epic" homo shipping tumbIrina cancer threads, chagen advocate.

Why do you keep replying to that retard, you idiot? He doesn't want to prove a point, he just want to upset you. You just have to learn to laugh it off. Ignore him.
For fuck's sake...

Keep lying cunt the threads are in the archive.

>Just because a bunch of retards ran away from the threads because they're insecure about male shipping (in a show with an almost completely all-male cast)

So because a show has an all male cast despite them being completely straight, this justifies fujosits like you ruining the threads with delusional shipping?

>Osomatsu threads had high activity, and women amount to barely 10% of total Sup Forums population.
Please. Tumblr leaked over here since tiger and bunny. You have to be delusional to think there aren't a ton of crossboarding fujos in them. But you are a fujoshit, so that's a given.

>No shit the show has incest shipping when all the main cast are brothers you fucking imbecile.
Incest is degenerate no matter the gender. But I'd say the same to you, it's fine if it's homo but you would be disgusted if the characters were mixed gender.

I honestly see Rena x Taki-sense working out, especially after she graduates. Rena isn't the type of person to give up. It's a big part of her personality.

It's dumb when yurifags get too caught up in the yuri.

Since this is a Hibike thread, i'll ask here. Why does Sup Forums dislike Taki-sensei? I had a teacher like him in university, except she was a woman and like 35 years old. She acted like him in a lot of ways, and she actually managed to get a looot of shit done, literally the best way of teaching.

>Incest is degenerate no matter the gender.
Why don't you go back to Sup Forums friend, your new is showing.

>insecure about male shipping
Some people aren't fucking gay, tumblr.
Like everyone in osomatsu. Don't try and justify how you shat up threads.

You have no friends here fujoshit

probably because a teacher like that slighted their pride in their younger years

>implying you actually like incest and not just because it's gayshit in fujomatsu now

Just like how fujos suddenly like kyoani after free, those double standards

>Why does Sup Forums dislike Taki-sensei?
It's not Sup Forums, it's /u/ who doesn't like him, and it's because Reina loves him. Nice blog by the way.

This. Hibike threads were just full of obvious baiting, but the few anti yuri autists just keeps falling for it and encouraging it.

It would be less shit if KumiRei wouldn't be such a boring ship desu.