Jesus Christ Dragon Ball is so full of fucking plot holes and just common fuck ups its unreal...

Jesus Christ Dragon Ball is so full of fucking plot holes and just common fuck ups its unreal, and thats from a story stand point alone.

But for the sake of this thread I will confine everything down to Dragon Ball Z.

>The Sayjins will arrive in one year, so the gang must train until then.
Then why not give them the chance to train in the room of spirit and time, 1 day= a year, two go in at a time.
>When Goku gets back he has about 20 minutes until he reaches Kami tower to the battlefield, in that time Piccolo dies.
Yet shortly after you see PoPo has a magic rug that teleports anywhere on Earth in a flash.

You can rinse repeat the room of Spirit and Time for the Artificial humans as well, why didnt Goku take Gohan in there to begin with and prep him to be a SS.

Why didnt Goku just instant teleport down and take the AH's to Kami's Lookout and explain the situation and keep an eye on them since Piccolo was devastating enough, even one of them would have done well.

It seems to me like a lot of the people who die in this series is just because of the main characters own selfishness.
>Why dont we wish for the dragon to tell us where Gero is so nobody innocent will die.
NO I WANNA FIGHT!
>First thing that happens is millions of innocent people get killed.
ITS OK WE CAN BRING THEM BACK WITH DRAGON BALLS!
but by the old standard, you can only get brought back once, what if many of those people had already been killed once by Sayjins, or Piccolo?

ALSO
>They never revived the people who was killed in the Sayjin attack to start with!

Post your own bullshit you take away from this.
>Like Goku has only killed one person really, a black guy from the Red Ribbon.

if you didnt figure that out 17 years ago you were never going to get anywhere anyways.

That's what happens when you go for forced threat and powerlevel retardation

>Like Goku has only killed one person really, a black guy from the Red Ribbon.
My memory might be foggy here, but didn't he kill king Piccolo?

Nope.
>Piccolo shit out an egg which was essentially a clone, let it live.
>Let Nappa live.
>Let Vegita live.
>Let Freeza live.
>Let Cell live.
>Made a wish that Buu would be brought back to life. "not joking"
>Only killed one person, a black guy.

Dragon Ball was literally and figuratively never good. It's what happens when you take something that was originally suppose to be a joke/parody and try and make it serious.

Dragon Ball is like Swiss cheese.
The more episodes you have, the more plot holes you have.
The more plot holes you have, the less plot you have.

>Piccolo shit out an egg which was essentially a clone, let it live.
clone =/ the original person, though. King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr. aren't the same person.

piccolo =/= king piccolo. Unless your son = you, but that would be retarded like your wife's son.
therefore Goku killed king piccolo.

The deciding to fight androids can be explained y character traits. It makes fucking sense that the Saiyans and MARTIAL ARTS MASTERS would want to fight stronger opponents.

Everything else can be chalked up to lack of knowledge by goku and toriyama trying to create drama, get over it man

Brah, Toriyama made DB on a week-to-week basis. He planned absolutely none of it out. Also I don't think he gives a shit either

The only big problem there is the RoSaT. It's a pretty stupid retcon, which doesn't even line up with the Saiyan arc either (Goku initially doesn't seem to understand 10x gravity even though he apparently did spend a month in there while training with Kami). It also makes Goku's power in the beginning of Z and the growth of the Z warriors by training with Kami even odder, since he apparently kept the room a secret from them, but they all grew more under Kami than Goku did.

>let them live
Only Picollo, Vegeta, Freeza and some members of the ginyu force Goku let live actually. Goku has an actual big killcount, he killed a shitload of people from Red Ribbon and this is not even counting the minions from Picollo and third party's like Tao Pai Pai that should have died.

Go back and watch Dragon Ball, Goku had a suspicion Piccolo was still alive, and Piccolo never refers to himself as his son, he refers to himself as Piccolo Diamano He didn't create a clone, but essentially removed his life force "since Namekians can procreate asexually" and deposited himself into an egg and extracted it."
What was Piccolo's original children, was in fact the things Goku killed.
Even after Piccolo and Kami become one again he tells Popo he no longer remembers his own name and that it no longer matters.

>Murders what is essentially military personnel trying to make a living.
>dosent murder a being that has for years genocides entire planets just for profit.
Freeza's kill count is off the record and most likley somewhere near Beerus in comparison, yet Goku still pussied out and let him life.

>Watch your best friend since childhood die.
>Explode with so much power that the entire universe should tremble.
>Not fully obliterating Freeza into nothing but dust and leaving, along with the wish before Namek blew up.

Piccolo calls himself the son of Piccolo Daimao though, and it's stated by Kami in Z that he seemed to have a different presence around him from the start (like how Raditz's soul was sent to the other world, rather than left in limbo like the souls of people killed by Daimao and his demons).

There's no defending how fucking retarded Dragon Ball. It's just fun to watch aliens beat the shit out of each other and power up.

Anyone who tries to argue that Dragon Ball isn't a fucking mess is just a retard.

So Goku is definitely stronger than Beerus now, right? Even w/o his Super Saiyan God Kaioken x10- *COUGHS*

Fuck, I think that line gave me cancer.

>Watch your best friend since childhood die.
>Explode with so much power that the entire universe should tremble.
>Not fully obliterating Freeza into nothing but dust and leaving, along with the wish before Namek blew up.

Its funny because the first time that happened he obliterated Tambourine. There was also that one time where he literally knocked one of Picollo's minions head off.

King Picollo is different than his son though. Picollo actually did refer to himself as his son too, if I remember correctly right after picollo dies we are shown a little picollo going
>he will pay for what he did to dad!

Don't care, I thought it was cool when I was 12 and I still go back and rewatch some episodes for nostalgia's sake.

Toriyama probably didn't care either. He just wrote whatever was on his mind without worrying about the plot/continuity.

What find more unbelievable is that after 20 years people still get mad at a fucking gag manga for not making sense.

>Then why not give them the chance to train in the room of spirit and time, 1 day= a year, two go in at a time.

They would still be dead as fuck. Even if they tripled their power, Tien and Piccolo would have been able to beat Nappa at best.

>Why dont we wish for the dragon to tell us where Gero is so nobody innocent will die.

Had they gone this route, Cell would have been allowed to grow and they'd be dead anyways.

>only killed a black guy
What is he? Am American cop?

This, it irritates me when people try to make sense about all the obvious plot holes. Toriyama didnt care, why should you

Here is the other tid bit to help this cause.
Piccolo ages rapidly in one year to around the age Goku is, Dende after 4 years is still as old as what he was when he left with and is what seems like a teenager while Gohan is is a teenager/adult. Namekians age slowly and live longer, but Piccolo aged rapidly.

Goku isnt a saint in the anime, but he is really fuckin dumb and only getting worse, its like he went from early autism to Sonic the Hedgehog over a period of blows to the head.

>There has to be a dojin out there of Goku fucking Chichi and essentially breaking her hips in half like a idiot.

>Had they gone this route, Cell would have been allowed to grow and they'd be dead anyways.
How

Reread the series retard
Also this isn't a plot hole dumbass.
NO I WANNA FIGHT!

Even after the androids roasted his lab, Cell was still in the basement. This happened in one of the timelines. Even after Trunks defeated the androids, he was later killed by Cell, who then used the time machine to go back to the past to a time where 17 and 18 existed.

>>Not fully obliterating Freeza

Last I checked, Goku finished Freeza off, on Namek, when Freeza tried to attack him, but didn't expect his 'corpse' to be able to survive a fucking planet exploding, in his face, much less in the vacuum of space as merely a one-armed torso.

In fact, Goku clearly thought Freeza was dead and was disappointed at having to kill him. The manga shows this clearly, even if the anime embellished the fuck out of this part.

Why do you care about people trying to make sense of DB? They are autistic but so are you.

>The manga shows this clearly, even if the anime embellished the fuck out of this part.

This.

The end of the fight with Freeza, on Namek was more about Goku remaining himself, despite all Freeza's bullshit, Kuririn's death and the blinding rage that came with SSJ.

>Summon shenron
>Wish that the saiyajin's spaceships blow up in space while they're in it
>Earth is safe

This was such a great moment.

Toriyama's art was great here.

>Why do you care about people trying to make sense of DB? They are autistic but so are you.

See, the only people who bitch about what other people are doing are those who don't fit in.

So most likely it's just some TFS meme-spouting retard who never watched the DB/Z anime or bothered to read the manga and unironically uses TFS' parody as a substitute for the real thing.

It's like those retards who keep harping on about everything that's wrong in DB with the knee-jerk response of 'lol Toriyama forgot' and even go as far as blaming him for shit from filler and the DB/Z movies and GT.

He killed Frieza and Kid buu, it doesnt matter if he accidentally did it or if he wished him back from the dead later, he still did it.Buu being wished back to life was pretty stupid but it really is just typical anime bull shit where the protagonist senses good and forgives the bad guy.

>When Goku gets back he has about 20 minutes
Wrong. We don't know how much it takes Goku to reach there, it's like a minute most likely.

Piccolo dies because Goku arrived after the time Vegeta gave them to wait for Goku. He was revived after that time.

Goku has a thing called character development after he trains with Kami-Sama. He stops killing people after that unless it's really necessary.

And he killed more people in the Red Ribbon, not general black.

>This was such a great moment.
>
>Toriyama's art was great here.

Agreed. The anime really does not those these panels justice.