Where were you when you finally accepted racism (whites vs everyone) as just? What was your breaking point?

Where were you when you finally accepted racism (whites vs everyone) as just? What was your breaking point?

up your black mum's cunt

God made whites racist so we can kick the tainted away from our sacred land

Busy being born, Natsoc user.

I realized it around the time I started watching Sargon videos but I denied it for a while. When I started watching "alt-right" people, I became confident about it.

Saved, good read

The only time someone has stolen from me and the only time I've had people in my house that shouldn't be, they were black. Black people can be the most racist people. Want to see real racism? Be white and go to a ghetto ass neighborhood.

I'm not racist against anyone except blacks and middle.easterners. I just think we should have our own ethnostates.

When Shapur 1 conquered Valerian he built 37 new cities for the Roman captives he took. He wanted them to live normally in the hope their Roman know how would rub off on his backwards population.

when I realized that everyone is out to get us strictly because we're white. Only white people can legally be discriminated against in America (thanks, affirmative action). You'll probably get turned down for a job because HR would rather hire a minority than another plain old white guy. And even if you did get the job you would most likely have to attend some diversity conference that reminds you how oppressed your brown co workers are even though they only got hired because of their race and are receiving special treatment because of it. I don't mind that everyone hates us. We're like a father, and everyone else who adopted western languages and culture are our ungrateful spoiled children. But they don't want to rescue their father, we're going to have to rescue ourselves.

>Persian Empire
>Backwards
?????

They were mystic, backwards people for the most part.

Blacks commit 16x as much crime as non-hispanic whites.

I've heard from mulattoes that black ghettos are organized based on race. If a whitish black strolls into the really blacks areas, he'll get jumped.

Sharpurs Persia is not the same Persia that defeated Attila. Lots of osmosis due to proximity to the ERE and general development brought them to a point of being considered "enlightened" at least in the European eye.

high school and then detroit

Also, by the time I was 14 I was redpilled about women. First girlfriend broke up with me because I was too conservative about sex and that my family wasnt well off, ironic from a so-called christian girl.

That sent me down a long spiral. I still Pump and dump but try to remain traditional when a quality woman approaches

When minorities got cocky and started making demands and spitting on us

I grew up around arabs and blacks so i can't pinpoint the exact moment, i couldn't have been older than 14.
These people are not taught the same values, their families are disfunctional therefore so are they.

Discrimination is a human right and a part of the freedom granted in muh Constitution, if only the courts would protect those freedoms. There is actually nothing morally wrong with racial discrimination. People should be allowed to discriminate on anything you can possibly imagine, not just skin color.

It's no different from showing special affection for your family. If you accept that it's fine to discriminate in favor of your family, why not your extended family? Why not you extended family's extended families, or Irish-Americans, or fellow immigrants from Togo? Why not European-Americans or African-Americans? If you give any ground by favoring your family, you've got to accept any form of tribal discrimination as valid.

Discrimination is not aggression. You're not aggressing against strangers by mowing your grandmother's lawn rather than the lawn of someone else's grandmother. You're not aggressing by hiring only white people either. Prospective employees have absolutely zero rights over what you do with what you own, and also vice versa.

>You're not aggressing by hiring only white people either

I'm pretty sure they'll get you for that now. I could be wrong though

1965 is when all this shit started. Fucking boomers.

good thread, but fuck your memeflag.

In time you will brand yourself with it as well, as they all will.

Time and experience of reality is all you need. Continue forth and find yourself among our ranks.

I was in college. I have encountered negoes yelling about da privilege white man, and basic bitches defendin Muslims, a refugee blew himself up in my city, done with Mud people afterthat.

Lived in a cozy condo, was just me and mostly old people that lived in the surrounding condos. Niggers moved in to the one 3 units away from me. 3 months in we already have 10+ break ins, every night my place smelt like weed and one of them robbed an old lady at gun point.

From that moment on, i hated niggers. Every experience with a nigger has been a bad one.

no. swastikas are cool and I (I actually wear one everyday irl) but memeflags are fucking cancer.

About the same time I stopped using the term RACISM and realized thats a faulty filter.

What term would you prefer then? Race realism?

>built 37 new cities for the Roman captives he took. He wanted them to live normally in the hope their Roman know how would rub off on his backwards population.

Source

> swastika
> implying the far-right isn't as cancerous as the far-left

Racism implies a psychological disorder, a form of hysteria....hate filled, and supremacy.

Its misused to stop people from being nationalist and protecting what's theirs and who they love.

So, replace it?

They are literally calling what is Love, what is hate.

Loving your race, is not "racism"...is it? To them it is.

To me, it's just Love.

Checked.

Man's gotta point.

I haven't quite gotten there yet, I mean clearly white culture is superior and multiculturalism is a total failure, but I hold out hope that the races could eventually get along so long as they could grow and conform to white values instead of trying to tear our values down in a haze of bitterness.

IF they're willing to ascend, I say let them.

How many more years will you need to come to the conclusion they they cannot? 5? 10? 15? More still?