The Masons

I know American Nazis hated them, and I always heard of them being illuminati and I know they're involved in the founding of my country. But what's the deal? Are they just a scapegoat for (((them)))? Are they really ruling me without my knowledge? I met a freemason once and he was a nice enough guy, told me about the charity work they do and said it's just like a community thing.

>tl;dr redpill me on the masons hurr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtu.be/sN49lsoTBy8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Be1kfIEsmg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3948FFEFE3742424
freemasoninformation.com/2009/03/the-checkered-flooring/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H1216-0500-002,_Adolf_Hitler.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz9fmB7-_Tk&list=PL3948FFEFE3742424&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=l4i2d8Jddk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A secret society of good goyim working for (((them)))

More detail pls?
The guy said they clean up the town, run food drives, donate to charities, etc.
They hang around like and elks lodge type of deal too. And he was red-neck-ish and low iq af so I doubt he was being malicious lol

Also they're not very secret, dude was wearing a hat and had a tattoo of the symbol

Bump must know. I know Sup Forums knows

>charity work

Like Jerry's Kids, except Jerry's Kids doesn't require you to take dozens of oaths that if you reveal their secrets your fellow members get to disembowel you.

Read a fucking book, kid. This topic has been covered extensively. Also EVERY mason takes many oaths to lie to you about what they do and not a fucking one of them knows what happens in the levels above them.

Dope, thanks. Any resources you recommend?
I have a feeling im at the top of a rabbit hole about to dive and come out hating them as much as I hate merchants. They're common as he'll here I see one of their buildings in like every town and people rock those rings.

Hell*

They don't seem to fit in modern society... everything has been split and split and split... and dissected

The masons should think about rebranding to a feng shui or vastru sutra service for Christians..

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
I know it's a lot but if you want to know just about everything you need to about the masons this series is one of the best. Also check out Manly P. Hall on youtube he was a 33rd degree mason who wrote the secret teachings of all ages. I usually listen to this sort of stuff when I'm browsing Sup Forums, playing vidya or when I go to bed

Thanks and great timing, hitting my lunch break now appreciate it brorherman

would the dude have worn the hat and tattoo publicly a century back? No, because it was actually ((secret)) back then

Yeah I know for sure that they used to be real and powerful but I have a feeling they're just walking talking memes now. And the ring they wear, they still wore that a century back, I don't think it's a secret that they're a member it's a secret what they do

Absolutely. Good luck and stick with it, it's a ton of information but it's very worthwhile. Some of the stuff in here really will change how you see things

A less dogmatic religion.

This will replace mein kampf audio book that jewtube just took down lol.

literally a club for old men to get away from their cunt wifes and like everything Sup Forums is just mad they're not invited

The only mystery to masons is why do the drive transgender automobiles.... Honda rideline and chevy avalanche? Wtf?

I'm thinking of joining to network, it's hard to get a job in what i'm studying but there are lots of masons in the field. what am i in for and should i join?

A relative was a Mason and he said it's really just a mens club where you can go for a bit peace and a drink.. They used to do anonymous charity work particularly for widows left with kids. Bills would be settled and boxes of food & clothes left without making any fuss so the recipients could keep their dignity.

Buy a Honda Ridgeline... you'll fit right in

You have to see pic related.
This is pretty good too. Judge Wopner was a shitbag mason who ripped off dude's dad after defendant gave kike hand gesture signal in court.
youtu.be/sN49lsoTBy8

I prefer to save my money and don't waste it on vanity projects, i drive a VW jetta, it gets me where i need to be for under $1500

lol there's a reason the square and compass is on basically every county police emblem.
1st degree master masons go to their gloried men's health club. 33rd degree's tell the police chiefs who to arrest. you're not joining that side of their little society without connections.

So the low iq redneck mason is prolly a good guy but higher-ups are basically jews??

Your own convinience it's not the way to build networks.

Buy the meme car, have the meme wife, and join the meme lodge.

>They used to do anonymous charity work particularly for widows left with kids.
Oi vey!! Is there no help for the widow's son, goyim?

Masons are garbage.

it's big families, mostly anglos, brits and WASPs. if you're family isn't pulling in at least a couple million a year, you're probably not very high up.

I'm not here to bow down to anyone, I just want a fucking job, do I have to volunteer to help the poor or do some satanic cocksucking ritual?

Im literally at work at Honda rn lol im sketched out by these shady fucks in their almost-a-truck

Re-enactment and discussion of Masonic Rituals, performed by former Masons (1986): “Masonry - Behind Closed Doors”

Part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Be1kfIEsmg

Full Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3948FFEFE3742424

Those, chevy avalanche, and Ford Explorer "truck" thing...

What is the connection??? Last wonder of earth

same with all occultists
people serving a satanic lie

Good grief, the belt buckle

The Masons took in the old Illuminated Brethren in Spain when they were purged for being a secret society. They don't even deny this, but they deny their upper echelon are connected to the same shadow government.

Yeh, right, they're a Secret Society out to take over the world. I always wondered what Dad was doing on Tuesday..

They're like the Moose or the IOOF with history. The Shriners even parody them

the symbolism of freemasonry is fascinating, I'll admit.
freemasoninformation.com/2009/03/the-checkered-flooring/

(((they))) own them.
if you look into it long enough you'll figure that out on your own.

Thanks m8

what is this? do you see this too?
zoom into the picture
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H1216-0500-002,_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

Your dad was worshippong Satan, chucklefuck.

This country was founded by the Luciferian elite to usher in end times Babylon and the antichrist. Look at Satan's giant cock in front of the White House, and Prometheus in drag aka the Statue of Liberty.

Only the blind can't see.

Mystery Babylon by Bill Cooper. Listen to all 40 hours. Will see the entire history of the world and how secret societies have been ruling through lies and deceptions since the beginning of time (about 6000 years ago).
He also predicted 9/11 and was killed by the FBI for it.

>it's actually a sec
>They have another messias, that's named Hiram
>Hiram was a mason amongst other things for Solomon and worked on the temple
>He was clubbed to death, which their renact when letting in new members

It's an organization that favors introspection and learning. It helps create community bonds, family values and has the right structure to support western culture like so many on this board claim to support. It's worth a try I would say especially if you are blackpilled. It favors a closer tie to your community if you're a shut in. It supports the idea of god but it doesn't prostelatize by telling you what they think it is. It supports freedom of thought by not only allowing you the freedom to think for yourself but also give you the tools to help you develop a sense of self.

Literally the one that user gave me before I asked for more lol

>show up to stated meeting at 630pm
>pray. So mote it be than eat.
>meeting starts at 730pm.
>open lodge with ritual.
>present the flag in the east.
>introductions of visitors.
>pay the bills.
>old business.
>remember to let tyler tile within the door.
>new business.
>usally at this point the worshipful master will have a program(masonic history or whatever).
>kick the tyler out.
>good of the order.
>closing ritual.
>eat ice cream and cake.
>drive home.

Yes. This is what the masons are. A bunch of generally non-criminal members of society that have to be vouched for by existing members of the in-group, with lesson teaching secret symbolism and frat-tier little rituals based around literal masonry, that look out for one another with a modicum of social civility, and have preference toward their own members.

Crazy people and saps think they're space lizards or demon worshippers or the Illuminati, because they won't openly share their little apron-secrets with them.
They're in general, just fat old men that get higher paying jobs through social networking at the local social club that is their lodge.

Any outgroup is going to inevitably dislike a preferential in-group. And naturally any outgroup to a secretive in-group, is going to come up with the craziest shit imaginable, to what exactly the secretive in-group does.

Prometheus

I thought whore of Babylon.

Must have skipped it my bad. Look up Saturn's cube and the relationship to Satan/Lucifer as well.

>generally non-criminals
sure

It might help if you'd actually DO something to gain wealth and/or influence instead of spending all day bemoaning how Secret Conspiracies are keeping the rest of the world from recognizing your obvious superiority to all of us. Try taking a bath and removing the Swastika tattoo from your forehead if you want a job, Nazi scum

I think it's from the "portable" tent temple shadow cast pattern. The portable tent sides were lattice frame work with material cover, on the ancient 15th of the month, ancient calendars were centered on the 15th (the ides), on the 15th the moon and sun can both be seen at opposite horizons, this creates a shadow pattern on floor of temple tent... checkerboard

Beware of the ides of march... the ancients were afraid of the ides of every month. That was the ancient version of "Sunday"..

Low ranking good shabbos goy. I knew a wop who was one. One of the stupidest fucking ass kissing idiot ive ever meet in my life. If the mason recruit ppl like him , they are in trouble

This

got any examples of the tent?

Not true... there was also a sexual deviant colony. This colony was squashed by the puritans.

like everything good and sacred in this world the kike seeks to pervert and corrupt it.

tell me Sup Forums do you think freemasons are a monolith?

the same silent war we fight every day, the egalitarian self sacrificing virtue signaling suicidal societal trends that permeate every religious denomination, every workplace...etc. has also sunken its fangs into the institution of freemasonry.

as OP mentions many founding fathers were freemasons and it is important to note something as well. english and american freemasonry is very different from continental european freemasons.

in EX. "Unlike Anglo-American Freemasonry, the Grand Orient of France does not require candidates for membership to believe in a supreme being, and allows the discussion of political issues and religion in lodge." being a fraternity freemasonry highlights the bonds that bring men of character together. so topics like religion and politics are forbidden inside of lodge. it was this branch of freemasonry that Weishaupt and Rothschilds and friends bastardized which lead to the jesuits and the illuminist papal takeover and the international cabal.

the majority of anglo american lodges are for the most part majority white men with very racially aware understandings of community and family. Manly P Hall lodges for nogs, Order of Eastern star for thots, the focus is on spiritual growth not diversity quotas or lulu lemon leggings.

people say masonic teachings are jewish...only if you also agree that christian teachings are jewish because jesus was a jew and wanted the kick the money lenders from the temple. within masonic stories you find many philosophies that cover everything from far eastern thought to the druidic traditions and teachings so there ya go paganfags.

the son of the father is the cornerstone upon which i build my temple.

learn more: themasonictrowel
learn even more: to be one, ask one

flip the memecakes, bow to meme Satan

correction prince hall lodge for nogs. sorry i legitimately dont care what they call themselves lol

>Hiram was a mason amongst other things for Solomon and worked on the temple
>He was clubbed to death, which their renact when letting in new members

Yes, that's in Part 4:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz9fmB7-_Tk&list=PL3948FFEFE3742424&index=4

Tl;dr

The only one can be seen in stone. During WWII, Mussolini dug the temple of Justinian peace from a river bed in Rome. They built a museum over the reconstructed temple.. it's the only thing in the museum. Recently an American architect rebuilt the museum and all hell broke loose.

The only found example of temple lattice can be seen on side. The Roman general tent was identical in construction

They are a society that has the "we do what we want" feel, they are all fucking anarchists who obey to no rules other than theyr own. Having people in that possision is dangerous for the goverment and the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4i2d8Jddk8

lol the dude is literally explaining to you that there's multiple secs of freemasonry in different countries and what some of their differences in practice and fellowship are. do you want to learn about these secret society glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers or not?

It's really hard for me to believe that there are still people who believe this BS. The entirety of their "Secret" rituals, (and that includes the
"33rd degree" )are in a book that most well equipped libraries keep in Reference. Try using another branch but the Bookmobile one time

Jesus, wake the fuck up, you nimnuls, the only
real conspiracies are smart people who work to get ahead vs stupid cucks who blame their own failures on everybody but themselves. Stop being one of the latter.

Ara pacis

fuck off shill

Hiram is really seen as a messiah. He was a man of great wisdom murdered for the secrets of a Master Mason by three students known as the 3 (((Ju's))). Jubala , Jubalo and Jubalum. They hastily buried the master builder of solomons temple some say incompletely. After a long search solomon finds the master builder and orders him lifted out of the unmarked grave. but due to decomposition he cannot be picked out. solomon then reaches in himself and using the "lions grip" or masonic handshake he lifts Hiram from his place of rest to be taken and buried with dignity either nearby or some say inside the temple which he had nearly completed.

this ritual death is what every masonic initiate experiences before being "born again" with the wisdom of this parable. this is not against any christian teaching and in fact comes from the bible.

you will always fear that which you do not understand.

Kabbalah in disguise.

Punishment isnt exactly disembowlment. It has to do with your tongue.

Lol he's right go to a lodge and see for yourself faggot. The real world is more nuanced than movies.

Hiram isn't really seen*
is not*
he is a Master Mason skilled in many disciplines which take years to master such as working with soft metals and fine cloths....etc.

he refused to give the three apprentice jews the secret of master mason without them earning it. and for this he was killed. the man is a hero and every mason knowns the story well but that is a far cry from denouncing christ.

Judaism for goys

If I wanted to be a fucking freemason I'd join my local police force

Well when ya put it like that... sign me up!

only thing is it's not ethnic tribalism, just sekret club handshakes and esoteric mumbo jumbo

white masons did have power at one point, but its a meme now.

That was my original assumption. I've been wanting to start a group but im not partier and I have 0 social media so the only place for recruitment is church or bars lol. Make my own damn masons

Id be surprised if there aren't any actual masons on Sup Forums

Once again we see the highly developed and nuanced erudition, the rapier wit and subtly developed treatises of sophisticated argumentation we have come to expect from the Conspiracists.

Eat shit and die, Nazi scum

>tips fedora, drops mic

>Eat shit and die, Nazi scum

you ok lad?

>t. secret master retard who joined his lodge less than a year ago

wow wtf is that image

>While not worn on official uniforms, members of the police who are also Freemasons sometimes wear these badges on civilian clothes as a form of recognition.

oh its literally fucking nothing

just look up your local lodge and their photo gallery i don't think we have anything to worry about

Who the fuck knows? The only ones who know are masons and they won't tell.

Kek I've seen that exact image hundreds of times too

did a mason rape you as a kid? im just curious

This thread provided enough information for me to start hating freemasons, it also gave me cancer

you're not here for any productive discussion, so why should I say anything about my motivations?

There is one Confederate statue on Federal land
Nobody is trying to take it down

Gang stalking recruitment ground, "community policing" called Silent Dagger or White Glove treatment.

???

holy shit this dude was raped by a mason kek

albert pike

God I love fucking with CIA niggers

l8r

Mason lodges were created by and ultimately serve the joo

It's not as easy as you think, Cults are cons, not cheats, they won't work on the stupid.

Your tendency is to think that if that guy who had the Hale-Bopp cultists give him all their money and even CASTRATE themselves then how hard can it be? but if it was that easy then everyone would do it.

>still didn't deny it

he did a secret handshake on your anus didn't he

USA is the whore by which the kings of the Earth were made rich by her costlyness. But the ten kings hate the whore and cast her doen and make her desolate.

Come out of her my people, so you be not partakers of her inequity.