What does the the Republican Party stand for under Trump?

What does the the Republican Party stand for under Trump?

Rural and suburban retards

Israel.

Hate and bigotry

Didn't Trump not even have 32 million until 3/4 through his campaign? And didn't Hillary have like double that figure?

Getting out from under Trump if at all possible.

I would be interested in a similar graphic for Hillary's campaign.

That's a good one of Bannon, though.

Looked for it -- first hit on Google, OP's image is curiously cropped for some reason that I cannot decipher...

one of many rural and suburban retards talking out of their ass

>15 million

That's literally chump change compared to the money Hilary or even Jeb got. These info graphs are useless without comparable figures.

You know Robert Mercer is the reason why Kikebart and Sodomite Milo are still around? It's literally a conservative welfare state. Fuck up, you get a billionare backer who keeps you a float.

Lol. Thank you. Hide and sage.

Remember when everyone said Trump wasn't taking super pac money?

Opposition to Trump, since he's not one of them.

What is Trump? Cause he sure as hell isn't a conservative.

Sural and ruburban retards

Even that doesn't show the whole picture. Trump spent at least half the Republican campaign in the bottom funded are of the ladder. Then from there till half way through the presidential campaign still trying to court Republican money till they had no choice.

Wow I can't believe Trump is President.

You don't have to "take" Super PAC money, they can spend it on advocacy on your behalf as they see fit.

Also, to get a more accurate idea of how the money works, probably it is worth noting that party money is not all spent on the Presidential candidates, a great deal of it goes to supporting Congressional candidates and candidates in the states.

>Trump spent at least half the Republican campaign in the bottom funded are of the ladder.

And than he took millions from kike Adelson and Mercer and went full cuck.

He's an interesting blend of populist/nationalist/showman.

He is not particularly ideological, though eh certainly stressed more Conservative stands during an election to secure the nomination of the more conservative party, then to defeat the candidate the American Right abhors more than anyone else.

An it was a winning strategy, which is the point of becoming a politician: to win office. So it worked, good on him.

>You don't have to "take" Super PAC money,

Trump literally had that one campaign kike from CNN run his largest super pac

Get fucked faggo

The hell are you on about? Rich people who are mentally disturbed enough that if they don't make another 20% in profits will beat their wives or fuck children are disturbed? No shit. But why are grassroots fags obsessed with Republican money when the Democrats are even bigger whores?

>He's an interesting blend of populist/nationalist/showman.

RINO
Not a real conservative

and Carlos Slim doesn't prop up NY times?
Bezos for washington post?

>But why are grassroots fags obsessed with Republican money when the Democrats are even bigger whores?

That's not true but ok.

>What does the the Republican Party stand for under Trump?

Who nose?

>and Carlos Slim doesn't prop up NY times?
>Bezos for washington post?

Yeah America is run by right wing billionaires

Good for you to join the communist movement friend.

>And than he took millions from kike Adelson and Mercer and went full cuck.

Presumably Mrs' Clinton's motives for taking even more from HER donors are pure and selfless though, right?

Campaigns cost money. You get it from donors. Very few poor people make large donations, for some reason..

None of that was meant negatively. He's not a classic American Conservative, he's something else. If the words I used to describe what he is bother you, what words would you use?

>That's not true but ok.

If you measure how big a whore you are by how much money you take, it is true.

But arguing that my favorite whore is not as big a whore as your favorite whore seems pointless.

>claims to be for women's and fag rights
>takes millions from Saudi Arabia
>claims to be for the green movement
>takes millions from foreign oil markets
>claims to be against exploitative corporations
>takes millions from Walmart to keep welfare going so cheap labour exists

You're a uniformed faggot.

>Presumably Mrs' Clinton's motives for taking even more from HER donors are pure and selfless though, right?

No but I know she got millions from solar and other renewable industries that would have done something about climate change.

Amensty Don

>takes millions from Saudi Arabia

Meanwhile in Trump's white house:

Everything negative you said about Hillary Trump has done since getting into the white house. You fags have no morals.

Same shit they've stood for since Nixon; jerking people's cocks on social issues, economics, defense, and national sovereignty, while really they're just for cutting tax rates for the richest people in the country while paying the difference in national debt, and anything else on any issue, is just bullshit they tell you to get them to vote for you.
Hell, at least the democrats legit attempt to directly buy your vote through them gibs. You want the perfect picture of the Republican party? Imagine a group of nasty fucks, who shit in the air for ten years straight proclaiming they want to repeal a healthcare act. Then? They become the majority in every facet of politics. Then? They don't. Because it was, is, and always will be just bullshit told to you for votes, like everything else. But hey you'll like, get your $100 dollars in tax cuts you almost equally unrespectable little shit while they'll get 10 million, so hey be happy in your mexicanland you jew.

I don't ever recall Trump ideologically disagreeing with either Jews or Saudis. In fact, emulating the way Israel or the Saudis run their given States would be a step in the right direction.

I don't think the GOP even knows what it stands for anymore.

So a billionare helped Trump win.

Good for Mercer. I wish him well in 2018