Good production values

>good production values
>decent story
>perfect pacing
>likeable cast
>not a single overplayed trope

>looking through the archive
>most posts shit on this show

Let's dispell the notion that Classroom Crisis was somehow bad, it wasn't.
It was great.
You have shit taste, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/thread/131361582
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched like thirty seconds of episode 1 and decided it wasn't worth my time.

My chronologically displaced brother. Even deep into the show's run, few people really liked it that much.

>that obvious setup for an S2 that will never come

Suffering.

Mugino ruined the threads, so I decided to stay out of them. I enjoyed the show though.

It was pretty meh. I only watched for Yu Kobayashi.

I didn't even try watching it because of the name.

>"bad writing"
>"boring"
>"annoying characters"
honestly i can even begin to understand how any of these criticisms apply to this show.
is it just because of the unrealistic politics? wrong expectations (muh scifi)?

My only complain was it's non-conclusive ending. It felt like the ending of an arc more than anything. Not unusual but still very annoying to experience.

This show was 8/10
I wish it got another season.

>an S2 that will never come
i hate this.
japan has shit taste, but we all knew that

>not overused tropes
I remember that autistic "genius pilot" bitch who destroyed entire spaceship with asteroids just because she is too cool for your shit. Aaaand dropped.

She had PTSD for over half the series.

The ending warms my heart.

It doesn't have enough otaku-baiting.

I remember it failing at everything it tried to do: SoL parts were boring, plot was generic and poorly executed, and I didn't care for romance at all

Forced Drama
Forced Romance
Forced Comedy
Forced Sci-fi

Christ what an awful OP. Overstating everything good about it, downplay everything bad about it, finish by using a pol tier meme to shit on the very board whose opinions you apparently care so much about that you searched the archive just to study them.

7/10 would reply to bait again.

Its decent compared to average seasonal shit. But that really isn't a compliment. Either is this, you are a fag op.

It suffered from an identity crisis, and a terrible early episode that probably turned people off.

Fucking reiclone ruined perfect pairing. I was so mad.
This scene was 10/10

It was a pathetic attempt at being "mature and intelligent" in that it completely misrepresented business practices and scientific research, and then it still managed to be loaded with bad cliches right down to a super special cast of fucking highschool students.

It's garbage and you're stupid for liking it.

About the only reason why people still remember this is because of the character designs and because of ClariS. Remember that it flopped quite badly.

I liked it too. It was like Hanzawa Naoki but with cute anime girls.

when is the special going to be subbed?

Sora amamiya ruined it for me but it went good after episode 5

Forced shit taste.

Sora was fine retard the forced love triangle only ruined in in the last ep

Better than Saekano.

>It was a pathetic attempt at being "mature and intelligent"
>in that it completely misrepresented business practices and scientific research,
i don't think it ever attempted to be those in the first place

Please, the show was practically screaming "Look at me! My subject material is different and better!"

>first anime where forgotten childhood friend LOSES
SASUGA FUMIAKI

Compared to literally anything else Maruto has written, everything about this felt really stilted and uninspired despite the concept at its base feeling somewhat fresh. A different idea isn't worth shit if the execution is poor, and with the generic villains and hamfisted plot progression, it ended up being regrettably forgettable.

What's the Sup Forums tier meme?

Marco Roboto speech

yes, and? how does that lead to "mature and intelligent" again?
it's just a different setting. though i'll admit they didn't do much with the setting.
maybe that's why people are being so autistic about this. they expected the setting to be more relevant because of how different it seemed.

as someone who marathoned it recently i can't say that i was bothered by it at all. it's pretty clear in what it wants to be and at no point was i ever confused by its identity. people are just too hung up about the premise. if you hear that the show's about a classroom of rocket scientists, you should know what NOT to expect.

well when people talk shit about it it's the same, so why not do the reverse for once. this shows reputation here is way worse than it should be. and i don't understand how this happened.

i'll give you this: everything in this show is played straight. but i don't see how that actually makes it bad, or "poorly executed". in fact i found it to be the opposite. the villain, even though played straight, is believable. he actually seems as pathetic as the show wants him to be. same with many other aspects and scenes of the show. everything was smooth.

that's just a coincidence really

>Show goes out of its way to promote itself as being about different subject material
>Spends time getting into specifics about funding and how research is done, but utterly fails
>"It's your fault for expecting it to be about the things it said it was about, you should just watch it for the characters like me. "
Too bad the characters and drama were also shit.

I don't know how you can see a character like Yuji as anything other than a bad character. Generic evil sibling picking on his little brother, a complete piece of shit and utterly obnoxious, and he even stabs Nagisa after everything goes wrong. You know what other anime had a arrogant prick of a corporate bigwig that turned to knives after things went bad? Sword Art Online.

Kazuhisa's not much better either.

well he's the villain. and he's not even the final boss, so his pathetic character is even more fitting.
also this is only 1 cour so we only have that much space to play with.
i don't know how you define a bad character but yuji played his role perfectly.

no really, i keep saying this, but i don't know what you guys were expecting.

the only thing that's shit here is your taste.

>no u
Didn't expect anything approaching an actual rebuttal. Good effort, retard.

>Show goes out of its way to promote itself as being about different subject material
it did?
mabe that's why you had these expectations. i went in blind.

>Spends time getting into specifics about funding and how research is done, but utterly fails
but it didn't. obviously it's just simplified and the actions taken (be it the business or politics stuff) weren't realistic. but again, what does that tell you? it tells you that this isn't what this show is about.

it's called classroom crisis for fucks sake. maybe they should have just called it "the transfer student is our boss" to make the tone perfectly obvious for you retards.

>You just didn't understand what it was about!
There's no excuse for a hack author who doesn't do his homework about the subject matter of the show he's writing, and even if the focus is entirely on the characters, them and the family/shadow business drama were both garbage. The only retards here are the ones pretending the show was any good.

bump

This will make a good pasta.

The choreography here is terrible, she would have been shot repeatedly by anyone with reflexes greater than those of someone blackout drunk.

It was just mediocre.

Why set a show on Mars with dozens of colonies if that setting is never used?

I'm pretty sure they spent at least half of the episode on boring info dump that ended up being completely irrelevant

>likable cast
>good story

Sorry, no. The MC was a complete dick and the story was incredibly boring and cliche. "Oh our science department is being shut down because we're wasting funds let's all band together to blah blah blah". I can't tell you a single character other then the autistic pilot chick. And I only remember her because she's just "another one of those".

2/5 show. Utterly forgettable.

>rating a show you haven't finished
get a load of this jokester

I did watch it user. It was fucking boring and forgettable. Literally nothing interesting happened because none of the characters were interesting.

did your mother never tell you to not lie on the internet?

I guess this is what happens when you realize you like a boring subpar anime that everyone else has forgotten about.

I don't really understand what's your problem, there were plenty of people who finished it but still disliked
desustorage.org/a/thread/131361582

>forced posting
>forced user
I thought this forced meme was dead?

It turned into a decently fun show and the music was great.