>apply blush
>color your hair
>curl your hair
>get manicure
>get pedicure
>get artificial tan
>all in the name of beauty
>gain five hundred pounds

Literally waste thousands every year to look good and neglect the one thing that would actually improve your looks: losing weight.

Women everyone.

Justine Trudeau
Also, chekt

if you cut her hair short enough today she will be dead before it gets too long again

check'd

They'd rather lose money because it's easier than losing weight.

>plus sized
Nigga she is the size of a small car.

She isn't plus sized and she is not a therapist.
She is morbidly obese and owns a gaudy nigger make up shop

Solo bolkubok-u-chala! Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho.

>tfw actually liking when the pusssy grabs back, feelsgoodman.jpg
I think its pretty stupid how she goes out of her way to look hot when protesting getting "grabbed by the pussy" (really, just getting male attention).

That deserves a (You).

>chairs that can hold up to 800 lbs

She looks like a fucking Mad Max warlord.

Look, I like my country, even the nutty stuff, but if there's one thing about our culture I hate, it's the mindset that if something embarrassing happens to you:

1. It's definitely somebody's fault.
2. It's definitely not my fault.

You weigh a quarter ton and when you break a chair in half rather than think "hey maybe I need to have a bit of humor about this ordeal, I am 500lbs afterall" you open up a shop with reinforced chairs.

Also is "degrading" really the word? Did everyone start laughing at her after she fell?

Fat is beautiful, and bigots like you are just jealous that you'll never get to feel their gorgeous rolls and lovely stretchmarks

Free market, baby!

This unironically. I'm kicking myself for not thinking of this before and exploiting those fat cows. I bet you could seriously crank up the prices and they'd still come.

fucking gross

Why did Sup Forums get BTFO'd?
People here could benefit from this assuming it accepts women (male)

the only thing getting BTFO'd are those fucking chairs.