Macross Delta

The cutest asteroid of the universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2016-05-10/
youtube.com/watch?v=5mzsD2rfR94
youtu.be/6mxlaaMgmFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to see Kaname being broken

770 名前:メロンさんex@ご利用は紳士的に@無断転載は禁止 (ワッチョイ 6540-mGHn)[sage] 投稿日:2016/05/11(水) 21:05:25.49 ID:/D3UPB4K0 [2/2]
リスアニ!の眉毛のインタ見たよ

歌はうまくてやる気もあるフレイアだけど、
実はダンスが苦手でハヤテがダンスを教えるというシーンを
考えていたんだって
レッスンシーンは尺の都合と0048でかなり描いたから
今回はあえて割り切ったそうな

プロトカルチャーの謎もキーポイントだって
ハヤテ、フレイア、ミラージュの淡い三角関係以外にも
いろんなΔが恋愛に限らず見えてくるんだって
>Also Kawamori was thinking about doing that but there aren't enough episodes to do that and he already did the dance lessons a lot in 0048 so he decided to forgo on that
> Something about the mysteries surronding the Protoculture and also that apart from the faint main triangle (yes, he described it like that) there are a lot more triangles not limited to romantic love.

I will kill myself if I fail to protect Feyja's smile

Sick motherfucker

Did anyone tried to move hands up and down as fast as she's doing it?

Fucking impossible if you aren't some Bruce Lee.

Will the show end with Hayate quitting the military to join an aerobatics troupe instead?

I'd collide into her igneous substrate, if you know what I mean.

No he's going to be busy getting his dick wet in Windermerian pussy.

She's Windemere

she's a windermerean user. she got bruce lee's reflexes.

>no Dance Like You Want To Win episode

I forgot, do modern VFs experience high G-forces? Because Freyja took Hayate's quick maneuvers and didn't feel a thing. Though this could be explained by her species supposedly strong physique.

The pilots don't experience high Gs.

Freyja's strong physique probably helped too.

ICS

>dodges the part of the asteroid with her face on it so he doesn't step on her
what a freyjafag

and yet she landed on her ass when debuting

>what a Freyjafag
I mean Hayate like subconsciously whiteknights Freyja.

When she did that huge jump in ep1 I actually did think that was wierd, but it was just the usual exaggeration you see in anime all the time. But then they revealed windermerians actually have superhuman physical abilities, deepest lore.

>watching anime on Nico
why

>not enough episodes
Is there a confirmed episode count yet? Delta is super fun so far; I don't want it to already be half over.

>tfw ギリギリ愛

>each jump took a day off her lifespan

26 or 27 judging by the BDs (9 volumes and the first one includes eps 1-3, not just 3 versions of ep 1 like Frontier did).

For the 笑う

Looping the song

>name is immellmann
>doesn't abuse immellmann turns

Who's on top?

No one is sleeping together.

Just because no one wants you old hag doesn't mean it happens

Too busy fucking?

illiterate

>faint main triangle

So this is like 7's triangle that was barely there? To be honest for a series like this one I think I prefer it this way. The characters right now have more important things to worry about than their love lives. Frontier was another story since the main trio led normal lives for the most part and it was supposed to be "Macross in high school".

>he already did the dance lessons a lot in 0048
Kind of lame reasoning. Most of the 0048 dance scenes focused on the character drama. Here, it would probably be a romance focus. Then have the scene not set in the practice room, put it on the beach or something, and there you go, completely different from AKB.

Though to be honest I was expecting a "Hayate teaches Mirage how to dance" episode/scene more than for Freyja. But either of them would have been great.

>So this is like 7's triangle
I hope not. A non-resolution would be terrible.

You could have Freyja asking Hayate to teach her to dance and they do so at the beach or the restaurant or whatever and then Mirage sees them and feels weird about it, enough to gather enough courage to ask Hayate as well.

would be amusing if Hayate can only dance in battroid form so he has to use it to teach Freyja

I really doubt there will be a non-resolution when you take into account Freyja's lifespan. Unless they "fix" that not giving her a proper answer (whether it's yes or no) would be cruel.

I can't picture. There's no one like Basara involved in the main triangle.

SOFT
O
F
T

Green is so lucky.

Not necessarily. I think it's more light than faint actually. If you google through hits with 淡い三角関係 you'll find stuff like the girl who leapt through time and fmp

Well the triangle up to this point just seems to be focusing on developing Hayate's friendship with each girl so there really can't be a resolution if it never goes romantic. I guess the main question is if the main triangle will ever turn into a true love triangle by the end of the series.

>never goes romantic
>Freyja is 14 out of 30 give or take years
uhh

I want to push updates into her subroutines, if you know what I mean.

He probably means that it won't be as heavy and prominent and full of drama as Frontier's I guess (especially the tv series).

He did in Ep3

Wasn't that a Pugachev's Cobra?

The translation mentions that there will be other triangles not limited to romantic love, which to me kind of implies that the main triangle will involve romantic love eventually.

I want to lick kumokumo's body all over

When he outplays Mirage, yeah, but there was something akin to an Immelman before that.

Or I'm just having brain problems...

Yeah. I think he really learned his lesson from the tv series. It got pretty ugly.

Hiroyuki Yoshino said in an interview that he wrote the main triangle in a way that would spark discussion between the fans. So it was totally on purpose. But maybe they realized that was no good after all because the movies really toned it down. I know they are movies and as such they need to focus on other things too, and also they changed a bunch of things like Ranka already being friends with Alto but compared to the tv series it felt way lighter.

Well even it's "light romantic triangle", Sup Forums will still make it heavy and war, war never changes.

I won't rest until all miragefags are dead.

Exactly, she's not involved in the main triangle.

Probably.

I wonder will Roid meet main 3 in next episode, the preview pictures background looks similar.

Panicked asteroid is cuter.

Ice Cream Sandwich?

oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2016-05-10/

Delta is turning out to be a lot better than Frontier already.
Better girls, better MC, and better music.

Seems can be happen, but what things will glasses guy tell them though?

The pacing is so much better as well. Delta has accomplished quite a bit in the first 6 episodes while it took 4 episodes before Alto was even a full SMS member.

git gud

>blocking the pits
not cool m8

youtube.com/watch?v=5mzsD2rfR94
3D Walküre are not as cute as 2D Walküre.

How good is that?

3rd sold 21k copies so expect less for the 4th

That was because the main character was autistic, not because of the story

How can you not trust a winning smile like this?

They are not cute at all.

Win what?

So Mirage got relegated as a secondary character, right?

Wake up user, it's almost noon.

What did you expect from 3D user ?

Obviously.

There are some cute 3D, maybe just one out of every 2 or 3 thousand and more often than not they are younger than legal, but they exist.

Could the UN Spacy conceivably obliterate Windermere like how the Zentraedi exterminatused Earth back in SDF?

Just because she's not the most marketable doesn't maker her a secondary character

I just realized that the OP music kind of reminds me of this.

youtu.be/6mxlaaMgmFs

Wait until her arc begin and she will steal the spotlight.

That dimensional barrier is blocking that from happening

Freyja or Mirage, I don't even know who to root for anymore ;_;

Money talks
>implying that it will happen

What exactly don't you get about being one of the pillars of the love triangle?

>better music
Please, Yoko Kanno's music was better on average

That's true. With that logic, Hayate is also a secondary character.

The one who is going to win
and that's Freyja

You're kidding yourself if you think that.

Where is this streaming legally?

Literally perfect.

>Mirage
>been on the triangle
that's a good one

Misa came from behind to overtake Minmay and Sheryl didn't really take off until she was dying, so anything could happen.

Fuck off.

Nowhere.

AND