Stop saying we should stop using the swastika or Germanic symbols...

Stop saying we should stop using the swastika or Germanic symbols. The "Nazis" didn't own them; they merely adopted them. Why remove our heritage to appease people just because a certain political party 70 years ago used them for a few years?

It's my heritage and I wear it proudly.

I'm a small youtuber who doesn't engage in twitter bullshit but I wear my symbols proudly and educate any fool who dare approach and.or accuse me.

Only when this becomes more normalized can we take back our future.

Plenty of you here probably own these symbols but what do you do with them? Leave them on your desk. Hide them from the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=svGI3eDf23Q

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Futhark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess it depends on what you want to do.

You can drop the symbols that the Globalist have brainwashed the sheeple to reject as a reflex,

OR...

You can try and change the world to get rid of the Globalist.

I think the Globalist want you to keep the symbol, but I'm guessing here.

No. You are providing ammo to the media. What is more important: the symbol or the victory? The symbol is undeniably counterproductive.

make a mashup uniform of germanic symbols and a starfleet uniform. get some vulcan ears too

Awesome vid brother!

>he wants to change hearts and minds while making no attempt to gain the sympathies of normal people
Pls don't do politics irl

You need to go faggot.

I'm the one pushing for us to drop this shit because its strategically stupid.

Europe. White history. Is not swastikas. Fuck off and stop fucking everything up.

This. Let Nazism die.

It's good for flushing out concern trolls.

stop using the swastika, idiot, it's bankrupt.
you have a nice defensive symbol like the Identitarian lambda shield, use that.

It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.

The SS symbol was invented by the germans though. Learn your history. The symbols are austrian

It's much better to make new symbols. 99% ofyour average idiot will NEVER understand and only associate it with the brainwashed lies they know.

>heritage
I'm an American, my heritage is American flags and sheeeeiitt not nazi symbols. Here's a quick guide for you:
>Internet = go ahead and be a Nazi
>real life = nazi is social and political suicide

Yay, another thread full of prcucks.

as BPS poitns out, 90% of americans still believe nazis are the greatest evil in the history of humankind. this was consequence of WWII and the baby boomers who were the children of the men who fought against nazis. they were the ENEMIES. you can't erase a hatred and fear of nazis in one or two generations. even though the kids now are thinking that nazis are cool, they are small portion of the current population

The founding fathers of America didn't need those symbols to found a nation where citizenship was limited to whites for ~100 years. They aren't symbols of white nationalism anyway.

>swastika
>pagan
Swastika is to jews as the cross is to vampires... or jews.

Sorry you covered this in your video.

LARPing isnt the answer

na not really. The swastikah is a symbol of resistance. The simple fact that you are not allowed seen wearing it anywhere in public is evidence of this.

The Swastika has many different meanings, many of them having roots in the Occult.

BTW I don't know who the fuck posted this here but I'm the actual Cecil Drake that owns that channel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Futhark

Well would you look at that. The rune for S is actually Dutch in origin just like I am. So I actually have more of a right to wear it than the Nazi party of Germany does. It's actually a part of my peoples Heritage.

jesus fuck cecil, leave Sup Forums.

Naw I'm good

I like this lace

I like this place

>tfw I want to get the life rune tattooed on me but also dont want people to assume Im a Nazi

Idiots like you make leftist's jobs easier. The symbol isn't "heritage" for the masses which you're trying to persuade, it's a symbol of minority genocide (news flash: the masses don't like genocide). Keep the symbol, you morons don't have the mental capacity or creativity to think outside the box anyway.

The next Rune patch I'm getting is the Odal or Othala Rune. I also happen to be a Taurus, but I agree with what the Rune stands for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)

I see so what your saying is that if the ignorant masses believe something because of years and years of propaganda and lies then everybody else should be censored out of fear then?

Ever heard of resistance?

>t. latvian