worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Total/Polish Antisemitism.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&t=1205s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEUTSCH

>asks

Top Kek is that how you spell beg these days

pay denbts

Germany should pay. What they did to Poland was disgusting.

Pay up German you fucking kikes.

poland is literally being a big giant jew nigger
begging for money about ww2 shit like a jew

what the fuck would you do if Germany aka the (((EU))) is trying to completely fuck you with migrants. Anything necessary to stop it i'd say and this is a damn good way.

Idk, denying the existance of third reich and it's connection to german state is more pathetic to me

It's pretty simple really. Krauts want to flood us with illiterate exploding shitskins so in return we demand infinite gibs from them.
Drop your retarded demand Hans and I guarantee you'll never hear about WW2 reparations again.
We'll keep bugging you about this shit forever if you keep being a faggot.

Good. They should pay. They keep trying to prove how progressive and enlightened they are and completely changed from WWII, it's just common sense to shake them down now that they've reached peak cuckery.

they gonna get cucked anyways

>Germany says Poland is going to be fined a few billion for not taking refugees
>Poland tells them to pay debts

Based poland

lul lul LUL lul lul lul

If Poland gets a trillion dollareedoos, half should go to Israel.

REMOVE GIBS

YOU OWE US A TRILLION FOR THAT KRAUTS

Poland should just troll them that the rapefugees could be better settled in Muslim countries like Germany, and then graciously offer to help fund asylum centers there.

why do you care so much about the economic well being of Germany and the EU?

both of those things deserve to collapse and be destroyed permanently. anything that furthers this process is a good thing.

Only way you'll get that is if every refugee counts as a dollar

LOL doesnt the nethernlands have tons or muslims too? Do you need help settling rapefugees there?

GIBSMEDATZ MOFUGGA

KURWAAAA

Umm...

Sure, let's just pay everyone back who has ever been invaded historically?

How far should we go back, pretty sure we could ask Mongolia to pay reparations back to Afghanistan.

Maybe Japan could ask the US for reparations, and vice versa.

North Korea, now... They should just ask for reparations.

Vietnam, definitely in need of reparations.

Poland could go back to every war they lost against the Soviet Union? Imagine the money they could bring in.

Maybe, the UK, Russia and US could send a bill to Poland for defeating Germany? Sounds fair.

The Kurwas, Boland

Will Merkel pay? Will she want to? Can she even?

some years ago poland signed something that says poland will never ask for reparations i heard.

>poland is literally being a big giant jew nigger
Well, yeah. They're all Jews, which is why they deserve reparations for the 6 trillion dead victims in the Holocaust

I've heard it was a puppet communist government, but who knows, google doesn't yet exist.

Ha fuck me
we will not exit from UE we will buy it

GIBS MONEY PL0S

>I've heard it was a puppet communist government,
if this is right, then all the fucking EU contracts, and the EU itself, have no footing also.

Why would that be?

btw..
that means poland has to pay back all EU fundings it got.

>Germany demands Poland take refugees
>Poland immediately strikes back at Germany's weak point - WW2

Brilliant

>Russians 75 years later
>"We totally didn't conspire with the Nazis. We heroes"

>Russians 5 days later

Fixed that for you. Don't worry, was probably just a slight translation error. I got your back.

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU UNDER-AGE FAGGOT!

Poland should leave the EU then.

>Poland 75 years later
>we weren't a crypto-fascist dictatorship, pursuing anti-jewish and anti-communist policies of our own, like Nazi Germany
>we totally didn't end up on the wrong side, because our Foreign Minister is a fuckwit
>WE WUZ VICTIMS N KURWA
Poland deserved worse, and giving them German territory was a mistake.

T
R
I
L
L
I
O N E
N

M I L L I O N M I L L I O N

The alliance was close but didn't happen. And the only reason it could possibly happen was because otherwise we would have Germany and USSR against us. Our minister Beck thought that by alliance with Great Britain and France he saved the country.
None of that would matter if Germany and Soviet Union didn't want to start a war.

TRILL ONE

This.

based poland

There is a reason why both Russia and Germany wanted this vermin off the surface

WHRES THE MANI GERMANI

honestly this is exactly what those cucks deserve. You go, Poland!

Also Poland was an authoritarian democracy. A coup from 1926 deposed the ruling government because many people believed that the country needed to be more united in the event of the next Soviet invasion. Some bad shit happened and people today mostly think that it wasn't really worth it but there was opposition and normal election and everything.

I think this presents an interesting possibility, although Poland is a bunch of shekel hungry goyims, this could force the spotlight on how the entire EU is babying Muslims. If they refuse to pay the "rightly deserved" war reparations, Poland could spin some story where Germany cares more about random immigrants than repaying a current ally for horrific war crimes. Then this could turn on the mudslimes, but this is wishful thinking

How awesome it will be when Germany makes Poland an economic force to be reckoned with! We better hurry up and collect before all of their shitskins drain their funds.

PAY, NOW

They're asking for so much because they know Germany won't pay it and drop the issue of migrants.

Polish people are smart. The Germans are religiously collectivist. They are being played.

Oy vey neva foyget muh one trillion in damages

Pictured: how to become more united

AMERICA

>Anti-Jewish
Poland was always one of the least anti-semitic countries in Europe. And I can't find any anti-semitic program from the PL government in the interwar period

>Anti-communist
first off:
>implying that it was a bad thing
secondly Poland had a war with the Soviets in 1920 so of course they were anti-communist

>Wrong side
wrong side of what? Poland was surrounded by two super strong enemies which agreed to destroy Poland
there was no support for Fascism or Communism in the inter war period and even if they did implement one of these ideologies then neither Hitler or Stalin would give up on wanting to fuck Poland

>We were victims
Because we were

Your muslim immigration won't work on me, only MONAI.

one gorillion gorillion
another cancerous thread
Polish people are like niggers and arabs, they only live for gibs
Definitely the niggers of the white race

You picked out a propaganda piece with no context, its like taking an anti semitic poster from the BUF in Britain and saying that "this was britain in 1930s"

yearly reminder that ONR was delegalized.

still not 6 gorillion
>cum on step it up

>Because we were
>British flag
Go back to cleaning toilets.

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Total/Polish Antisemitism.htm

>Gee I wonder who could be behind this Post

show your flag Klaus

PAY DENBTS NIGGER SCUM

You literally combine nazis and commies. Poland triggers both so you're like double butthurt now.

Sorry merkel sempai bu we won't settle down for anything less than
MILLION GORILIARD DOLLA AND ABSOLUTE ANNEXATION OF GERMONI

>Linked to some badly made HTML website
Yeah Im totally believing that nothing to do with any propaganda

Also I'm in a British Uni so that is the reason for the flag

Should be 6 trillion

NO GIBS FOR PLUNGER NIGGERS

THE GENOCIDE POLAND

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

Pay denbts garry!

I know how you feel germ-boy

>if I ignore citations, maybe I can dismiss everything
k

>it's somehow bad to take money from complete cucks who will use it to self-destruct and give it to a based nation
god bless poland, western cucks fuck off.
also,
>mfw merkel says "ok if you take in refugees"

>artificial country that shouldn't even exist demanding anything
Polacks are just asking for another invasion, aren't they. Just like last time

>making shit up to protect your fragile pride
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589

>Germany: take raperugges
>Poland: NO!
>Germoney: then pay fine!
>Poorland: give reperations!
Nice

Britain just collectively laughed politely

Germany will obviously not pay, this is a way for Poland to get the Germans to stop harassing them about muh refugees.

>German: Boland stop being nazi and accept refugees!
>Pole: NO! YOU ARE NAZI PAY DENBTS!
>German: "Walks away in shame"

They can't pay that. It went to the refugees. Sorry Jakub no milk left for you. Only refugees.

PAY DENBTS GERMANY

YUO HAVE TO PAY

>liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
HAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN GERMANS EVER RECOVER

this
very sad indeed

I agree. We should all demand money from Germans for what THEY did. Then we should close off their borders

Learn some real history eternal anglo nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&t=1205s

this

Yup, it's just a big middle finger towards Germany's attempts to meddle in Polish politics.

Honestly noone expects them to pay.

>get $1 trillion monies
>use it to build 30 foot walls and increase military power for the purpose of creating a white nationalist state

It would be fun if they did though xd
They are so cucked I'm not ruling that out completely

Nah we'll just build even bigger statue of Jesus.

sounds like murrica every year munies from tax lmao wonder how is going the wall building against hurricane you filthy people against nature

Oy vey, goy. All of it should go to repay the victims of the Shoah!

>worshipping a literal sandnigger
>the ultikmate state of pooland

Poles are not worthy to have their own country. Germany should annex Poopooland
>Poland is slavic, thus non-white and they do not deserve their own country. Poles can fuck off to their russki mongrel brothers.
>Poland is pretty much a third world shithole
>Poland has no technology, no art, no culture, just slavic squatting
>When Poles did the Bromberg massacre killing thousands of ethnic germans, they started the worlds biggest war. Poles are a people of warmongers.
>Polish deathcamps.
>During WW2, the Poles had the highest number of jews. Poles=Jews.
>During WW2, polish females are known to have loved german dick
>Poland is always trying to pressure the EU and Germany in order to get more gibz and thus, they are heavily overstimating themselves as a third world shithole.
>Poland is isolated both globally and within the EU. If Germany invaded Poland now, there would be zero backlash.
>Poles are hated throughout Europe: they steal cars in Germany, fuck niggers in Britain, get beaten up and thrown out of the country in Britain. Nobody wants Poles. Germany could answer the Polenfrage.
>Great Parts of Poland once belonged to Germany/Prussia, such as Danzig and the northern coast of Poland. Gib back dem lands, poles.
>Pjottr is pretty much a german rape baby. Their lives belong to Germania.
>Poland is an artifical fake country that is no older than 1945

Pay the reparations Hans