Israel

whats going on there Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.811929
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nK9g_GopaZYJ:www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.811929&num=1&client=firefox-b-ab&hl=en&gl=il&strip=1&vwsrc=0
archive.is/otAve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its an attempt to turn the West into pro-Israel Zionists.

>we're just like you, goy!

Stte of ישראל confirmed for greatest ally! LARPagans BTFO

Its not outside the realm of possibility that we will see a Right wing Zionist/Alt-right Goyim alliance to kick out communist jews. Strange timeline we are in.

PM's son liked a kikebook post.

MSM went apeshit.

WAKE UP Sup Forums, WE ARE YOUR TRUE ALLIES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST GLOBALISM

>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO image.jpg, 54KiB, 690x503

Zionist Jews vs Communist Jews is war I can support.
I hope fro a good hard fight and no survivors.

I honestly think it is possible this will happen. Conservative Jews and the Alt-right have many of the same enemies. I wouldn't expect it to last long term due to jews supremacist tendencies, but a temporary alliance to kick out kebab and far-left jews is very possible.

Anyone want to post an archive to the full article? Looks like its behind a shekelwall
Article is here:
>haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.811929

>Sup Forums shilling for Israel
We couldn't be subverted they said...

Wow I love jews now. Greatest ally confirmed

Israelis hope to leverage growing American antipathy to Islam to their political advantage.

the talmud was the first ever meme

>growing American antipathy to Islam
You would think 9/11 would have maxed that shit out.

You have a point kike.
But after we destroy the left then well pick up where we left off in 1945.

Read Churchill, Bolshevism vs Zionism a struggle for the soul of the Jewish people. I've been saying based Zionist kebab removers living in their own ethnostate have been our natural ally for years and i just get called a shill or JIDF.. are there Israelis out there who ever will support European ethnonationalim or am I just deluding myself?

Use google cache
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nK9g_GopaZYJ:www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.811929&num=1&client=firefox-b-ab&hl=en&gl=il&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Jews play both sides. Always. Why do you fools always fall for the same Jewish tricks?

It did...for a little bit. There was a bit of an identity crisis vis a vis Iraq and the slekid shit involved in that war that resulted in some reflection, but the consistently violent nature of Islamists and especially their atrocities in Europe have stoked the flames of a new and still growing hatred for the religion of piss. I'd say the watershed moment for this new phase was the Boston Marathon Bombing, an act perpetrated on a charity event by two immigrant shit-spawn whose entire family have been parasites on the taxpayer since arrival.

Can't believe we made papers print the word kakihomoshit

>its an attempt to turn the West into pro-Israel Zionists.

implying the west has been anything but pro-israel zionists

>Daily Stormer owner Andrew Anglin tells an Israeli TV channel that he stands with the prime minister's son

>U.S. neo-Nazi: 'I'm defending Yair Netanyahu because he stood up against the Jews'

Digits confirms I guess.. sigh. I probably am kidding myself. Bibi's son if you're lurking please post pic with timestamp and prove me wrong.

chekked

Probably an attempt to spread the alt-right to Israeli youth

fugggggg

Geert Wilders is absolutely controlled opposition, he has archived NOTHING in the last 20 years.

We have Thierry Baudet now. This week feminsts smeared (literal) shit on his house - two times - so you know he is doing something right.

Archive of the goolag cache
>archive.is/otAve

Thanks Austria, have a (You)

Hello goys. I am from israel. We are not your enemy. Pepe is with the jews. Praise kek

Yeah no.
Stop thinking that Israel is on the white race's side. The only difference is that they don't want us to completely die because they are the only group of jews that thought about "what happen once we successfully wiped whites from the planet".
They are still a parasite that intend to steal everything they can and keep us as low as possible, just not dead, unlike what globalist jews desire.

Maybe if they would fucking take the side of white people once in awhile we would trust them but they constantly counter signal. Fuck Zionists. Fuck all Jews. This is about white peoples future not their greasy noses poking into everything

wtf i love israel now!

Jews are trying to steal our memes.

Pepe is ours

lmao fuck

Best thing to do would be for Jews to stay in Israel and not interfere with other nations.

I know being nomads and infiltrating foreign power structures is a Jewish tradition, but if they want to stay in their own country the fuck away from Europe and North America, that's fine by me.

Is the end game for jews making their race partly black? How else are they going to subvert and control blacks? they will just chimp out if they are white?

I understand the consensus here is jews dont plan... But they are setting the planet up for black control? Are they retarded I thought they had high IQ's?

Mate, le septics and the_donald stole them 9 months ago.

You need to let them go.

No niggers in israel(except garbage cleaners. Only time i see them.)

Just a kebab problem then.

Whites or Kebab?