Give one reason why Trump should still be president

Hard mode:
Don't mention liberals or Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause why the fuck not?

Not an argument.

He's done nothing worthy of being forced out of office.
Ousting a president because you hate the man will spark a dangerous precedent for the health of the republic.

because hes a big meanie

He is, objectively speaking, the most accomplished person to ever hold the position.

fuck this old pedophile, if anyone is gone by then it ought to he him

That would be Hillary.

>Not an argument.

Yes it is. There isn't a legitimate argument on why he shouldn't be in office.

Because he won the election? That's who gets to be president. Do you not know how this all works?

jews hate white men so fucking much

She sure did kill a lot of people, you're right.

>Give one reason why Trump should still be president

Because he was elected into power in accordance with current electoral rules.

He's such a whiny and pathetic little man

Hillary won the popular vote.

He was democratically elected you idiot, the people chose him, now deal with it or go ahead and try to break the law you fucking faggot.

Not how our elections work, not an argument.

So you don't know how the presidential elections work?

Because his immigration reforms are reducing the rate of population replacement in America.

He was democratically elected and it is funny.

The people wanted Hillary.
He was not democratically elected.

We're a Republic not a Demacracy

What news are you trying to distract people from with this nonsense?

He was literally elected the president of the united states by the people, now deal with it or go ahead and try to break the law you fucking faggot.

Duly elected. Sorry faggot but you lost.

Because it's the law you pitiful loser. Go eat a dick

Hillary has achieved almost nothing in her entire life.

She rose to prominence on Bills coattails. As First Lady she was very unpopular. She was losing her senate seat before Guliani got cancer. She lost the primaries to Obama. As Secretary of State she oversaw the rise of ISIS and the worst reduction in the influence of the USA since Vietnam. And then she lost to a meme candidate.

There is no major figure in the USA who has squandered more opportunities than Hillary Clinton.

i used to bang black chicks now and then. i used to read tons of king novels. since coming here both me sick. thanks assholes.

Gerrymandering elected him, not the people.

He's keeping us from reading more of King's hack writing.

The leaf is right

Because he has a 4 year term.

Name a single reason why he shouldnt.

>to hold the position

Wow, a movie so shitty they never bothered to release it in the first place.

I also remember our great President Al Gore, who also won the popular vote

Gerrymandering has literally zero bearing on presidential elections you massive retard

holy fucking shit, gerrymandering doesn't affect national elections moron

He was democratically elected and has not been impeached.

Good post! So many fucking idiots that think they know what they're talking about cant even grasp the reality of our true form of government. A constitutional, representational, Republic with democratically elected representatives.

How self important do you have to be to believe that your walltext is so good, people are going to want to impeach the president just so they can read it?

He is an amazing liaison to our oldest friend, Israel. He will ensure the safety, wealth and status of the Jewish people is always upheld.

Gerrymandering shapes districts. Presidential electoral votes are decided by state majority. You're an even bigger loser than you even thought you were.

how much underage sex does it have Stephen?

The people living in bigger cities had less influence in the elections outcome.
The electoral college is outdated and should be removed.

haha this is what you say when you're a low information voter, or really don't understand politics for shit..

i know gerrymandingoing effects congressionial elections. can u explain how it effects potus vote?

I have an original first edition copy of Pet Sematary. I read that book when it first came out in 1983. I fucking loved it. It introduced me for the first time to the word "goy" (it was actually in the book, a reference to the main character's father-in-law, a literal Jew named Goldman). It was probably my favorite book and after I finished reading it I kept it in my closet. I read other King novels but none were as good as it, except maybe It.

Back then Stephen King was kind of a recluse, he didn't do any book signings that much and he stayed out of the media. So we all thought he was like this mysterious, super Gothic, ominous guy like Edgar Allen Poe. My friends and I joked that if anyone ever looked into Stephen King's gaze they would probably be turned into stone. Basically he was like a huge deal in the 80s.

I can't believe after all this time, he was nothing but a liberal pansy. A literal fucking nu-male. What a joke. My entire childhood idolizing the guy and he turns out to be nothing more than a fucking faggot.

Because hes not a dirty piece of shit career politician

explain
(you won't)

Obstruction of justice in the Russia case was essentially a defacto admission of guilt on Trump's part. He could have been booted months ago.

jews

Imran Iwan
amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

also sage

he won the election as required by the US Constitution

He was voted in.

I've never set foot in the USA in my life and even I know what gerrymandering is.

The electoral college got him in, something which stops major population centres steamrolling the entire country. If it's any consolation these major hubs hold the majority of electoral college votes.

You've proven pretty clearly you don't even know major points of how the system works and you think that you can have somebody removed because "well i don't like them".
You've also provided a damn good reason why the republic exists and that is so that uneducated idiots don't just vote away everything.

This amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

Because he won an election, and there is as yet no proof that he committed any impeachable offense.

If such proof comes to light, he should be removed, but "I don;t like him" is not something for which a President can be impeached.

nice try, nigger.

just remember I invented "gerrymandingoing" because changing districts is always about niggers and voting for gimmie dats

>He was as black as a nigger in a minstrel show. - Steven King, Nightshift
What happened?

A several hundred year old document shouldn't have that much influence over who is elected president.

And Trump won more counties and colors more of the map Red. Neither of which is relevant at all, as neither defines who wins an election for President.

wtf i hate trump now

>Hard Mode
>Don't mention liberals or Hillary
Hillary is the reason why he is in office at all, you fucking moron.

Because I support his views and actions.

Then fucking write your elected officials and have them pass a bill to change it (even though you don't understand why it's actually beneficial and I don't feel like explaining it to a slide shill). Until then fuck off

muh popular votes

neither is your question

wtf i hate trump now

no really i want that book

He was elected?

>The people wanted Hillary.

Neither Hillary nor Trump won a majority of the votes cast. A majority chose somebody who was not Trump, a slightly smaller majority voted for somebody who was not Clinton.

But again, not relevant as that is not how a US President is elected, nor has it ever been.

It doesn't

225 years is not several. stupid dont deserve opinions.

Because its really funny to watch the demise of the American Hegemonic Empire.

Also, he won the election and has not been impeached.

>should
>shouldn't
Is

Hillary had more votes than Obama in the primaries, so why did he win?

because he had a majority vote in a country that's a democracy?

got anymore of these?

I just want the wall built.

democracy

Because I voted for him online

> if you suck steven kang balls, we`ll give you bluepills for free
> -- hillary says so
t. liberals

Nice low information, low effort, meme tagline.

The constitution has been updated numerous times. I fear for the safety of civilization and it's interacting with people like yourself that makes me realize older societies had a good idea making set in stone that fucktards like yourself were kept far from the wheels of power.

You not only know nothing, but make no effort to actually learn more because you are certain there is no point to it and proudly imagine your own worldview as being some sort of last answer to how society should be run, making you prime pickings for demagogues and world sellers.

Back to your DUmpster.

That, and the filibuster.

Thanks user

Gerrymandering could not possibly be less relevant to the Electoral college picking Trump.

You literally have no idea what Gerrymandering is, nor how it works to impact elections in House and state legislative (and some local) districts.

He was elected.

stephen king released books about a car being haunted and a cowboy who goes through dimensions

anything that didnt get released is probably tumblr sonic the hedgehog fan fic level

because he's the only one to recognize that we are being invaded by illegal third-worlders who will fuck up the country
you can't have a first world country with a third world majority

Roughly 1 in 10 of our presidents have not won the "popular vote." But we do not hold a national popular election for President, we hold 51 state elections (one for DC) to select electors who then elect the President.

...said the increasingly nervous user for the 100th time this month.

This is a fake tweet, Sup Forums don't fall for fake news, it's precisely what we are fighting against

>A majority chose somebody who was not Trump
Your argument becomes invalid when voting is not mandatory neighbour

>being so deluded you think baiting people with the prospect of a shit free book will convince them to riot against the president they have elected
Libtards do not count

could bussing in 800k of unaccompanied minor illegals into republican districts be a type of gerrymandingoing?

Yep, Ryan noted that the compromise bill Trump and the Democrats worked out does not contain Wall money. How dare he!