imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep13
>"Moderate Rebel" from HTS
assassinated in Idlib
>Hundreds of ISIS defectors fleeing, by "pure coincidence", safely to Southern Turkey
>Central Syria - SAA liberates 5 more towns, could potentially have entire pocket liberate in 2 weeks
>Iran and Syria reach agreement to have a powerplant built in Syria
>DeZ:
ISIS launches Yuge Counter-offensive in Southern Dez, Kills 0 SAA troops.
Tiger Forces are preparing to cross the Euphrates using pontoons
Republican Guard captures 80km of territory within and around the governorate and city of DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
>Raqqa: SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy is bogus
>Iraqi Parliament passes measure forbidding the Kurdish secession vote
/sg/ Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMREoZF9qNQ
almasdarnews.com/article/eyes-idlib-6th-meeting-syria-astana/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-kurdish-forces-fire-missiles-isis-held-hospital-raqqa/
almasdarnews.com/article/reinforcements-pour-deir-ezzor-phase-3-offensive-gets-underway/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.755012&lon=37.350383&z=15&m=b
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-seizes-3-villages-isis-east-homs-pocket/
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22418
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-pontoon-bridges-help-syrian-army-cross-euphrates/
twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/105390009615523841
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah here is chleb

>Life returning to Deir ez Zor after the siege was lifted
>#IntlCoalition committed a #massacre against children & women in al Shehabat village in #DeirEzZour on Sep 10 #SNHR
>SAA Tiger forces crossed Euphrates from 3 different locations and there will be 3 axis of advance, to destroy ISIS&fend off treacherous SDF
>#BREAKING: Tiger Force reporter Ahmad Omar literally 5 minutes ago: Military engineers preparing themselves to set up the Pontoon bridge
>RuMoD bulletin on peacekeeping operations updated
>Kaddour almost killed:
>BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:00 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA), alongside elements of Hezbollah and the National Defense Forces (NDF), liberated five towns from the Islamic State (ISIL) terror organization in central Syria, Hezbollah’s official media wing reported this morning.
>Banter from Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry
>Map: Mosul Corridor Displacement Analysis.
>#Russia|n soldiers in #Syria
>operations ongoing in al-jafra front , deir ez-zor
>Some sources on GRU casualties:
>VIDEO: Graduation of new Houthi armed forces
youtube.com/watch?v=rMREoZF9qNQ

>Iran arrests Islamic State member, foils attacks - Revolutionary Guards
>General Ahmad Buri will head the Free Syrian Army's armed opposition delegation to #AstanaTalks
>Iranian FM: coordination between Syria, Iran, Turkey and Russia is a good step and has a chance of having the impact on making a difference (of the country's future)
>DeZ operations
>Deir Ezzor (Qasioun) – The Syrian democratic forces SDF militant group are only 3 km. away from the Syrian regime forces and their backing up militias around Deir Ezzor city’s northern countryside.
>The new nation of Kurdistan may be joining a new Middle East

Explosion!

>I've got you now, Kurdish whore. You asked for this...

Kurds are Iranian.
Genociding kurds=angry Iranians marching in streets of Iran in support of kurds=revolution=regime change in Iran.

>get bombed with regular bomb
>get bombed with barrel bomb

Ban assault barrels. I prefer to die from tomohawk missiles the true american way.

We also have the internet ya know...
also i a unironically shill for Byzantium 2.0

Actually I do.

>my shitty OC back when my old keyboard was jamming and I misstyped the word is spreading.
Ehhh. ok , I guess.

BAD THREAD
KURDISTAN WILL RISE SOON

fat chance

>All eyes on Idlib at 6th meeting on Syria in Astana
The establishment of the de-escalation zone in Syria’s northern Idlib province is presumably going to be on top of the agenda of the upcoming talks in Astana.

The establishment of the fourth and the last zone of de-escalation of violence in Syria, namely in its northern Idlib province, is going to be in the spotlight of the upcoming high-level international meeting on Syria in Astana, Kazakhstan’s capital.

The talks, attended by high-ranking officials from the three ceasefire guarantor states — Russia, Iran and Turkey — as well as representatives of the Syrian government and armed opposition, will be held on September 13-15.

So far, three zones of de-escalation have been established: in the south along the border with Jordan, in Eastern Ghouta and to the north of Homs. Consultations on the fourth and most problematic de-escalation zone in the Idlib province are ongoing.
The idea of de-escalation zones took shape in May at the fourth Astana-format meeting, where guarantors signed a memorandum on this issue.

In July, Russia, Turkey and Iran, with help of Jordan and the United States as observers, tried to coordinate a whole range of specifics on the establishment of the four safe zones, but could not agree on all the details and sign the package of documents as a whole.

Since July, three out of four zones were coordinated and announced outside of the Astana framework.

Key attendees of the sixth international meeting on Syria in Astana will be the same as in previous gatherings. The Russian delegation will be headed by special presidential envoy for Syria Alexander Lavrentiev and include Director of Middle East and North Africa Department in the Foreign Ministry Sergey Vershinin and Gen. Stanislav Gadzhimagomedov.

>how the fuck does he know about the assyrians
Because when you are here long enough, you learn about Syrian history, the people, and the ancient nations that it once comprised.

>why the fuck is he even here then?

Because he fucking can be. That's why.

>persians will die for kurds
>being this cucked
Persia died in 600AD

The Iranian delegation for Astana is usually headed by Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hossein Jaberi Ansari, while the Turkish team is led by the Foreign Ministry’s Deputy Undersecretary Sedat Onal.

The Syrian government delegation is led by Syria’s Envoy to the United Nations in New York Bashar Jaafari.

The UN side will be represented by Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura, as well as a group of experts headed by Milos Strugar.

Jordan and the United States will act as observers. US acting assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern Affairs David Satterfield has confirmed his participation, according to the Kazakh Foreign Ministry. He will be a new person at the talks.

Interestingly, the Syrian opposition delegation will this time will include not only representatives of military factions, but also a political element. Therefore, Yahya Aridi is attending the talks as a spokesman for the High Negotiations Committee, a negotiating body of the political opposition that always attends the UN-led intra-Syrian talks in Geneva. He attended the talks in Astana only once in January, when the country’s future constitution was discussed.

The higher-level talks on September 14-15 will be preceded by a working group meeting on September 13. This group is made up of military experts from both the guarantor states and United Nations.

What is important is that Astana meeting comes just after Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s visits to Saudi Arabia and Jordan, where de-escalation on Syria presumably was on top of the agenda.

On Sunday, Lavrov met with King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir in Saudi Arabia. On Monday, he spoke to his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi and King Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman.

since when was SG published by turkroaches

A man can dream.

After the meeting, Safadi expressed hope that “all de-escalation zones in Syria will be established as soon as possible.”

Humanitarian aid, detainees and demining are also expected to be on the agenda at Astana-6, as they are part of the package of seven documents which are in the process of being finalized.

The adoption of the package can become the most important outcome of the forthcoming talks. A plenary session on Friday will demonstrate how successful the talks will have been.
almasdarnews.com/article/eyes-idlib-6th-meeting-syria-astana/

>how the fuck does he know about the assyrians
I am a byzantiboo and a history nerd
> why the fuck is he even here then?
R..rude desu desu

Saudi and Jordan must feel properly stupid. I reckon they'll be keen for a way off this ride.

what a joke

>mfw when bongkurd is back

>t. urk

>Kaddour almost killed
This was interesting by the way.
Like, how the hell could ISIS get so close? Feels more like a hitjob. Butthurt ex-FSA now serving in SAA?

70-80% of Iranian kurds are based.

Iran is 55% Azeri Turk
Turan SOON

Nah, they said the incident took place in Tardah mountain, plenty of unexplored and unchecked terrain with caves and tunnels left there probably. Some stray militants too.

i am memeing lad
as long as they dont want to start a middle eastern world war
they are okayish

((((Kurds))))

>New Megumin picture
saved!

>VIDEO: Kurdish forces fire missiles at ISIS-held hospital in Raqqa
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:30 P.M.) – As the US-backed, Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) continues offensive operations throughout Raqqa city’s western neighborhoods, it has since encounter a major ISIS strong-point in the form of the National Hospital. Here a battle has now raged for several days.

Yesterday, footage was released on pro-SDF social media showing Kurdish forward units laying down a torrent of fire on ISIS terrorists inside Raqqa’s National Hospital.

In addition to employing a range of automatic weapons, from assault rifles to heavy machine guns, SDF troops also use a guided missile to knock out an Islamic State balcony position.

Despite some reports on social media that Kurdish-led forces captured the National Hospital earlier today, more reliable SDF-linked sources have not yet confirmed the claim, suggesting that the site remains contested.

Since launching its operation to capture Raqqa from ISIS just over 13 weeks ago, the SDF, backed up by Coalition airpower, has so far managed to wrest control of about two-thirds of the strategic city.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-kurdish-forces-fire-missiles-isis-held-hospital-raqqa/

Video in link

A Persian once told me that Kurds speaking Persian have a very funny accent

Bijî Sûrî!

I want to be Russian liberator instead of this.

>Reinforcements pour into Deir Ezzor as phase 3 of offensive gets underway

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:45 P.M.) – Another large convoy of reinforcements arrived in the Deir Ezzor Governorate, Wednesday, following orders from the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) High Command to strengthen the forces already deployed in-and-around the provincial capital.

The fresh reinforcements will aid the Syrian Republican Guard and Tiger Forces in launching the third phase of the Deir Ezzor offensive, which will concentrate on the provincial capital.

Unlike the previous phases, this upcoming assault on the provincial capital will prove to be the most strenuous as the Islamic State (ISIL) forces in the area will be able to use the condensed neighborhoods of Deir Ezzor City to their advantage.

While a large number of tanks have been deployed to Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Arab Army will still need to utilize much of their infantry personnel as they attempt to retake several districts in the provincial capital.
almasdarnews.com/article/reinforcements-pour-deir-ezzor-phase-3-offensive-gets-underway/

Based(and angry) Iranian kurds with hezbollah flag.

Biji biji!

real kurdistan.
Bring Back Ponuts, Bring Back The Assyrian Empire, Bring Back The Armenian Kingdom

Fixed it for you.

Is it bad to be sexually attracted to barrel bombs?

>mfw i added to greekbros massive collection
it was my honor mark

>#SAA captured Umm Rujm
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.755012&lon=37.350383&z=15&m=b

Kek, that's some cute missile

Shia Kurds =/= Sunni Kurds
Most Iranian Kurds are Sunni though

there is only on good kurd

>Syrian Army seizes 3 villages from ISIS in east Homs pocket
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (7:00 P.M.) – The Islamic State’s influence in central Syria is rapidly collapsing with the Syrian Armed Forces take over more villages and town in the east Homs countryside.

Following this morning’s advance whereby the government troops managed to recapture 5 villages, battles resumed to result in the liberation of 3 more villages; namely Anq Al-Hawa, Um Al-Tababen and Al-Khan as well as 2 hills surrounding these towns.

It has become evident that the small enclave now under ISIS control will sooner be purged as all eye are now on the final battle in Deir Ezzor.

The expulsion of ISIS militants from central Syria have granted the Syrian government full control over several gas and oil fields. In spite of the fact that those fields need to be rehabilitated before becoming operational again, however, this will noticeably boost the government’s abilities to cater for the basic needs of Syrian people.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-seizes-3-villages-isis-east-homs-pocket/

kek, why byzantine and sorry, i didnt mean too sound rude, no hard feelings senpai just confused

Stop! I don't need anymore images!

Mashallah.
So part 3 of operation Lavender already?
Snus, you had a map were you planned all 3 phases? Share now please.

The wolf?

wew, big gains in Homs right now.
Google translate sucks.
>Units of our armed forces and in cooperation with the allied forces continue their military operations in the eastern Homs countryside and regain control of the villages of Um Rgm Mazraz Nazal Shililat vertical identity draw Sawana feed center and thus the total achieved by our units working in this direction today regain control of / 14 / village and / 6 / mountains and hills Governor of an area of / 90 / km 2.
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22418

ONE DAY THE GLORY OF THE KOMNENOS SHALL BE REKINDLED

Whats this?

Assad would be proud, remember he did nothing wrong.

You're helping the Motherland this way too user.

Any suggestions for Art?

tiger seals will cross anytime now!

Engineering

Draw me and Blanchett making love under Tiger's watchful eye.

AutoCad

So this is why the bridges are taking so long they are still being designed in Russia by /sg/.

sadly false

No shit

Dont know lad
always had a weird love for the imperial double eagle of the last dynasty
and the fact that they are the longest empire ever
Also i love the laws and culture they gave us
and mostly protecting Europe for 700 years

>Shia Kurds

Kek, this.

i am guessing its a bridge

>My guess is positive.
I hope so.

NICE PICTURE
SYRIA IS GOOD BUT KURDISTAN LITTLE BETTER

It's a Twitter bridge not a pantoon bridge

I just got into this syria stuff, can anyone run a quick rundown on sides and their goals?

Death to Kurds

I swear if you won't think for yourself I'll grow a tree, dig around it and hang you on it's roots.

Siemens NX, Ansys and other stuff.
The thing on display is engine pilon of a plane.

Heh.

see
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-pontoon-bridges-help-syrian-army-cross-euphrates/

okay.

Off topic
do you know why this resolution didnt go thru?
--->

It's left engine pilon if MS 21 300.

never forget this all is thwarting a looong held plan
twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/105390009615523841

rothschilds bow to FSA
FSA control stock in all private space companies
first city on mars will be barrelbombograd
FSA control all gene editing technology
first designer babies will be aleppo babies
citizens of aleppo rumoured to have 200+ IQ

Syria - fuck ISIS and Kurds (at least), take oil
Kurds - independence and oil
Jewish state - independence of kurds and noassad

Death to kurds

All those people
Them feels lad
also dont worry your not that autistic yet
do you have sause on her

Thanks. Lovely. Saved.

You're in denial
They will maybe cross in the next ten day, but not today or tomorrow.

Picture related.

Not even a mention of the rebels? Kurds are top allies of SAA when compared to HTS/FSA/moderate beheaders.

what is the relationship between the arab republic and kurdistan? will syria attempt to reclaim the kurdish area? were they just using each other as convenient allies and will fight to the death now that there is no buffer state?

France and the English were too tired to fight Ataturk
Turks just marched in and took all of it back
fun fact
Pontus was a thing for a while as well
Greek Rebels held the region

I'm pretty sure I found her on Gelbooru on the huge breasts tag. Occultic;nine should help.

>Syrians bow down to Assad
>In contact with Iranians
>Rumored to possess bread baking abilities
>Controls Syria with an iron fist
>Owns bakeries and yeast factories all over the world
>Direct descendant of the Alawite royal bloodline
>Will bankroll the first bakeries on Mars (Assadgrad will be the first city)
>Owns basically every yeast research facility on Earth
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend on the Earth and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented salafi fighting abilities with him
>This is Assad
>He owns nanobot R&D labs all around the world
>You likely have Assadbots inside of you right now
>Nation states entrust their bread reserves to Assad. There is no gold in Fort Knox, only bread
>In reality he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>Assad will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace, and bread

>dig around it and hang you on it's roots.
Ahhhgghhhaaaa

Kurds are like the Soviets in January 1945.