>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>you're gay if you like this

Give me the nee-san, please.

Even trickier question, they're all Dio

But they're all girls.
Yun is just in denial.

>tits
eh, if it was spot the trap I could guess.
but like this its prolly some magical transformation bullshit which will lead me to

It's a VRMMO that bases your avatar on your real-life appearance.
The protagonist ends up with a female avatar due to being excessively girly in real life to begin with.
Nobody believes him when he claims to be a boy due not only looking like a girl but acting like one too, to the point that both his sisters think he has more "girl power" than them. He claims to be bothered by this but obviously not enough to start acting more masculine.

that's actually pretty interesting. thanks man. guess ill search for this

more illustration pls I cant find more illustration of this novel

You can't convince me that someone who sits like this is a boy.
Obviously she's actually a reverse reverse trap.

Sei-nee is best girl.

I dropped this when it became clear that the author wasn't interested in pairing MC up with anyone but his bro.

Shit's fucking gay.

I want to make her a bride.

when I reverse image search the title is: 1000 girls kingdom. wtf

If this is a dude I'll be so fucking pissed

is it the middle one?

It isn't.
But this is.

What is Mashu doing here?

>has a bust
It's pretty cute so I'll allow it for now, but this draw-a-girl-call-it-a-boy business is getting out of hand

Well VR makes anything possible.
Bust aside he's pretty much still a draw-a-girl-call-it-a-boy outside of it as well though.

>both of Claude's favorite cosplay models are boys
Truly a degenerate of the highest degree.
Why is he so based?

Yun is basically an Atelier protagonist in an MMO.

She fucking named her shop Atelier and spends 90% of her time in the game creating new items via alchemy.

The one who looks like Kirito is probably the boy.

>The one who looks like Kirito is probably a boy
Well shit.
Even has the purple eyes.

I'd Line em all up, shut off the lights and fuck me all in the ass. After that, I would walk away, never knowing who was the boy.

>and fuck me all in the ass

Easy, tell them all I'm going to let them fuck me in the ass, which one gets the boner first is the guy.

Literally SAO.

>Utilizing a system called "Sense," each player aims to create their unique character in the VRMMORPG "Only Sense Online." Joining this realm is Yun, an absolute beginner in the world of gaming, equipped with some of the worst customized "Sense" ever. While his two sisters, both veterans in this world, criticize his choices of equipment, he continues to delve into the skill sets he has acquired. Along his way, he meets the art of "production" and people that have mastered this art. Watch as a total novice creates a revolution in the gaming world and create the "ultimate" support class.

How original

That was a typo. But I wouldn't mind it.

The funny thing is there's another guy who looks like regular Kirito as well.

>is cute anyway

bitch why should I care

>and fuck me all in the ass

The actual story is pretty much nothing like the summary. It's just a bunch of people having fun in a game that actually sounds like a reasonable game instead of some barely disguised narrative.

I can only assume the summary is to attract people who like reading about overpowered MCs because we're like 8 volumes in and Yun is still far and away the worst built character we know of.

One of the cool things about OSO is it actually has a varied playerbase instead of being full of scrubs, godmode poopsockers, and ~evil~ PKs.

It's probably done more with being a VR game than any other series. One of the minor characters is a hiker who plays because he can't go out hiking all that often IRL, so OSO was a cool (if inferior, in his opinion) alternative.

>It's just a bunch of people having fun in a game that actually sounds like a reasonable game
>that actually sounds like a reasonable game
Actually inflicting players with real mental debuffs is hardly reasonable. In fact, how have they not been sued for it yet?

It's probably covered in the Terms and Conditions.

Considering most VR technology in these kinds of stories can directly stimulate the pleasure centers in your brain, it's a wonder that people haven't hacked them to go on a permanent high all the time and that they haven't been banned by the government for this exact reason.

So, take your bets. Is the MC going to end up with the class rep or his best friend in the end?

>can't see crotch (may be hiding bulge)
>face seems wider
>X-Y-X layout is usually more common than Y-X-X or viceversa

It's the middle one, has to be. Either way the one least likely to have a dick is the left one so I'd pick her.

>nobody has tapped this semen demon yet
Dayum shame. Shun needs to hurry up and go on the incest route already.

>gets skirt blown up by wind magic
>screams "MINAI DEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and runs off with tears in "his" eyes
Does the protagonist not have any pride as a man at all?

Half the joke is that Shun is the girliest man of all time.

If Taku were the protagonist, Shun would be his gay option.

Why even make him a man in the first place?

>not understanding that fucking males is the best thing ever
where have you been the past few days

>I can only assume the summary is to attract people who like reading about overpowered MCs because we're like 8 volumes in and Yun is still far and away the worst built character we know of.
Ironically doesn't that make her more valuable than most other players since she takes all the trash senses that no one else wants to touch that end up needing to be used in a bunch of quests?

>One of the cool things about OSO is it actually has a varied playerbase
That has way too many girls.
It seems like every party is either all-girls or half-female. What kind of ridiculous gender ratio is that?
Moreover, there's a ridiculous lack of sexual harassment all things considered.

>girls

The only trap around is the main character.

Kind of. Swimming got him a special bonus at the camp event and Reading let him do the Library quest and start the Raid quest. For the most part, OSO seems to be designed so that any skill you can pick up could be possibly useful somewhere.

Yun's actual main set of offensive skills has been almost entirely pointless, though. Archery is completely outdone by magic, and he's gotten better results with his fucking kitchen knife. Earth Magic and Enchant had some neat uses, but Yun managed to recreate their effects with consumable items so a dedicated user isn't needed. Sky Eyes ups his survivability, not not significantly enough he could conceivably be a blink tank.

Yun's big niche at the moment is he's the best Chemist in the entire game, and that's not due to any particular skill. He's just super meticulous, which is a good thing when the game's crafting system rewards taking the time to get mixing ratios perfect.

Eight Million Gods is described as being almost entirely male beyond Sei and Mikadzuchi, and there have been a lot of gags about the male playerbase. It seems like OSO's players are as predominantly male as you'd expect it to be, just Yun runs into a lot of girls because they're associates of his friends.

And we only really know three parties at this point anyways: Myu, Taku, and Yun's temporary one. Myu's is an all-girl one because she wanted it to be, Taku's is evenly split because he's literally your average MMORPG LN protagonist so he gets a balanced party, and Yun's was kind of put together on the fly.

>Earth Magic and Enchant had some neat uses, but Yun managed to recreate their effects with consumable items so a dedicated user isn't needed
You forgot the part where he needs to know those Senses in the first place to enchant them onto consumable items.

Also his archery has a few niche uses with its ultra long range and its high accuracy. It can draw aggro from farther away and deal damage from a farther distance than everything else and it's also good for hitting hard-to-reach weak points on monsters. Admittedly it's still incredibly trash 90% of the time since it has horrible DPS.

You know how LNs sell more if there's a girl on the cover?

And how most main characters in LN are male since the writers are guys who have no idea how to write girls?

Do the math.

Hilariously, because of this Shun is probably the only protagonist I know of who consistently shows up on the cover of his own LN.

>Taku's is evenly split because he's literally your average MMORPG LN protagonist so he gets a balanced party
Your average MMORPG LN protagonist would have a party made up entirely of girls.

>You forgot the part where he needs to know those Senses in the first place to enchant them onto consumable items.

Yeah, but he's selling them in the Atelier and at Magi's shop so lots of people have access to them.

>It can draw aggro from farther away and deal damage from a farther distance than everything else
During the camp event Sei showed her magic could also reach ridiculously far. Archery could admittedly end up with a higher maximum range, but there comes a point where you're far enough.

even kirito had flein and agito.

>Hilariously, because of this Shun is probably the only protagonist I know of who consistently shows up on the cover of his own LN.
Kirito manages to consistently show up on the cover of nearly every SAO novel, more prominently than the girls even.
Even the ones where he's a vegetable that does nothing but drool.

>Taku's is evenly split because he's literally your average MMORPG LN protagonist
Riajuu who are childhood friends with three beautiful sisters should just die.

There's this too.
SAO has become a fujoshi series.

When did Kirito have a blonde clone?

the best one, obviously.

is this supposed to be a penis?
its supposed to be a penis isnt it
its a penis

So Sei?

Reminder that Kirito cried way more Eugeo's death than he ever did over Asuna's.

>And how most main characters in LN are male since the writers are guys who have no idea how to write girls?
That might be the case if Shun was one of those "typical horny LN protagonists placed into a female body" characters but the author has effectively just written him as a girl.

>If Taku were the protagonist, Shun would be his gay option.
Isn't this already the case?

Of course he'll end up with Magi-san.

I think you mean Toutobi.

Klein and Agito were just acquaintances, rarely party members.

And one was perpetually romanceless and the other was married. Whereas Taku's party members are actually pairing up with each other leaving him the only one without a love interest in the party.

>leaving him the only one without a love interest in the party.
But he has Shun.

Can you adjust your avatar's breast size? Or is Sei that stacked in the real as well?

But Magi-san will end up with Cloude.

Why did Yun stop experimenting with synthetic mobs anyways? After seeing Emily's overpowered mob minions you'd figure she'd be even more fired up about making them but she just stopped at making slimes.

Silly user, Cloude belongs to Lyly.

I still wonder how a function that allows you to dose girls with aphrodisiac and make them go into heat would be legal in an immersive VR game. But whatever. Think of all the doujins.

>You can't convince me that someone who sits like this is a boy.

What? I used to sit like that all the time with my legs pointing outward. Up until I hit around 20 I could also put my leg behind my neck.

Backlogged to his other tons of jobs, there will probably be there something in the future though, there was that slight thing with the slime surviving the boss battle

Is it the infinite crafting and alchemical possibilities that make this LN so fun to read? Without combat being the key focus, there is no power creep, so good vs evil thrope. Just.. Imagine all the fucking exploration and gathering and crafting. And Jewing other players.

>. Just.. Imagine all the fucking exploration and gathering and crafting. And Jewing other players

What shield bro couldve been

Why does Shun keep making the knowledge of what he discovered public knowledge though? Should have guarded his crafting secrets and kept jewing other players.

Those were used to create the Earth/Heat/Water slimes that help do chores around the Atelier.

Yun has like six different things to do at any given time, he probably just forgot.

I'd like to like this, but homosexual male characters are disgusting.

>"Also, you've got sisters right. In other words, for a no-good human like Taku to have a childhood friend like you to set him him straight. What kind of love comedy is this!'
Taku is actually the MC and Shun is the heroine.

Because he's so anti-Jew it's not even funny. All his goods are below market price for the benefit of other players but he also puts a limit on inventory sold so as not to depress the market value of the items.

He's a fucking goody two shoes who just wants to see everyone smile.

Isn't the crafting system in this game TOO intricate? No matter how you look at it, it just isn't practical from a game design point of view.

Just looking at the process to make moss wax isn't it way, way too detailed and overly realistic for a minor crafting item? Just think of how much time it'd take to program in properties for how every material reacts to being boiled, burnt, dried, etc. how does all this even interact with the ultra gameified stat numbers of the game?

It's not gay if it's cute.

I'm surprised there hasn't been that much focus on the Atelier's consumer base. You'd think it be really popular with its great prices, high quality merchandise, and cute mascots, but it seems like people mostly just show up to see Yun.

Synthetic mobs make no sense.
They're incredibly fucking powerful at best and throwaway tanks at worst and don't require a single skill point to use since you can purchase them from crafters but nobody aside from Emily herself uses them.

Obviously because Yun is the cutest mascot.

I guess if it can't actually be consumed, it doesn't have stat numbers? Raw materials and works in progress are just that. What the crafting process affects are the possibility of getting: High quality product / Regular product / failed attempt.

What's more crazy is when they smelted not-Damascus steel and the Damascus patterning of the metal was actually realistically rendered to faithfully reflect the smithing process and how they folded it.

That's some high level simulation right there.