It's heartbreaking/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474
youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_Doctors
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/907700643174998016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blame her spin doctor.

sounds like you need to look at this murdering psycopaths history, and wikileaks sweetie.

I love her, if it had been any other candidate Trump might have actually lost

Than god he was running against a woman and one of the most corrupted ones for that matter

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you're a ok man, a ok

I don't understand the hate either. She gave us Trump and I thank her for that.

>How can so many people hate Hillary?

She royally fucked over Europe by being a warmongering interventionist, she sold out American security to win Russian donations and line her own pockets, She was (at best) a careless old cunt with classified information and at worst an outright traitor to our country, she lies repeatedly about easily verifiable facts (Bosnian sniper fire), she refuses to accept accountability for any decision she makes and her shrill voice grates on human ears like nails on a chalkboard.

The real question is, how the fuck is there anyone who could ever think she should be President in the first place?

Heartbreaking... lol... what a homo..

kek she just keeps tumbling down

>she refuses to accept accountability for any decision she makes

eh to be fair thats a women thing. Can't really blame her for that.

Well all the murder for one thing .

>"What makes me such a lightning rod for fury?" Mrs Clinton writes. "I'm really asking. I'm at a loss."
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474

Reason both her feet are moving in the wrong directions?

The book 'Crisis of Character' recommended by FBIAnon is enlightening too. I suggest the audiobook.

It's ok, user. We're just returning the hate and disdain she feels for us.

she's being pulled along the floor by magnets

Entitlement Princess of the century.

If her behavior since the election doesn't prove how much the U.S dodged a bullet, as well as the world..

Why isn't she in jail again?

Bitch never wins a contested election in her life things she's popular enough to be President.
If Sup Forums is 99% wrong about her, that 1% right is still plenty reason to never fucking willingly vote for her.

She's a pathological liar

sum it up please in three words or less

(((Hate)))

Oh how the media loves that word.

LOL WTF! Is this real life?

No way this is real

>checked
Don't be a lazy faggot, hungarybro
this one you have to read yourself
trust me user

Because Donald Trump is a merciful god.

>be a delusional leftist
>t-theres more of us than there is of you
muh popular vote HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's either a traitor for purposefully opening up vast amounts of highly classified information about the United States to our enemies with her private email server, or massively incompetent for the same.

The truth is somewhere likely in the middle. Her email server was to avoid having to be accountable or have record keeping about the shit she was doing. If she knew our enemies were going to be reading her emails, she clearly didn't give a shit.

She would have made Richard Nixon look like George Washington when it came to accountability and corruption.

Cuck

EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE about the book has a headline with her blaming a different person/group. So satisfying.

I wonder whatever happened to those guys...

youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

Because she would take the whole goddamn festering swamp down with her. Why do you think Sessions sits around all day with his thumb up his ass?

>talks shit about everyone including her own supporters
>hated
Fuck me what a mystery

bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaappp

it's fucking amazing
>the media was stacked against me
>obama insisted we just give up before any recount could happen
>my supporters didn't do enough
>fucking bernie sent his rabid supporters after me
>those shits at the FBI ruined everything
>this lady on the streetcorner was wearing a bright shirt and it distracted me for 10 seconds while i was writing an email which would have won me the election if i had sent it 10 seconds earlier

It would turn the Civil war from a cold war to a hot one when its seen as arresting political opponants
>just like hitler >:(
Even if the right has more guns and the army etc the economic impact of civil war would be yuge

Thats the reason the left goes on and on about hitler and nazis - it keeps trump in check by keeping the whole #Resist evil drumpf ideas circulating

Trump has them in check as well since he is surrounded by generals and access to him is controlled - no getting JFK'd and no coup attempt would work this time

NO FUCKING CLUE

Oh poor politico they don't understand.

Because even shitlibs are sick of her endless whining about how everybody is to blame but herself.

Bwahhh - no one gets away with that many federal felonies.

If she does, it means we are a banana republic and anything goes.

They said fascists were stupid, but you showed them!

They are still around and playing, it seems. Surprised me to say the least.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_Doctors

B-but she won the popular vote!!!

You forgot: she called over half of Americans "deplorable" and emphatically stated that, if elected, she would absolutely refuse to represent them, listen to their needs, or consider their interests when making decisions.

That was the sole reason I voted against her.

Because Drumpfkins are slack-jawed yokels that cant comprehend any other emotion but anger.

You have that backwards my friend. How can Hillary hate so many people?

shes a self centered lying criminal, people who like her are uninformed.

>Implying traditional White families represent cities
Fuck off Kike

r/heartbreakingnews

No, wait, it's Twitter!

I don't think any other candidate in history had more people pulling for her. At least not so blatantly. She was against the weakest possible candidate. Before the nomination they had Trump losing to a democrat, any democrat, but winning against Hillary. So of course they put up Hilldawg because if there's one thing Democrats excell at it's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Watch as in 2020 the Dems put her up again and she loses again because she's bitterly spent all her time burning bridges making her even less likable than she was before.

twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/907700643174998016

You don't understand the heartbreak because you are completely ignoring the vile things she has done.

Why do liberals always say "its the environment they are raised in, not the people" when discussing other retarded peoples (ghetto folk, cholo town, caliphate heights), but go after rural living as the son of satan, even though sexism and racism are prevalent in numerous other areas and groups.