This Golden boy faggot.... has a friend?

This Golden boy faggot.... has a friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/strange_fake)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kirei perhaps?

Enkidu.

>streaming

Enkidu. It's the only rival and friend Gil ever had. Read up his legend

Enkidu best dog
thing
whatchamacallit

Fuck off streamfag. If you bump this shit you must be retarded in the head.

Enkidu.

>not a gigantic hairy man-beast
dropped

That looks like shit

Yeah, Endiku. The kind of male friend you also fuck.

>Nasu znd Takeuchi
>giving a fuck about the original legends

More than a friend.

>....

I want to be gil's little princesse ;_;
Why aren't I born into 2D?
Please gil, make me yours

Yes he does, but his child form is much more friendlier than compared to him as an adult.

post gil x enkidu

>Koitofag being into boys

Sasuga.

>there's only boys in Sup Forums, girls can't use their self insert as reaction image
Don't be so mean to me user...

In which fate does enkidu appear?

Strange fake

>there's only boys in Sup Forums
Yes?

Strange Fake? I think

Can't remember if Apocripha or Strange Fake

Is there a shota Enkidu as well?

How much of Strange Fake is translated? I've been thinking of reading it, as a Tsukihimefag I think it'll be worth it since there are vampires on it and I've been hearing many references to Tsukihime.

Why would clay grow up or change?

Strange Fake is a carrousel of references to everything.

And the first volume is done.

Well no, I'm a girl and I have even singed in snk op with Sup Forums

>watching fate/zero subbed

How devastated was Gil when he died?

putting on a skirt does not make you a girl faglord

So I heard Herc died. That can't be, right? There needs to be an Herc vs Gil round 2 where they both fight at full power and Gil gets serious.

Isn't this just a redraw of when Kiritsugu and Irisviel met?

Duh.

>streaming

is that a dude or a chick?

What?

Enkidu was the one described as having the "beauty" and hair of a woman.

You should just be glad that Enkidu doesn't have cowtits that transform into grenade launchers.

Both and none.

No way. He was described as a beast the lived among other animals.

explain

It's clay.

Until he was fucked and feminized by Gil's pet prostitute.

>Not a /fit/ and playful tomboy girl who'll love you wholeheartedly.
DROPPED.

how bad is this art holy shit

>singed

There's much to explain. He's a sentient shape shifting weapon molded by the gods from clay.

Gilgamesh was humanity's first yaoi protag.

Enkidu used to be a clay monster but then was influenced by a prostitute and ended up looking like her. Except the wiki still doesn't list a gender so I guess that's not officially stated.
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/strange_fake)

Correction: the article itself uses "he" but at the same time it also says "Gender:none"

What does he really see Kotomine as?

I understand he uses him for entertainment, but does he respect him?

Gil sees people like we see animu figurines.
You don't get respect from him for anything other than being high quality entertainment.

Goldenboy has many friends.

Very much.
It was described in the Epic of Gilgamesh that his grieving went for month, until Enkidu was rotten away.
The guy was still depressed and didn't looked like a man even while traveling in search of immortality.
Enkidu was his only and one friend that's why Gil don't call anyone else his friend, to not tale away this title from Enkidu.

In Zero and CCC flashbacks and as Lancer in strange fake

>secondary
>Zerobaby
>streaming
It's basically a packaged deal, isn't it? You can't be one without being the other 2 as well.

secondary here
what does gil sees in saber that reminds him of enkidu?

He doesn't see her as anything but a trophy he wants put his dick into.

>replying to secondaries

Well, Zerobaby is a synonymous of Fate secondary

Even to this day, the King of Heroes still couldn’t forget the way that he passed away with tears streaming down his face.

Why are you crying? The King of Heroes had asked. Could it be that, only now, you are regretting having taken my side?

It’s not that –

He had answered.
“Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side? My friend… when I think that you will live on all alone henceforth, I can’t help but shed tears…”

Like so, when he saw that man taking his last breath, the incomparable king realized – the way that this man, who was human but wanted to surpass humanity, had lived, was even more precious and more brilliant than all the treasures he had collected.

“You fool who stretch your hand towards realms not of men… There is only one person in heaven or earth who’s worthy of appreciating your destruction, and that is none other than I, Gilgamesh.

Sink into my embrace, oh you glorious and illusionary man. That is my decision.”

The golden majestic brilliance disappeared in the night mist, leaving only an evil laughter echoing long after.

Going by my understanding.

Enkidu=best friend
Kotomine=interesting guy
Iskandar=respectable mongrel
Saber=trophy wife
Hakuno=number one servant
Everyone else=mongrel

That's most of Gil's relationships I think.

There's also Tine, the mongrel worthy of receiving presents.

>Hakuno=number one servant

I think s/he is a little more than that, he was willing to sacrifice every treasure he had for him/her.

>Hakuno
>not waifu
Baaaka

A large part of the Gilgamesh route in CCC is Hakuno filling in the void Enkidu left behind. The end of the Enkidu flashbacks even have Enkidu asking Hakuno to help Gilgamesh move past his grief.

On a related note, there's a theory that in the GIlgamesh route Hakuno's forgotten Berserker was Enkidu.

Enkidu=Friend and the only equal
Hakuno=His favorite toy and a reminder of why he likes humans
Iskandar=A worthy King and opponent
Kotomine=What you said but he doesn't really like him as much as you might think
Saber=Wants to fuck her

>Golden boy
There can only be one!

Cute brown pet mongrel.

You forgot
>Shirou=Faker

>Saber=Wants to fuck her

Isn't implied that if actually got Saber, he'd lose interest in her?

the two pilots who get wrekt by the monster in FZ

just showing them really raburabu. and then berserker is lookin on at the end

I think so. It's more about the conquest for him.

Number one servant is a very high position. It's much higher than everyone else except Enkidu.

Enkidu>>>Hakuno>Most of his treasure>Saber=Iskandar>Kirei>Mongrels

Would be accurate I think.

maybe pride

I think he wants to ruin her first

>the only equal
Likely going to change his mind about this after SF is done.

Hakuno's also a friend now, because Gil said one friend in the world and they're now exploring alien planets.

Enkidu>>>Hakuno>Most of his treasure>Saber=Iskandar>Kirei>Mongrels>>>Shirou=Archer.

What about Tine. She gets a present, the right to look at him without using a command seal, and acknowledgement of her name. He even took her gambling with him.

I don't know if I should put her above his treasure or just above Saber

Equal to treasure since he doesn't see her as purely expendable.

We need a spin-off about Gil-kun's (mis)adventures when he was alive, with Tine as his shoulder loli.

Bro, stop reading the type moon wiki or Fate databooks for lore, or wherever you get your info.
They completely fucked up the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Enuma Elis.

I'm missing the brown threads now.

Praise Narita for delivering another brown loli to Fate.

I don't like Kuro, she acts too much like a 3D slut.

Hakuno I think is still higher. Treasure too probably. Probably above Kirei tier.

I believe Gil also respects Lancer to a degree. Probably because Lancer is incredibly honest and even though he's supposed to work with Gil and Kirei he's very open about how he distrusts and dislikes them and won't kiss their ass even though he's sworn loyalty to them. Or some along those lines.
After all during Fate route Gill fought Lancer for half a day when he could have ended the fight quickly by using Enkidu but choose not to. So there must have been some respect for the dog.

is there a Nero bait picture?

I've never seen one, but I have Casko bait.