Post the flag of that piece of shit of a country that sends the highest amount of sub-human immigrants to your country

Post the flag of that piece of shit of a country that sends the highest amount of sub-human immigrants to your country.

Top kek

Hmm

Sorry about that. :c
You should've tighten your inmigration requirements

Our law allows us to deport any foreigner under any reason we want to make up in the moment.

But as a civilized country we gave your citizens a fair chance to prove themselves worthy of the best country in the world.

You aren't doing very well.

I've read a lot of diáspora in chile. There are a lot of costeños, who are one of the most problematic ethnics here.
They are not even wanted here. My dad doesnt even rent to them.

im costeño, but im not a wild fucking animal. im sad that the state of these countries is downhill

it's a bit more complicated here. For sure there are lots of illegals, even from Colombia. But then there's 'refugees' from Africa and the middle east or even from Albania: yeah, most don't get a permit to stay, but they still get into the asylum procedure, which can take a long time. Then thirdly there's an influx of family of refugees who were allowed to stay and there's (fourthly maybe) roaches and moroccans who import brides from their home countries. Fifthly and I guess finally, there are the ones from the EU countries, specifically Poland, who can travel and work in the EU freely and of course do so.

It's hard to say which group is the worst of them.

Can't post that many flags since theres so many fucking piece of shit countries.

Sorry, you are the exception but not the rule.

>be Lebanese
>open kebab shop

Fucking nicas

Greetings from Mallorca

>UK worst foreigners are the frogs

the absolute states of the Anglos

I wonder if it's actual Frenchmen or just the dirty Arabs.

FYI Arabs, no one likes you. Even those that profess to be progressive and open hear-ted secretively despise you, but they are looking for social browny points.

You live in mallorca and browse Sup Forums? You must be severely autistic.

too lazy to exclude Portugal from pic related

what are nicaraguans actually like? I matched with a few of them on tinder once and they seem nice enough. Are their women clean or should I avoid?

I am

wow, seems like you only get niggers

arabs diaspora is truly the worst , i've met like 2/3 "normal" arabs in college , but they were honor student that had to do a semester abroad.

>Russians
> immigrants

There is a difference between alpha conquest and beta immigration, Paulins

>what are nicaraguans actually like?
well, they have the very bad reputation of illegally emigrating to my country and create places of poverty like "La Carpio" and insecurity.
>Are their women clean or should I avoid?
personally i would avoid them

yes yes
theres a street abt 30 seconds from my ends that we call the ghetto coz the 2 streets next 2 each other are inhabited only and i mean ONLY by pakis

Came here to post that.

>Chinks
>No Guatemala, Nicaragua, Salvador or Honduras
Why?

Kek

they are not coming themselves, but they are responsible for all of it

if you arent an alcoholic there is probably not much else to do. i mean even we germans only go there to hear loud music and drink away our braincells while trashing the whole area.

but you wouldnt have tacos without them. that makes everything good they do in your country

Pls take your niggeresses out off my country you fat cunts

Just genocide them, faggot. Do us a solid.

Slobodan would be greatly disappointed in you.

it's not that simple

You are all the same silly niggies

I love that Bogota niggies think are superior niggies. You are all the same niggy

why the fuck are they in serbia?

There's a street on the way into city centre in birmingham, my Mom calls it "paki land"

It's probably 100% brown, and there's rubbish everywhere

fuck you, WW1 was your fault

Military invasion.

Our importing of Haitians started after our military was stationed there.

Kek

Antofagasta here.

Pretty much OP.

This was a long time ago but this country is still full of g*rmans