Oh boy, it's Wednesday. Time for a new Konosuba episode

Oh boy, it's Wednesday. Time for a new Konosuba episode.

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

skythewoodtl.com/g84/
skythewoodtl.com/g842/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only ten eps despite loads of content remaining
For what purpose.

Best time of the week has come.

It was just a quick ad for the LN. Apparently even the staff was surprised S2 was going to happen, or so I'm told.

Kadokawa just wanted to cash in on the RPG battle harem bandwagon so they just got the cheapest studio they could find and gave them a shoestring budget for a quick buck, I don't think they wereexpecting it to be this successful

“She’s indeed beautiful, but she… said something about being a goddess.”

“If only she isn’t an Axis Cultist. And if she doesn’t say such weird things, I would have invited her…”

“She shouted out such weird things precisely because she’s an Axis Cultist.”

Fair enough. Turns out the directing / editing was great.

And they were quick to announce a sequel too.

>“Megumin, another game! Let’s play another game! The rules said Explosion can only be used once per day, so I will win in the next game! …Hey, where are you going? Don’t run off after winning!”

So table flipping has been officially part of the rules of their board game this entire time.

Chuuni chess tournament arc when??

That would be the craziest tournament arc ever.

Megumin went up 3 levels after choking a couple of ducks, then another while farming. It must take a lot of experience after since she was only level 6 when she joined Kazuma and Aqua, and she's killed a lot of things.

>choking a couple of ducks
That almost sounds horribly lewd.

Maybe ducks are just that good.

Considering the euphemism choking chicken.

Crimson semen demons are inherently lewd.

That's a good point.

>“I-I know! I won’t misunderstand, so put on your clothes! And if you are doing that kind of thing, wash your hands before you sleep!”

Do you wash your hands?

>“…Uh, uh, let’s chat.”
Why can't she be real?

I would lick Aqua's feet.

>“I think you should go and die… But I’m so surprised. When did everyone start to…”

Wow, fucking harsh, Eris.

>No Aqua this chapter
Fuck

At least Megumin was cute despite being the densest substance known to man

She showed up more in the spinoff than the mainstory this time.

Which version should I read?
skythewoodtl.com/g84/
skythewoodtl.com/g842/

So I guess the user from last week was behind the unnecessary edit version?

Probably some fag from Japan wanted to show them chess of shogi, but didn't remember all rules so he made up combination of those two. Later he got beaten by some little genius, so he flipped the table and made up a rule to not look like an ass.

First one's same as always, second one's more naturalized english.

Go with whatever you prefer.

>“I don’t know what fireworks are used for in Kazuma-san’s country but… Here, summer fireworks are declarations of war against the insect swarms.”
Fucking Straya

>Australian gets sent to fantasy land
>is unimpressed by all the "dangerous" monsters
>"Was that 'goddess' just having a giggle?"
>for two weeks he thinks he just got sent back to Australia

>“Thanks to how unexpectedly popular and profitable this festival has been… The Axis cultists want the Goddess Aqua Thanksgiving Festival to be the only event next year.”
Aqua ruining things as usual

The Eris festival is apparently just a boring annual tradition at this point. Kazuma and the Axis Cult made this year's festival actually fun, so they've got a point.

>Before Aigis could shout, I smashed the magic crystal I bought as I entered the room.
>As the crystal shattered, a special seal was set on the entire room.
>This wasn’t bought from Wiz’s Magic Tool Shop. It was a normal magic item that was actually useful.

Harsh. Even Kazuma bullies the lich-e.

I'm going to lick Aqua's armpits, and you can't stop me.

No sweat.

There won't be when I'm done with them

That's the opposite of what I want.
I want them sweaty and salty but still smooth and soft

Wouldn't it just be pure water anyway? Same with her tears and such.

Even better, I can literally lick them for days.

Stay hydrated

>this retard who keeps throwing out quotes from the LN like we can't just read it if we want to

>This fucking volume
Is Aqua actually gonna raise a Kazuma flag for once? Too bad for her, Megumin has basically won at this point.

>just ten episodes

I feel ya brother.

Literally no sweat, just water.

I want to drink deeply directly from her tap

They're not like romantic or anything, are they? Aqua and Kazuma I mean. They just seem like friends.

Fugging her must be tricky since any lubricant would get purified to water, including her own

They're bickering siblings, too much alike in their scummyness.

She was planning on walking Kazuma home gently, huh?

She'd chicken out at last moment

Yeah, but it felt like some sort of character development was happening in chapter 3 which never happens with those two.

Kazuma will take literally any girl that confesses to him

The way things are being set up make an Aqua end plausible, especially considering she's pretty much the main girl

>any girl that confesses to him

That'll happen when pigs fly right? Although considering the world they live in that might actually be possible.

Why Aqua doesn't wear any pantsu?

Filthy anime secondary here. So Megumin confessed to Kazuma and he accepted, but Darkness is trying to get in between them while Megumin is arrested? Why would she try that on her friend?

Why is this the cutest thing ever?

>assuming

She hasn't really confessed, she just keeps hinting at it heavily. Whenever Kazuma blows his chance with either of them he usually goes "I don't really like her anyway."

Megumin hasn't actually confessed yet, which is really pissing Kazuma off.

Darkness also admits it's pretty shitty of her to take advantage of Megumin's absence, but that's how it turned out.

Yeah. Any thoughts on if I should keep it up, or is the regular version good enough for everyone?

No, Megumin is waffling about. Darkness is also waffling about. Both have done it enough to start a waffle house.

Darkness is a degenerate, NTR would be something she'd be into.

Will this be her final form?

Darkness got pretty close this chapter, but Kazuma panicked and fucked it all up.

Darkness kissed him on the cheek after he spent 2 billion eris on her. Kazuma made the right move to dump that worthless cow. Putting any more effort on her would be a sunk cost, that ship is never leaving the harbor.

>“You. What do you take me for? I can learn too. You people who get carried away would definitely fall during the fight… My vast wisdom has see through it all— Pride precedes a fall.”

Damegami!?

2 billions in what?

A currency equivalent to the Japanese yen.

HOLY SHIT KAZUMA JUST PIN MEGUMIN DOWN AND FUCK HER BRAINS OUT SHE'S LITERALLY ASKING FOR IT!

Not until that godawful hair is fixed. If you can't edit hair properly then leave the fucking hat on.

She was absolutely willing to give her virginity to him. He just fucks up constantly with Darkness. This time he went too fast.

You're turning the knife, just stop ;_;

Yeah and then next time he'll go too slow, and the time after that he'll do everything just right and get cockblocked at the end.

It's never going to happen, he shouldn't even bother with that waste of space.

Harem end when?

>Pride precedes a fall.
Aquaaaaa. And you made so much progress.

How convenient.

And everyone speaks Japanese but they have a written language that is a substitution cipher to the English language.

Because of his retarded luck stat he'll be unwittingly playing the long game with all the girls for Harem end. He'll be stuck in blue ball territory until he gets Aqua to catch up on Kazuma points.

They don't speak Jap. In the first episode Kazuma complains about not knowing the language and Aqua just uploads it into his brain, there was a whole skit about it. They speak their own fantasy language it just sounds like Japanese for the viewer's convenience.

They might not be speaking Japanese. Kazuma asked Aqua if he would be able to understand their language and the people sent by her are all known to have weird names.

I guess motherhood changed her

Why did Kazuma grow into a manlet?

Oh yeah I forgot about that, but
>weird names
>Dust
>Ford
>Chris
>Iris
>Claire
>Keith
>Taylor
>etc
I'm guessing they all speak English.

>Any thoughts on if I should keep it up, or is the regular version good enough for everyone?
Asking this again because I'm actually curious if enough people care about flow for me to bother with practically rewriting the entire script.

Would you drink her piss?

On one hand I feel like it's pointless as it would just be pure water, but on the other hand she has to squat over your face to do it.
So I guess so, like I may as well drink the water while I get a good view and not waste perfectly good water.

I really hate it when in a movie they turn the taps on in the bathroom and stare into the mirror or something. Stop wasting water, you cunts.

I've grown attached to the usual versions. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I prefer the original.

When it gets localized too much it feels like things get lost in translation sometimes.

The second one flows better. The first one feels cluncky.

What if she just handed it to you in a bottle or something

Then it's just fucking water isn't it.

All pure water could potentially be Aqua's piss. Schrodinger's PISS.

uh oh, are the editors having an argument?

Absolutely.

Will they play it safe and have 13 eps for the next season or will they risk 26?

Anyone can find better reference chart for Megumin?

I need information about Her height for science purpose.

Nah, an user joined last week saying he'd help with the grammar. I guess he just went all the way and rewrote the entire thing in more natural-sounding english.

They probably just released two versions so it didn't seem completely out of nowhere, though calling the other one "unnecessary edited" seems kinda rude.

Oh good. Always thought an editor would really help the fanfic.

I want to fuck Rick

Version 1 (the "normal version" we have been getting each week)
>I heard Darkness on the other side of the door again.
>“Kazuma. It’s about time you come out! There are only Chris and I here. No police, no people from Undine family. Come. Your boss may end up very badly. Is this really okay for you?”
>I merely said.
>“Please yourself.”
>“You traitor! Hey, Darkness, untie my rope! I will help you get Assistant-kun out!”
>“Yo-You two are really…!”

Version 2 (The new editor who was an user in these threads)
>I heard Darkness from the other side of the door again.
>“It’s about time you came out, Kazuma! Chris and I are the only ones here. There’s no police, or anyone from the Undine family. So get out of there, or else your boss might really get it. Are you okay with letting that happen?”
>My response was simple:
>“Do as you please.”
>“You traitor! Hey, Darkness, untie my rope! I’ll help you get Assistant-kun out of there!”
>“Y-You two are just…!”

Here's a comparison where I thought the difference can be clearly seen. While the "normal" version is servicable English, there are some unclear parts or just plain confusing. Like when Kazuma said "please yourself" I didn't know if he was telling her to go fuck herself, or do what she wanted.

The second version, which was translated by an user who volunteered, is clearly edited by a native English speaker. It actually seems around the level you would get from a professional translation in my opinion. The general flow of the English fits better.

And yeah, the "Unnecessary edit" does sound a tad mean-spirited doesn't it.

So anybody know if this is going to be translated after Explosion volume 3 is done?

So if making it more readable is unnecessary, what is necessary?