Wow

wow

Alt-right just got destroyed by Hareetz.

Feel scared yet bigots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
thenib.com/know-your-hate-groups
w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_intro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
archive.is/VR5zc
youtu.be/rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post the full article, it's behind a pay wall, i tried reading it earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

>jewish news website
>behind paywall

like pottery

>Pepe is a kike
Makes it all that much more funny

Netanyahus ain't so bad

This could be really funny.

imagine being so naive that you believe him

I always knew this Hitler pepe always looked kind of Jewish

You seriously think Soros and Netanyahu are allies?

>In other news today, Prime Minister Netanyahu denounced the racist Pepe cartoon frog and called on the United Nations to ban his amphibian visage from the Internet for all time. "We need to shut this frog down," the PM was heard saying.

HAHAHAHA

JOKES ON THEM

I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE AN ANTI-SEMITE

>this timeline

According to them this is canon
This is not

This just helps us, because we can say criticizing anything with pepes on them is anti-semitic.

You don't get it. There are select dumbfucks on Sup Forums who think EVERY single jew on the planet is in on this. It doesn't matter if its some farmer in some secluded area, they see them on par with Soros and the like. They're incapable of critical thinking so just generalize the whole group.

Hello Sup Forums. I am from israel i just want to let you know we are not your enemys. Pepe is with israel and ao is trump. Praise kek

Are you fucking retarded? You'd have to be to think the guy who has advocated for America overthrowing every single leader that has gotten in his way would now be honest. He has a history of lying, and you are dumb for believing him.

Hitler is dead and you cant do anything about it. Pepe is now a jew

Soros funds organizations that are directly opposed to Netanyahu you fucking retard. Why would he not hate him?

>In August 2016, a leak of hacked documents from the Open Society Foundations included emails discussing a strategy of “challenging Israel’s racist and antidemocratic policies” in international forums.

>Soros has been a supporter of J Street since the “pro-Israel, pro-peace” organization was founded as an effort to counteract AIPAC’s influence, lobbying the White House and Capitol Hill to push for an Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement.

>He also supports Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International – groups that regularly chastise and criticize Israeli policies.

>Most of the groups supported by Soros have been the targets of Netanyahu’s NGO law, passed a year ago, which mandates special reporting requirements for organizations that get most of their funding from foreign governments.

You greedy kikes won't get away with this

Every Jew on the planet thinks of themselves as the chosen people while the rest of us goyim are not.

That's all I need. Every single one of them is a supremacist that is opposed to me, so they are to be reviled. I care not what their methods are.

thenib.com/know-your-hate-groups

>'alt-right'

wasn't even on the radar until Shillary screeched about it ...

We just did

Only the extreme ones. And dont jesuslover think that too?

no stealing my antisemitic hatefrog, kikes
not allowed, stick with superimposed triangles and (((moses)))

We dident steal him. After seeing most of Sup Forums and trump is with israel he joined us

>jewish farmer
They don't exist outside of Israel you moron. Jews dont do manual labor.

Pepe is a Christian frog

>tfw I now feel closer to Kikes who accept our memes and say "kike" and "nigger" and are desensitized to high-racism more than white normies that I have "hobbies" in common with. Sup Forums brings us all together

>T disguised kike

Kek

>After seeing most of Sup Forums ... is with israel

kek!

Pepes been a kike for awhile now, we have just been waiting for you kikes to subvert him before we unleashed all the Jewish Pepe meme series. You guys are falling right into the trap, just as planned. Out jewing the jews is easier than previously thought it seems

FUCK THE JEWISH FAGGOT FROG

NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH

>all these different groups fighting over a frog

Mostly lurkers. Israel knows Sup Forums exists and is fine with it. Praise kek

>Use anti-jewish memes against themselves
Am I Anti-semetic if I embrace Anti-semetic Semetics Memetics?

Israel supported apartheid south africa Sup Forums is full of fucking retards

>m-maybe i-if we g-give them more publicity and start u-using their symbols, w-we'll finally beat them

All the smart Jews must've died childless, because these retards are failing badly at keeping up the proud legacy of manipulation their fathers began.

So jews can post a fucking frog but no one else?

I'm pretty sure we've had Kike pepes for ages...

Nose, Jew hat and oily curled hair all come to mind

>pepe the jewish frog
That gringo needs to stop appropriating Hispanic culture. The name Pepe comes from our people and those frogs roam across our lands.
Try memeing your own animals.

>Pepe the Frog
>real name Albert Zvi Frogwitz
>changed his name to blend in with the goys

Copy/paste the source to:

w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_intro

Zionists and Marxist are both fighting for the same goal: Jewish domination. They just have different methods. They are both as bad as each other.

> Has a meme frog
> American...
> muuh appropriating maaah cultureee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

archive.is/VR5zc

Meh, I never had a problem with them living in Israel. It's not my country. I wish they would get the fuck out of America and leave us alone here..

America is an ally to israel. Why the fuck would qe leave you alone?

lol top kek. Don't worry mate we pepe worshippers are with you.

I meant the Jews living here. There is world of difference between Ben-Gurion and Alex Soros.

If you need a helping hand pulling some dirty work in the Middle East, we got your back. I just wish you guys would help us get rid of our liberal Jew problem we have here.

they use their own slurs ironically for grievance pedaling .

Jews stole pepe?

nah. We will redpill them on the kikes and they will donate shekels to us now.

I can't blame them for being that way, the problem is that we aren't not that they are.

Fuck kikes and fuck the Jew apologists in this thread

Ah yes slimey likes taking donations from both sides of the (((conflict))).
Imagine my shawk.

youtu.be/rdhNkv4ryuM

I wonder who could be behind this?

We are replacing the Jews, and the Jews are subconsciously aware of it.

you mean Mielekowski???

/ourkikes/

BLOOMPH TBFO HOW WILL /po/ EVER UNCOVER??!?1??

wasn't Hillary in the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) that was a ComIntern (Communist International) front group supported by the (((Soviet Union))) when((( they))) were running the Soviet Union during the Coid War?? Every time she opens her mouth Hillary should be asked about her ties to the SDS , communist movements, the Weather Underground, Bill Ayers and Benadine Dorn, et. al..

shit, pack it up boys,, it's all over, they've got the frog.

I FUCKING HATE THE DIRTY FUCKIN ((()))

Lol NAZI LARPERS BTFO

oy vey we're so frightened