Reminder that white women don't need weak beta losers like you...

Reminder that white women don't need weak beta losers like you, we will be able to breed the type of humans we want using lab produced sperm in a few decades. White male losers BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a shitted thread now.
post all shitted related memes here.

>the lesbian copypasta is actually coming true

good for you

Yeah, that is gonna work out well. Let me see, I think I have heard this somewhere before. An entire nation of Chads. I am having trouble remembering just where I have heard of this concept...

>claims study
>sources say
>experts agree
Great thread you nigger.

That's fine, if I don't find a woman of a sufficiently eugenic stock to have kids with and marry, I'm going to just use a surrogate mother and egg donor.

bur you wont be able to pay for feeding them all on your own. many states actually are allowed to discriminate against gheys and many of those states that do it are blue states. you can be fired because your the ghey and thats thats.

trying to side step nature with lab jizz is a pretty good circumstantial evidence case against you. i bet you have at least 1 flannel shirt as well

oooohhh noooooo
>goes back to playing vidya while roasties continue to hit the wall

You are too much of a genetic dead end to even approach the wall. You were on the wall from the day you were born.

>"Reminder that white women don't need weak beta losers like you"

So? The beta losers you call out know and accept this and no longer care about it. That's why In a few years they'll be fucking their sexbots, playing their vidya and watching anime in peace while dumb roasties will still be complain about the lack of "good men"

>implying this is what women want
Men want children. That's it. Most women fit the bill. They've even compromised so far as to no longer care for marriageable women.
Women want a provider. Most men don't fit the bill because of over-inflated expectations.

>t. angry roastie
but honestly I'm a pretty good looking guy who will age like wine while you age like milk

Sexbots will only become more advanced and affordable as time goes on. Women either need to shape up or get shipped out. The future is bright no matter what.

>breed the type of humans we want

keep dreaming. the globalist elite will not allow you to breed the humans you want. you would not be allowed to make a white baby for example. or a baby that is masculine. it would just be some kind of male/female hybrid androgenous and alien-looking creature

>No fathers to shake down for 'child support.'

This will fix a few things.

>Implying that the "need" for children ever stopped them before.

The sad thing about what you're saying to betas is basically: "Look, you already can't get a girl, now it's gonna be even harder!"

This changes nothing in their perspective. The vast majority of them will continue to be kissless betas., with or without this.

The other way around (sexbots / AW) is much more damaging, because it will curbstomp the massive demand for pussy from betas and will leave the suppliers (women) with an "oversupply". In economic terms, this ubiquitously leads to the drop in price of a good (as demand decreases). In human terms, this means that the value of women (currently very high due to high demand) is going to decrease.

You argument, in economic terms, is basically saying that you are going to further devaluate goods (male partners) that are already dirt cheap due to high supply of betas (in this case, lots of betas for few females) and low demand from women.

This is literally a conflict with the perspective where beta men cannot lose because they literally cannot sink any lower.

This is a vacuous bombastic thread undeserving attention. Try again.

There was a Polish comedy film about that exact scenario happening in which men are completely breed out of existence except for 2 guys that were hibernated and people forgot about them and they wake up in the female-controlled world.

Coughsexispleasuringandmenwillstillbeneededtohavehealthybabiescough

What women want are resources. Children are just another tool for obtaining those resources, also known as baby traps. Until lab sperm comes with free resources, it won't get used that much.

Outta my way, dat egg is all mine.

>(White) Women don't need betas
Betas aren't for fucking, they're for raising you and your children. Artificial sperm does not make money for women. They can't even get child support because there is no donor.

Underrated

>Implying all the researchers behind this aren't white men

Families don't work anymore. Corporations could do a better job. Imagine a corporation whose singular focus is creating and raising children?

>we
TITS OR GTFO

Supply and Demand

Tell me about the supply of sperm

Only those with autism will post below this point

NOOOOO THEY HAVE LEARNED TO BREED WITH SCIENCE THIS SUCKS THE JEWS ARE TO BLAME

(((White)))

Scientists managed to grow artificial eggs too faggot. We're heading towards Earth turning into Gazorpazorp World, where men and women form totally separate societies.

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/

and the antichrist is born. thx science

lol

>women in laboratory

What film is this

Ah other way around bud