US ARMY Special Forces in Poland

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.bolec.info/index.php?op=informacje&news=18509&edit-text=

youtube.com/watch?v=QrvhUyApmuQ&feature=youtu.be&t=12s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWZ3R5ttBbk
youtube.com/watch?v=7VsXB3Onw4I
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5pRQnUR0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't those things normally have rockets on the bed?

Burgers are famous for crashing their military trucks here, it happend like 4 times this year, last time ammo for tanks was scattered all over road

It's just a Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck. You can mount MLRS on it, but it's just a fancy flatbed.

It's because we have privates who have only been driving civilian vehicles for a few years and then we put them behind the wheel of something like OP's pic. The result isn't really surprising.

protip: the american military is a joke

Don't they get like a seperate driving lessons or some shit for driving shit like that?
Atleast here the drivers get like a truck license or some shit like that.

Well.They are special,clearly.

Polish barriers stronk

>Tfw US military is being internally sabotaged

Not against Russians and Germans.

Yeah by filling their 88M slots with low iq shit skins.

We're supposed to,. We probably still fill our driver slots with disposable dumb dumbs. As for the last decade and, a half IEDs where the cause of a majority of our casualties.

Here there are at winter a lot of icy roads 'n shit like that so a foolish driver would quickly be off the road.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWZ3R5ttBbk

Combine your shit roads, beaten vehicles and drunken drivers with green recruits driving and thats what you get. Kek atleast its not the russians.

Reminds me of norwegian winter training I had. Also cute truck

This. The air force is notorious for this too.
>Ghetto kid
>no driver's license
>zero driving skills
>one week military driving class
>here's a two ton truck!
>now drive it through ice and snow!

Just some conscripts derping around for fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=7VsXB3Onw4I
here's better one.

Quite normal. In my hometown in Spain during the 1950's they impalled a home with a tankĀ“s barrel and damaged a car.

They paid a lot and in dollars and everyone was happy.

>meanwhile in Donbass

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5pRQnUR0o