>youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
>midget literally hangs a white kid while black one is watching
What the fuck America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMDh3BVyjCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

listen to the lyrics

it's a message of equality.

>xd guys I was just checking it out... because its everywhere..
>i totally wouldnt watch it for any other reason.. haha
You are watching degeneracy and saying it is degenerate. No surprise there.

>its just a prank

Kill yourself my man

>le images don't matter, it's just about the lyrics meme
>Implying violent niggers listen to a single word of a "yappa dayyaba daYAH!" song
>Implying images are less sugestive than background words

You sound like a SJW

Damn, how will I recover?

So you don't see how this is a double standard. In most cases I would not give a single fuck, but the fact that the media will ignore this is where I find the issue. The issue is that if a white artist did this in the name of art then he would be massacred on mainstream media. News sources are supposed to be unbiased so that we can educate the masses but instead media has literally been making "moral high ground" robots.

10/10 not racist at all. remember when visualizing and promoting violence and racial tension led to everyone being more tolerant?

>nigger art

Daily reminder that niggers are subhuman.

>white artist did this in the name of art then he would be massacred on mainstream media
Exactly, you can prise black lives matter while hanging black kid, they will eat you alive.

>angry manlet

Jesus christ this place is full of SJWs now. Go cry somewhere else faggot.

BTW. If you weren't a fucking retard you could see the point of the song is that modern black culture is creating black racists and that's wrong. He's explaining that black kids are being exploited and taught to hate white people based on manipulation. The white kid being hung isn't HEY BLACK KIDS HANG WHITEY it's This is what you're becoming and it's wrong.

I don't even like xxxtentaclation for christ sake. Get your niggerhead out of your ass.

nice flag

shut up fag

>fucking retard
I'm not a retard to listen anything this subhuman wants to say. Niggers are filth and you're trying to defend them, at this point you can kill yourself right now.

>smacks lips

NOW U KNO HOUR PAYNUH, WHITEY! Turnbout is FAIR how u *incoherent nigger speech* hahaha This video is fine he didndu muffin.

You're the only nigger i see here you baboon assed faggot. Call your boyfriend up and cry into his dick hole and maybe when youre 21 in 11 years you'll realize being a retard isn't as cool as your mom made it out to be.

>Weimarica wants to war the whole world but cant keep it's own people in check..

kek

This isn't anti-white. The point of it is that innocent whites are being lynched. He's actually defending white people.

>hey guys I was being a degenerate and my conscience caught up with me

I want Plebbit and nigger lovers to go.

>"The first incident of domestic violence occurred about two weeks later. He slapped her and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. (XXXTentacion later repaired the phone.) Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it."

Https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

Nothing wrong with that.

Sup Forums - Believing roasties when it follows their narrative since 2016.

could've done that without hanging a white kid
think of how fucked up both of those kids will be with that shit in their minds

It was smart of him. It shocks people and makes them talk. It's marketing 101.

guy in the background laughing at his height

"I saw a music video and it offended me is this what the kids are watching"

pearl clutch harder.

It's just the tolerant left / hollywood. Don't you understand that this is about peace. Don't believe anyone who doesn't say this isn't super deep, artistic and totally shows America as it is today (what they want it to be)

What piece of shit lets their kid be noosed by a nigger?

>be niggers
>constantly cry about muh whites
>hang white kid
Niggers don't hate violence, they just hate they're not the ones in whiteys place so they can be committing it.

The video is retarded, but I think the bigger issue is
>people unironically listen to this

All kids are seeing is hang whitey as soon as they turn in the TV and get told repeatedly that whites are evil. It's putting the idea in their niglet heads. Doesn't seem to be that hard to understand when you don't let your kids watch violent movies even if it's a good guy killing bad guys. Don't fall for this bullshit.

America, 2017
>It's art, u don't understand

>t nigger apologist

report it as child abuse

this i've flagged this video like 3 times already with sock puppets

Notice how no one is talking about him beating his girl anymore? Instead on how he hung a white kid, hating/killing whites is in right now, he might have just saved his career. If you want to get back at him remind everyone about him beating the shit out of girlfriend

YAAAASSSS TEAR DOWN THAT STATUE
FUCK FREE SPEECH

it's about suicide

>Heather Heyer - Charlottesville
>not a fatty
This is actually insulting to her by feminist logic.

She also wasn't hit by the car.

Do you actually think for a fucking moment that's what niggers are going to see or be able to comprehend?

whatevs

white guilt cucks, or a single mother.

>He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it."
gotta admit I'm surprised by this ending

Looks like she lost some pounds

He lynched the white kid for shock value, not to "send a message". Because lynching white children is socially accepted norm in United Slaves of Israel.

Is that why he's pulling on the rope himself?

It's actually not that racist but the Rodney King bit is fucking retarded. How can people defend the beating of a nigger speeding, running from the cops, breaking his parole and refusing to be arrested? Honestly I feel really bad for the 4 blacks that saved that one guy getting beaten in the following riots for getting to be lumped with such niggatry.

>5.594.555 views
>405875 likes

lmao america is fucked

His message in his speech is right, but how many of his fans will even understand it, or listen to it.

Listen to the speech after that part

Is this a reference to the white male suicide rate?

Imagine being a faggot stormnigger and getting buttblasted at literally everything.
Even funnier because this artist is condemning white hate in his song. Top kek

wtf, now i wan't to hang people.
i like the little dance they do at the end

People who see this vs people who don't is litmus test of pol on those who have vs have not turned into ideologues themselves

Wtf... is he like 4' tall?

ZOG entertainment finally going viral

>The issue is that if a white artist did this in the name of art
your comparison doesn't work because he would have to go back in time to have Tyrone Dove laws as well blacks lynching whites without legal repercussions and negro cops in the Bix Nood Klan (B'n'Kangz 4 short) who facilitate such lawlessness

these stormfucks are worse than SJWs at this point. Literally EVERYTHING offends them. Even videos that are TRYING to make them understand. Everything, literally EVERYTHING is offensive to them. Fucking triggered snowflakes. The whole lot of you. That hanging was to show you, to shock you, how it feels to have someone of your race strung up for the color of their skin. USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN for one second. Take a second to listen to the video, understand it. PLEASE.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMDh3BVyjCQ

Lol, this shit cracked me up they knocked him out cold.

It's alchemy
His owners know this will inspire someone to do this especially now when 2 hispanic kids tried to hang that bi-racial boy.

Wouldn't have to go back very far to find that, though. It's a double standard and the comparison is appropriate; whether it's a white person making the video or not, it would be the same message, but one would be vilified while the other celebrated.
xxxtentacion is mixed-race so was he wrong or right?

>Wouldn't have to go back very far to find that, though
maybe not in SA or Zimbabwe
but in the US you'd be wrong

Amen. The current state of affairs is pretty fucked up.
The kikes have got us by the balls.

>lipsyncing
JUST

0.02 sheckel has been deposited into your account.

>Make song about how BLM are hypocritical niggers
>Say that niggers are keeping themselves in poverty by glorifying gang violence and spending money on stupid shit
>switch up the lyrics and say "you don't want to hear me say that, this is what you want me to say/do"
>proceed to sarcastically say generic nigger shit because that's what most dumb niggers like to hear in music
>Hang a white kid in front of a crowd of black people, because that's what most hypocritical niggers want even though they "ask for peace, but then riot and bring violence"

>dumb fucks don't understand the song. Niggers and butthurt conservatives both think he's trying to say blacks should hang white people.

You guys are retarded.